It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat National Convention May Be A Footnote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
We all browse internet news sites from time to time and I happened to run across this article right here:

www.tnr.com...

This is a very very good write up about how political the Osama situation really is

"...private insistence that the Pakistanis deliver these high-value targets (HVTs) before Americans go to the polls in November. The Bush administration denies it has geared the war on terrorism to the electoral calendar. "

Wouldn't it be so convienent if Osama popped up, discovered by Pakistani officials right during the Democratic National Convention hm.... could people really be so stupid that they wouldn't suspect a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
could people really be so stupid that they wouldn't suspect a conspiracy?

Yes...

Depends on what people you mean though....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think Bush wants these HVT to be rounded up before the election for a couple of reasons. First of all, yes, it will help him get re-elected if these HVT are brought in before the elections but thats not the only reason. Bush knows if Kerry is elected the war on terror might come to a sudden hault. Im not sure what Kerry has in mind to face terrorism if he is elected but i do know his agenda differs from Bush's. Worse than that, what are Edwards views on fighting terrorism. If something were to happen to Kerry what is Edwards going to do? If Bush is not re-elected i have a feeling the war on terror could take a turn for the worst, if there is such a thing. But then again im just a republican hippie from Texas, what do i know?

new topics

join