It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been having weird dreams the last few days is anyone else having the same dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have been going to bed at night and waking up at odd times with a dream stuck in my head. All I dream is something called a Silver Dog. It a round coin about the size of a silver dollar. My dream keeps telling me to go buy these in quantities of 5. Then my husband went online and looked it up. What he found was nothing like what I dreamed. They were huge dog coins the size of a large house clock. Does anyone understand this dream or are you having it? I have never heard of the word silver dog coins ever before
I am not on any sleep aids or under any mental evaluation nor am I in need of any.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What's a dog coin

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Nope. Sorry, I have not been
having any such dreams. Keep digging though. It could mean something deeper/different than you think.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This may help get you started in your analysis:

Dog Coin Collecting

The design of the Norwegian coin has a Norwegian Elkhound embossed on it. They also offer a coin set featuring coins with that Country's birds and animals. These coins were first produced in the year 1958. This design includes animals such as horse, squirrel, grouse and moose.

Another coin that could include with the three coins mentioned earlier is the fifty cent 1967 Canadian Centennial Commemorative coin series. This portrays the timber wolf with its head raised to the sky as though it is calling its mate. You may extend your imagination to hear his frightening call.

We had indicated earlier that only three modern coins featured dogs on them however if you include timber wolf as a breed of a dog the number will raise to four. Timber wolves could be considered a breed of dog since it shares a common ancestry with the domestic dog. This figure will go up considerably if you consider the year date of such coins.

The coins of Norway and Ireland are reissued every year with the date being unchanged. Hence you will find that there are twelve varieties of the coin with Elkhound and fifteen to twenty of the coins with Wolfhound; these have been minted both in nickel and copper.

In case a person is fond of dogs as well as coin collection, he would be keen to collect samples of these coins at least to use it as a conversation piece. Regular coil collectors would like to collect the whole set of coins. In case you are not familiar about coin collecting the following steps will guide you to get started on coin collection.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

I dont know what exactly a dog coin is but in my dreams its a coin about the size of a Silver dollar.

edit on 7-2-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

Yeah I dont know what but hopefully someone will help me clear this up.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Do those coins look anything like these?

Canadian Silver Wolf

There are a lot of people saying that right now is a good time to start getting silver, as the price is gonna shoot way up in the near future. And from what I've read, these are fairly collectible (guess the Canadians know how to mint a coin.)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In my dream a voice tells me to buy in groups of 5 Silver Dog coins I cannot in my dream see what they look like except they are round and silver about the size of a silver dollar.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Why don't you follow the advice from your dream. It is pretty clear cut IMO. You should buy silver coins 5, 1 oz coins at a time. Considering the state of the US economy and the fragility of the world in general these days that seems like as good of advice as one could be given. And considering it was from your dream I think you would be crazy to ignore it.

- PM

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just a question, might seem out of place but...Do you sleep with the tv or radio on by chance? It seems to me that if you do, you could simply be hearing an advertisement selling silver coins, and that is transferring over into your dream state as a "voice" telling you to buy them. It certainly isn't uncommon to see those adverts on tv, especially on stations like FOX news or FOX business.

If you sleep with nothing on, then I would say definitely listen to that voice, because it's probably some really good advice.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

does it have a map of the would on one side? or a set of numbers? i have been having the same kind of dream, but am Leary of putting up what i found.

edit on 8-2-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

I dont sleep with the radio or tv on i cant staand the noise my house has to be quiet and i watch very little tv so i dont think its that or i would agree..thanks for the reply

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

all my dream is saying is to buy silver dog coins i see them in my dream but cant make out whats on them but they are coins for sure and to buy 5 at a time..thanks for the reply

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

your probley giving me good advice because I'm having this dream alot..its just so weird i don't usually remember my dreams but this one is so vivid!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

your probley giving me good advice because I'm having this dream alot..its just so weird i don't usually remember my dreams but this one is so vivid!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

all i see is the coins not whats on them i just see the shape

new topics

top topics

join