It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Disturbing thing to hear about

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729
Hello cookie.We meet again in a more serious venue.
.We operate a private cat rescue sancturary in Southwestern Pa.
While cats are our primary focus, we have 7 dogs that we rescued
from deplorable situation, two of the recent rescues were from a dog fighting ring.
We have seen over the past 30 + years the most inhumane and despicable atrocities
commited on these defenseless creatures. The plight of homeless domestic pets is a disgrace
to this country, many european countries are far more advanced.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. ~St. Francis of Assisi

Hello dear friend

I admire you for running a rescue sanctuary..Don't it just make ya mad at how some people treat animals its just disgusting and those dog fighting rings really piss me off how can people do that to an animal is beyond me ..all my dogs are shelter dogs one i got from a hording home she was in bad shape hair falling out you could see her ribs her hair she did have was so matted i had to have her shaved her eyes were infected and i could go on and on but after 600 in vet bills she is in tip top shape
I wish i could take in more.. but 4 dogs is about all i can take care of..I live on a farm and i have 13 barn cats none that i rescued they were all dropped off by people that decided they didn't want them anymore there all so wild i cant get near them but there well fed i spend a fortune on cat food ..I will never understand people i guess..

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. ~St. Francis of Assisi ~~~~so very true! hugs my friend have a wonderful evening!

<< 1   >>

join