It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All US Ambassadors Ordered Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I didn't see this posted, so here it goes:

For the first time in US History, Hillary Clinton has called all US Ambassadors back to the United States. At this time, no reason is given as speculation mounts.

Amercian Ambassadors Called Back Home

Last week, I posted a thread that some believe could be the reason, and that is the final death of the FED and US Dollar. For specifics on that, visit: NWO Curveball: Death of the FED

While that post may seem unlikely, I assure it may be more of a reality than you think. Given this new information, and the possible connection, I thought it worth mentioning and tying together.

Nonetheless, if it isn't the death of the FED, I would love to hear people's theories.

On a side note, here is a very interesting email from Harvey Organ to the CFTC commissioners, regarding Silver Backwardation - note, if JPMORGAN were to default, the whole system may come crashing down:

Dear Mr Chairman and Fellow Commissioners(Full Article):

I would like to bring to your attention a commentary published by Adrian Douglas of G.A.T.A. and the proprietor of MarketForceAnalysis.com entitled: Silver Breaks Its Golden Shackles.

There is no doubt that you have seen the closing prices of silver at the comex and they show that the spot price is higher than all the future months as investors sense that the supply of silver in the near future is cloudy at best or not existent , and that they would rather have the physical metal today. The month of January saw persistent selling by the bankers of un-backed silver future contracts, causing the spot price of the metal to fall and yet the resultant action of this is the silver metal goes into complete backwardation at the beginning of February? This certainly does not make any sense to me especially with the comex stating over and over again that the futures market is a price discovery mechanism! This is the first time ever in recorded history that silver went into backwardation based in USA dollars at the Comex although it has been highlighted by James Turk at GoldMoney.com that the LBMA has been experiencing backwardation in silver in their forward contracts these past few months.

I know that you have asked for another 60 days of public input on the matter of position limits on the precious metals. I believe that you have been bombarded with public input on this subject for the past several years, so I doubt if you could glean any new information on something that you do not already know.

In 2008, the bankers caused massive damage to our financial system. They used public money and massively shorted precious metals like gold and silver to multiyear levels of production. It is now time for the CFTC to answer one very simple question:

How did you allow one or two banks to massively accumulate such a huge short position in silver over several years, and thus manipulate the silver market and then state this is legal under USA law?

During the fall of 2008 there was a disconnect between the paper price of silver and the physical price and it is going to happen again!. If the comex defaults it is under your watch and you cannot blame us for not informing you of why turmoil will pervade the USA financial landscape.

I urge you to solve your dilemma immediately.

Harvey Organ.

edit on 7-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: added info

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
it would be better if clinton ordered all military personnel home i'm sure that will be beneficial for all

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

All though there are several threads going on this, I felt urged to comment.... I totally agree. After what I have recently learned about our military and how they operate. We should shut all of our operations down and bring all of them home.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

I agree wholeheartedly. However, the difference here is that this involves the Department of the State, versus the Military. I didn't see any other threads on here regarding the Ambassadors ... I apologize if I diminished someone's thunder.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This was covered in several threads last week. The meeting itself was supposed to have convened yesterday. Many people expect some kind of announcement. Don't hold your breath.

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Gotcha. I am amazed it is open ... I could of sworn that a moderator closed it and added reference to one of those threads I missed.

++++++++++Thread Closed+++++++++++++++

new topics

top topics

join