It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object Seen by Iranian Missile "Test Launch"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
reply to post by BrnBdry

Look at the contrail. Bright on the right, dark on the left. This is becasue the sun is on the right hand side of the frame.

It's an optical illusion. Also notice that the BOTTEM of the trail is also white. In your mind, is the sun somehow UNDER the trail too?

Also, it looks pretty clear to me that the rocket is alot farther away than the cloud, and the rocket has already passed the cloud, which would also point out the fact, that it's not the trails shadow.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Could someone explain why it could not be another missile from a different source trying to shoot this down, and missed? Or, could it be a "target" also sent up by the same folks? Please.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
Could someone explain why it could not be another missile from a different source trying to shoot this down, and missed? Or, could it be a "target" also sent up by the same folks? Please.

Read my previous post. If something passed through the cloud at speed it would have created a clasic v shaped wave. Air turbulence would have made the rest of the cloud move and swirl. None of this occurs.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Read my previous post. If something passed through the cloud at speed it would have created a clasic v shaped wave. Air turbulence would have made the rest of the cloud move and swirl. None of this occurs.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion. Your previous post meant even "less" the second time I went back and looked at it. Sorry chief.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I respectfully disagree with your opinion. Your previous post meant even "less" the second time I went back and looked at it. Sorry chief.

LOL - well, at least you are respectfull! OK, fair enough. Answer me 1 more question if you will:

If something moves through the cloud and cuts out that line leaving a long hole in the cloud, from left to right accross the middle of the cloud, where does the bit of missing cloud go? Is it pushed to one side? Does it just magically dissapear? Where does it go?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

LOL - well, at least you are respectfull! OK, fair enough. Answer me 1 more question if you will:

If something moves through the cloud and cuts out that line leaving a long hole in the cloud, from left to right accross the middle of the cloud, where does the bit of missing cloud go? Is it pushed to one side? Does it just magically dissapear? Where does it go?

After making some obsrrvations, I have concluded that it is more likely in my opinion that it is a missile coming from left to right, or some other long tubular object traveling at a very high rate of speed.The "clouds" in this video do seem to be affected by the object passing by/through. At a higher rate of speed you will inevitably get a smaller amount of displacement. I do admit your persistence made me go over that video a couple more times though. In the end, we will never know 100% for sure, but here is where I am at... "dont know for sure, more likely an object with mass than a shadow". Nothing you can say will change my mind on this, so waste no more of your precious energy responding to me on this matter please.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Methinks you protesteth too much! How much do they pay you to debunk? Is it per line or how many replies you post. I guess like ignorance, denial is bliss also. Yes?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1mabeliever

I guess like ignorance, denial is bliss also. Yes?

Sounds like you know what it's like.

Do share!

edit on 10/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join