It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Big to Fail...Canada realestate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

By the way, a single family home in Vancouver last week hit an average of $1.14 million. The average family income in that city is $83,300. That’s a multiple of 13.6. The American real estate market collapsed in 2006 when the multiple touched 4.6.

www.greaterfool.ca...

Yeah...It's Very Hot, They are Big...And More Than Likely Won't Fail.
However, Those Are Big Assets...Just look at the pic!
Be sure to carry a smart phone At ALL Times! They are Very Big and it doesn't take much to lose your bearings

You have been Warned!
edit on 7-2-2011 by helltick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I never got past the frount seat what's the topic again lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i enjoyed reading the article but couldnt help thinking all the way through you could just change the name "Canada" to "Australia" and it would be the same.

on the weekend just gone, a house in sydney sold for $800,000. here is a snippet of the news story:

The Sydney property market remains intimidating with a termite-infested house in Annandale selling for $800,000 over the weekend.

The inner-Sydney two-bedroom house on a 131 square metre block with no floors was sold for $150,000 above reserve after an intense five-person bidding war, News Ltd reported.

The punters were bidding in increments of $20,000 for the free-standing house at 58 View Street, Annandale, in front of more than 100 onlookers.

Agent Ray White described the 70 square metre house as "unliveable but offering enormous potential" in its Domain.com.au listing.

finance.ninemsn.com.au...

now if you get a chance....look at the story and tell me that here in australia, its not the craziest real estate capital of the world. God help a lot of people if it ever comes crashing down.

new topics

join