It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for "resisting the system"...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InsaneInsurgent11

Honestly, I don't keep up with political affairs as much as I should, however, from what I can summise, most people all "know" what is going on and all are expecting something to happen. The problem is, is that when they have converted to the system, when they have "changed" - they don't really tell anyone about it, unless by using a series of underhanded words. Anyway, many people seem to "hint" to me that they have changed on the inside, and many people I see seem to be in a special kind of hallucinatory reality. Anyway, most of all the people that talk about these topics on conspiracy forums are not "in on it" and thus cannot really perceive what is happening. I once had a "glimpse" into "thier" world, and it was like every news broadcast, every words that people spoke, was really a metaphor for something else. In my areas, the locals use a variety of key phrases, such as:

Whenever I am in a low state of emotions, they use the word "dense" and "heavy"
They always seem to say that "everythings the same" or "they are all the same" and refer to the normal people that are just minding thier own business
They also mention the words "selling out" like there is a secret war going on and they don't want to "betray" something
Also, they often refer to me as "it" or insinuate that I am somehow "possessed" (I later realised I was carrying a "walk-in" and they were trying to get rid of ME!)
There are also other various things, however, I seem to retaliate against anyone who does not speak to me with complete literal honesty.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

That's so interesting! Who exactly says those things? How do you end up encountering so many system-ers? How do you identify them? Are they...everywhere?

The phrase "everything's the same" caught my attention. For a few years now, I have been trying to do automatic writing. It doesn't really work, because instead of my hand writing by itself, I always just end up writing down anything that pops into my head at the moment. Its more like what psychologists call "free-association writing." In the writing, there are phrases that repeat themselves constantly, even when they have nothing to do with what I've been thinking about lately. One of those phrases is "Nothing is the same anymore." That sentence is really weird...as if it means something. Because usually, you'd say "Everything has changed." That would make more sense. But I always get "Nothing is the same anymore." What would that mean in their language? Its like that phrase is always below the surface of my mind, waiting to come out.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InsaneInsurgent11

Although it is highly speculative, I suspect that there is some kind of game being played with people, I think they are being altered so that they perceive reality in different lights. So, you create some people with one kind of perceptual polarity, and the other half with another kind of perceptual polarity. Then, basically, each side will come into conflict because they are set at opposite ends of a spectrum. The challenge for them is to wake up and realise that they cannot trust what they see, and even if it seems like it all makes sense to thier own minds, there is another group of people that are on the opposite side of the equation who think exactly the same thing.
edit on 26-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Anyway, its all just a state of mind, without fear there can still exist death, we can still eat and be eaten, however, it is fear that causes hate, that causes revenge, that causes cruelty. Fear is our connection to the infinite world of emptiness, and it is that which scares us, the rest of the creatures just "are" and live in harmony with the universe - its because, they do not "know" - if every creature were to "know" - there would be untold pandemonium in this universe.
edit on 26-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I agree. Fear serves no practical purpose. Humans have logic that can help them to be cautious. Animals have instinctual fear that helps them avoid danger, and they need it, but fear and a complex human mind don't mix. I believe in 2012 and I'm preparing, but I'm not the slightest bit afraid. I just want to have some resources when it happens so that I can use the opportunity to reshape the world... If you are interested in my 2012 organization, you can find info about it on my blog. 2012revolutionary.blogspot.com.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join