It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help....strange dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I had a greatly disturbing dream about three days ago. I was sleeping with my fiance and was having a hard time falling asleep. I had a headache and kept hearing rustling noises from my third story window. I don't recall actually falling asleep but I started dreaming that I was riding in my friend's car at late at night. We were heading to a friend's house when we ran out of gas. A huge triangle shaped craft hovers above us and beams lights down onto us. We start screaming and cursing at the sight of this. I clench my eyes shut hard. Suddenly I awake Screaming with the remains of dots and flashes in my eyes and my shoulder out of place. My fiance said she has never seen me that scared ever. She said I seemed pale and sickly. As a side note I have seen UFO's on three separate occasions and absolutely believe we are not alone. If someone could tell me what my dream means and if I was actually abducted or was just dreaming about a previous abduction? Thanks!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Dude thats not mentally healthy at all, I would suggest you see a doctor who can better diagnose you, father than asking for an opinion on a conspiracy website.

I dont think your dream is a concern, but you acting it out is. Go see a doctor.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Actually this website is the perfect place to discuss such dreams.

Provided that it is not just a dream,

Have you had dreams relating to UFO's before?

Did the dream feel lucid, or did you feel like you were (so to speak) on the seat of a roller coaster?

---

Do you remember which friend was in the car with you? I suggest you tell him about the dream, and ask him if he has had any experience similar to this.

---

In your dream, did you feel that this UFO was negative? Or perhaps the whole theme of the dream, negative? Or was it more of just the initial "fear" of the craft and what it was doing to you?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I have had numerous dreams about UFO's and alien-like people, and most times I would wake up feeling paranoid and preyed upon. But when I woke up I had eye floaters and splotches like I had just a light pointed in my eyes. I literally felt like the dream was happening.

I talked briefly about my friend and he seemed uneasy about the whole thing. Not because he thinks I'm crazy or anything, but I think he remembers something that I don't. He seemed scared or shocked that I'd asked him about it. I'm still trying to get him to open up about the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedCloud45

We were heading to a friend's house when we ran out of gas.

Whose house, and what does the house symbolize to you?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

He never told me whose house we were going to and I didn't recognize the road we were even on. I remember that right as we were about to turn onto a road the car just stalls and all the power to the car goes dead. My friend just suggest we probably ran out of gas, but I said that wouldn't make the music and lights turn off. Then the triangle shaped craft hovers out from behind the trees.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCloud45

Well if I may give my tentative opinion which you are free to reject, you had a psychic dream. I have been seeing the same sorts of things in other dreams which suggests to me that the collective unconscious is involved, as opposed to merely the personal unconscious. You were on your way to join up with the "Christ" noosphere (symbolized by the house, which is growing larger and stronger day by day) and were intercepted by "demonic forces".

edit on 8-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

top topics

join