It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange connections - V for Victory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
On December 14th 2010, we received news from Panama City about a gunman who had allegedly shot at, and attempted to assassinate members of the school board. Details of this story can be found here.

Gunman opens fire during school council meeting

Now just before this gunman aimed at the weapon at the board members, he took out a can of spray paint and painted a giant V on the wall with a circle around it.

Now this appeared strange to me as soon as I saw it, I had this to say about it in that particular thread.

I don't know if anyone else feels like they can see whats going on here. There going to make people like us look violent. We've seen it happening. If you oppose the government your a terrorist. There going to use the media to show how dangerous we are because were messed up from watching movies like V-for Vendetta I mean if he was really a truth seeking freedom fighter...he would not have chosen the V-for Vendetta symbol I mean c'mon. Its too obvious...something the sheeple will recognize? categorize? hmmm

Now I thought from the very beginning that that entire event was completely staged. I mean it was almost too obvious for me. But I couldn't get out of my head why he chose THAT particular symbol. Or should I say, why TPTB chose that particular symbol.

Now more recently if you visit the infowars.com website, Alex has been pumping up this V for victory campaign. I mean does he know that the panama shooter used the same symbol? Why would he want to use the same one? Doesn't that give TPTB a green light at anyone rocking a V for Victory symbol, and tie them in with that shooting. Turn us into some kind of cult/gang which soon every conspiracy theorist is now unwillingly apart of.
"They are violent people, those conspiracy theorists" they'll say.
infowars.com - V for Victory campaign huge success

Ive always taken Alex with a grain of salt. But more recently I am starting to question him even more. Sure he has the info, but is he really working for the right side?

Now we are even seeing these V's on American Dollar Bills, as shown in this thread.

ATS - (V) dollars starting to show up?

I have a bad feeling about this symbol. And I must warn my fellow ATS members. I can see how this may seem like its not a big deal. But down the road, when they can tie all this together and pass it as evidence, it will be far to easy to label anyone they want as a terrorist.

I would be very careful when using and talking about this symbol in the coming months/years. If they can tie you to it, they will be able to tie you to a criminal charge too. And you can call that a prediction if you want, to me I'm just making sense common.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

The school board shooting thing happened months before the V for Victory thing began. I could be mistaken but I believe the whole aim of V for Victory is a response to the DHS asking citizens to report strange behavior from their fellow citizens, which many people find intrusive and a step over the line. The V sign was also seen in the movie V for vendetta. I believe it's connection to the V for Victory campaign has roots in the french revolution. Google is your friend. Research stuff, not everything is a conspiracy. The school-board shooting was an isolated incident, and to my knowledge has nothing to do with alex jones or V for Victory.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think it implies V for Vatican. Just me? Jesuit Order...illumi nazis lol

And sorry but Eye cannot post threads yet... can someone direct me to a thread which states the fact that the Rothschild family has bought 70 percent of the weather channel network? any coincidences? Also maybe advise me on how to do an introduction?

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Didn't the guy paint a red V in a circle? Just like V for Vendetta?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a red v in a red circle was also used in the tv show the vistors
so it could any one of these 2 i guess

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If related, there will always be an ill intentioned man in a big enough group. If he was trying to contribute to the group, it is logical he acted alone and unsolicited.

"Post this V for victory flyer to warn others and show your peaceful resistance"

What he did goes in the exact opposite principal of what the cause is founded on.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mc301163

you just repeated everything I already stated, and then told me to use google? Did you even read it?

edit on 8-2-2011 by Ghandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
im not sure all of this is related, but i do agree that the government is very likely to conduct a smear campaign to label all conspiracy theorists as violent maniacs, and to honor them as the first FEMA camp invitees...and if, as many people seem to think, Alex Jones is an agent provocateur, then he could very well be leading his followers to slaughter...it could turn into some sort of mass movement whereby everybody involved could be identified and locked up without cause...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

i will second that, not all that tell you what you want to here is for you , will stand by you, but to deceive you and mark you, put you out for the slaughter. no best to listen to it all as a joke AJ Rush GB all of them not one do i trust nor believe for they all are of the same, do what is best for you, fallow your own path. and yes some times when i need a good laugh, i read/ listen to them all, saying he said this and did that, for who, you? no them, and them will always come first, not you not me, them.

top topics

join