It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am everywhere now and everything...wow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Everything consists of quantum particles! Consciousness is the gravity that keeps your being human but when you die you become an infinitely spinning formless dream cloud!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sure.

I will say that life after death isnt you becoming "everything" or a virtual "dream cloud".

Ones life in this world has a direct bearing on his life after death. One is still "one" and not "everywhere and everything". You will have your own memories, experiences and perceptions of matters, that differ from the billions of other disembodied souls, who experience their own unique 'dream world'.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sounds like it's kicking in!

Be safe and enjoy the ride.....

infinitely spinning formless dream cloud!

Nice

An unwinding ascension of essence.

Peace
edit on 7-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: add to

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Its true. When you die you go to a place that makes sense to you and the way you lived.

I was in the hospital with my friend as I watched him flatline several times, fading in and out of life.
He told me right after that when he was "out" he seen a bright light and a crowded room (this is a very common vision), but the room was crowded with his family who's still alive.

My friend survived and once in a while he talks about that experience.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Could you get that rooster in my garden to keep quiet then please.

The dogs too would be much appreciated.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wait a minute have you just ascended without us....that's rude!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Everything consists of quantum particles! Consciousness is the gravity that keeps your being human but when you die you become an infinitely spinning formless dream cloud!

I'll have what he's having.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The only way to be everywhere and everything is to stop being somewhere and being just one thing. The only way to be omniscient and omnipresent is to not be an individual perspective.
Problem is, being an individual perspective is the only way to compare yourself to and understand the difference between you and everything.

So the only way to be everything is to be nothing.
Which leaves you with no way of knowing that.

Reality is not a matter of being One thing or being Everything or Nothing--you already are--
it's becoming aware that you are One thing and Everything and Nothing all at the same time.

Which is really quite something.

But the question remains: what about iridium?

edit on 7-2-2011 by spacegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He's just trolling and messing around from tid bits he's picking up off other threads, poking fun, and it's kind of funny, nothing more. Can't people read between the lines any more..?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Sounds like it's kicking in!

Be safe and enjoy the ride.....

infinitely spinning formless dream cloud!

Nice

An unwinding ascension of essence.

Star for the way you dismissed the poster and embraced his alternate reality experience.
To the OP - once you come down could you please make a note that in future a thread like this with an initial post of 2 lines and nothing but opinion would be considered a waste of time by many - hence the 0 flags.
edit on 7-2-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
"I can negate everything of that part of me that lives on vague nostalgias, except this desire for unity, this longing to solve, this need for clarity and cohesion. I can refute everything in this world surrounding me that offends or enraptures me, except this chaos, this sovereign chance and this divine equivalence which springs from anarchy. I don't know whether this world has meaning that transcends it. But I know that I do not know that meaning and that it is impossible for me just now to know it. What can a meaning outside my condition mean to me? I can understand only in human terms."
~ Albert Camus, 1955, The Myth of Sisyphus: And Other Essays

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I had a dream a while back where I was standing talking to an older man in a suit and there were secret service around guarding us as we talked. I cant remember the exact conversation but I knew he was President Gerald Ford. I remember thinking "this is so cool that I am talking with President Ford." Then the secret service whispered something in his ear and he turned to me and said "Sorry I have to go now."

When I woke, I turned on my TV as I always do getting ready for work, watching the news and what was the main story? Gerald Ford had just passed away.

edit on 7-2-2011 by ATC_GOD because: deleted a couple words that didnt make sense

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
He's just trolling and messing around from tid bits he's picking up off other threads, poking fun, and it's kind of funny, nothing more. Can't people read between the lines any more..?

I got it! Made me laugh!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Whoa... Grooooovyy dude!

Now go run around naked and enjoy yourself.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

That is kind of fun and funny.
Ha ha. Case closed. But why stop there?

Sometimes it's even more fun to play along and take it even further.

new topics

top topics

join