It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Funny you Say That.." and other Strange Occurances as of Late.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Life sure has been interesting lately, and I wanted to bring this up with all of you.

Lately, I have been hearing a lot of "hey, it's funny you say that," and similar things.

What I mean is, there have been many coincidences and synchronicity in my life recently.

Also, about a week ago I had this strange dream. This dream felt very realistic.

Well guess what, that dream played out in front of me today just as it did in the dream.

When things like this happen to me, it really makes me go "wow, that's interesting."

I have been having many of these sorts of dreams lately, and overall lots of things seems to be "clicking" for me.

Anyone been feeling like this?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
yea i get premonitions all the time, nothing big like escaping death, but more like i talked to someone somewhere about something in particular.

atheism came up for the first time with some very close friends of mine, it was very awkward.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
You know...It's funny you say that...

Edit: All kidding aside, Do your best to stay in the moment and continue to allow your senses to guide you.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
For me it's not dreams. It's things people say. These things that people say might even go back several years... but be it yesterday or several years ago I will once again hear it and understand much more clearly what it meant... and it feeds my belief that something is going on right under my very nose. I have felt this way a long time but now I feel I know what it is about. Understanding the intention is much more complete... but at the very same time, it's totally incomplete because one thing hasn't changed since day one. No one has made any direct connection in front of me. if there is one, no one who has information has bothered easing my mind, confirming my suspicions, really cared about my own well being despite all that they say or apparently even thought I had the intelligence to understand it. they don't even seem to know how to start real conversations, but i see constant attempts at people trying to start fake ones. the people who really care have no idea what's going on either or they would tell me what all these things have been about. I could give thousands of examples if I had time to write them all down. It has all gone down into mental Rolodex and anyone who in the know about certain programs has no idea that i even think about these things, because they simply never bothered to ask.

Sorry... bad day. It's not always this negative but sometimes i run out of steam of being able to lie to myself and tell myself all sort of crazy things that give me hope and that things will be alright and that i will find answers soon.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This is so weird I've had loads of odd coincidences lately. I work for a delivery company and one day I was delivering to this street in a really nice area. Anyway the person I was delivering to wasn't in so I call next door. The neighbour says to me, 'you didn't leave your car running did you, because a lady who works for your company was robbed at knife point yesterday and they stole her car and all the parcels.' So I said that's awful but I hadn't heard.

So I get on with business and about three weeks later just before Christmas, I am in the local tax office dropping in some forms. I get an appointment with one of the tax advisers and we get to talking about my job. I said you got to have good insurance cover, and she agrees stating that her daughter's mother in law was robbed at knife point in this really nice area outside of town. So I name the estate and the company, and she said 'yes that's the one.'

Pretty weird. I thought so anyway.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To remove 'I thought' so it's not their twice in a row which looks lame!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If I started talking about coincidences at work, I would not be able to stop. For years i thought a certain company I worked for had taken contracts from the government (it's what they do... build training equipment for the dod and dmv)....but these contracts being of a "no equipment" type of thing...more of a program of ideals. I talked to a couple of people about and they insisted it was paranoia. Now i find out that there IS such a program... at least one dealing with soldiers suffering from PTSD. No one seems to know who is in charge of this program or what they do.

No one wants to be the ones to get caught holding the ball when it comes to the government and government contracts and I couldn't care less about all that #. Not if it doesn't involve me... ah but that's where the # starts getting deep.
I don't even want to get started referring to the subtleties that have crossed my path over the years.

There are people in this world who seem to get off on over complicating things and they are sick and twisted ass people. I am very angry today and I have no *one* person to blame... and I really don't want to blame anyone anyway. I want the ball to start rolling because only a few individual perspectives are pivotal enough to state anything that is actually "effectual" in my eyes anyway, concerning this that is... but I will remain hanging in suspension and I'm having a hard time putting my finger on the "why". Tossing around a few ideas and none of them are good. none. I am really struggling to make excuses for others today. I'm running out of ideas and the proverbial ceiling is coming down on my head. I have this to look at today. for a long time people have known certain things about another person's life... perhaps more than they even know about a particular thing and in stead of offering encouragement over the course of decades, what they've offered is abuse. looking back, it's understandable almost to see how some people could be so stupid.... but even now it persists.

People are un#ing real. If there is such a thing as karma... as a planet, we're #ed.
i'm not saying that just by watching the screwed up news. It's bleeds out in things even average people do on a constant daily basis. they have grossly misappropriated their positions in this world. Sometimes I think we all have... even myself. Some is it is much to obvious though to be able to stomach. I swear i think pharmecutical companies are putting # into people's meds to give them this false sense of reality. I swear it's like THEY think THEY decide what reality will be.

Keep it up and see what happens. that energy is going to go somewhere and it's not going to be pretty when it happens. people need to get straight, they need to get right with their damn gods of self righteousness and self importance.

It's hard to maintain the thought that a large group of people could make things go so badly... very hard. causes many of my beliefs to crumble. causes me to think the worst of the worst... that they can't possibly be the ones to blame and the real problem lies within the very fabric of the soul... that we are all just living breathing lies and that there is no love without association. There is no love for anyone or anything that does not first and foremost satisfy one of your carnal needs. This is why we don't help each other. there is nothing to gain in it.

new topics

top topics

join