It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Siberian Affair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i am looking for information on a Underground Base in Siberia after reading a short artical on a Russian scientists who found a Underground Base does anyone know of this??

""This reminds me of yet another account from the early 1980's which was covered in a now-defunct newsletter called "THE CRYSTAL BALL", which printed a "Shaver Mystery" special edition. This edition recounted a story of Russian scientists who, searching for a meteorite impact in northern Siberia, discovered an underground facility beneath the ice and snow. Several humanoid bodies were discovered in frozen suspended animation. Some of these were revived but they proved to be far from human, but rather reptilians who had somehow shape-shifted into human form... whereas the true humans in this ancient scientific colony could not be revived. Eventually the whole scientific team was "assimilated" by the reptilians, the reptilians somehow reaching into their minds and absorbing their memories and physical features. Other scientists were called in and these in turn were assimilated/absorbed by other reptilians. The story has it that the infiltration reached even to the deepest levels of the Russian Politbureau and if true it may have paved the way for other "infiltratration" agendas involving other countries"".

here is the site i found it on www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

Here is a youtube video of voices recorded in Siberia by researchers.
They recorded it from a hole in the ground. Some say it is a hoax
yet others say it is real.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

ive heard that before not as clear tho not really what im looking for ether

new topics

join