It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there were any doubts of Masonic ties to the music industry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

since you brought up Balphomet, and we were discussing the Templar lies in the other thread, check out where good old Balphamet came from. It's an interesting tie in with all the "stories" that get tossed around. What is interesting, it when you start to learn all these things, you find out where almost all of these "stories" emanated from. Then it all starts to make sense. Unfortunately, it doesn't make for very exciting conspiracy fodder, being fact and all.

If you can find some exclusive masonic symbolism in this music that seems to point to anything evil, it would make for interesting conversation. I just don't see the big picture on these videos. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You seem like the only exception to that last post i made my friend. It seems you have a good head on your shoulders,
-----
But only time will tell, because the thing is with the global elite/illuminati/NWO whatever, is they re-wrote history so when you look back you can never be to sure if the info your getting is truth or misinformation from the elite.
One of the many loopholes in this conspiracy But like I've said before its just the nature of it and a matter of time before this conspiracy is either laid to rest or a reality, next few years will show this.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing up this topic, there has been increased number of instances where you see masonic symbolism in video. Take this new video Of LCD Sound system premiered on MTV, you dont see just symbolism in here, but a full mason with apron and gloves.

I dont know why freemasonry is getting involved, but i think sooner we will know truth about everything, dont you think so.

edit on 8/2/11 by vinay86 because: A whole person wearing Masonic Apron.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Oh I'm sure that some videos have had satanic symbols in it, but not every one does. Checkered floors, suns, and moons do not show some Masonic influence on a video. "Information" is usually shotty speculation and often accusations based on lies or hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Checkered floors, suns, and moons do not show some Masonic influence on a video. "Information" is usually shotty speculation and often accusations based on lies or hoaxes.

The video I posted has a person wearing full masonic uniform, If you don't find any masonic influence there than i cant think what will make you believe.

Watch it here.
edit on 8/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I would like you to explain what you thing that video was about. Lets hear your interpretation of the masonic symbolism. Every time the hot girl would hold up her hand, she flashed a symbol, some were masonic, some were Egyptian. Explain the rest please.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

Thanks for bringing up this topic, there has been increased number of instances where you see masonic symbolism in video. Take this new video Of LCD Sound system premiered on MTV, you dont see just symbolism in here, but a full mason with apron and gloves.

I dont know why freemasonry is getting involved, but i think sooner we will know truth about everything, dont you think so.

edit on 8/2/11 by vinay86 because: A whole person wearing Masonic Apron.

I forgot all about this video, Also 1:00 into that video you see the tower with the giant W on it, could possibly be represent the pillar of wisdom as this video clearly shows a young girl initiated into the "Masonic elite".
I agree truth will be told soon enough, i watch MTV in Australia occasionally and the MTV commercials have blatant satanic symbolism in them which are not even posted on the internet which worries me about how many people are not even aware of what there watching.

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by vinay86

I would like you to explain what you thing that video was about. Lets hear your interpretation of the masonic symbolism. Every time the hot girl would hold up her hand, she flashed a symbol, some were masonic, some were Egyptian. Explain the rest please.

vigilantcitizen.com...

This is were i first saw the video and there explanation is as good as any, i would like you to explain your thoughts on the video aswell.

edit on 8-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth

I forgot all about this video, Also 1:00 into that video you see the tower with the giant W on it, could possibly be represent the pillar of wisdom as this video clearly shows a young girl initiated into the "Masonic elite".

Girls are not initiated into Freemasonry. It is also doubtful that the actors in that video, or the writers, have studied Freemasonry enough to understand the Masonic significance of the columns Wisdom, Strength, and Beauty.

It should be remembered that these folks are working for a living, and are interjecting material they hope will create a stir, and therefore sell more records. It doesn't really have anything to do with the organization of Freemasonry other than the fact that the Masons have been a public topic of interest lately, and so people will try to cash in on it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I don't agree with that theory at all you think the average teenager,adult or person give a crap or know anything about Masons, im afraid not. The only publicity this would gain is from conspiracy theorists and that is a very small minority of the world know what im saying?
Clearly not a publicity stunt.

Also when i say masonic elite im not referring to your local FreeMason lodge im talking about the higher ups in which you don't even know if they are initiated into Masonry in secrecy, they only initiate people of importance to the higher ups im guessing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is were i first saw the video and there explanation is as good as any, i would like you to explain your thoughts on the video aswell.

I was left confused. The hot girl flashed her hand and apparently made each person appear in a room with a mason who was a member of a grand lodge and then it kind of ended. It was very easy to see that the one who produced the video had no idea of what happens in a masonic lodge based on that aspect. But it brought mystery into the subject. Music videos are supposed to have meaning. They don't always interpret the songs meaning. I was confused about the eye of hours being used in conjunction with the square and compasses. We use the all seeing eye as a symbol to represent the ever present eye of God, but the one used in the video is specifically an Egyptian symbol. In that form, it has no ties with masonry that I know of. I just think that particular video used the symbology for the sake of presenting mystery.

Your turn. And not a link, your words. fair is fair.

edit to add:

I looked at the link. This poped out at me in the comments:

SHE A SUCCUBUS!!

what more do you need?

I think if you look toward the bottom of that article, you might find the reason for the sudden infusion of masonic symbolism in music videos. Canada's MTV headquarters being in a former masonic temple. Everyone is catering to MTV. As if they actually showed music videos anymore.
edit on 8-2-2011 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Freemason in the music industry? Look around, they're everywhere. Want to see something funny? Google freemasons in the military. Specially officers. The military is ran by them. It makes life easier too. I think its funny that people point out the music industry when there are masons running the show in more important and powerful places.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't agree with that theory at all you think the average teenager,adult or person give a crap or know anything about Masons, im afraid not. The only publicity this would gain is from conspiracy theorists and that is a very small minority of the world know what im saying?
Clearly not a publicity stunt.

I disagree. With recent films like "National Treasure" and books like "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown, there has been a lot of publicity about Masonry in the last few years, at least in the United States.

Also when i say masonic elite im not referring to your local FreeMason lodge im talking about the higher ups in which you don't even know if they are initiated into Masonry in secrecy, they only initiate people of importance to the higher ups im guessing.

Well, "higher ups" are elected to their offices by the majority vote of the general membership, and no one can become a higher up (or anything else in Masonry) unless he first becomes a member of his local Lodge. No one can be initiated into Masonry "in secrecy". All Master Masons have the right to be present at any initiation ceremony.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

I honestly believe there are ties between Skull and Bones, Satanism, "The Illuminati", Freemasonry from which the elite rule and dictate the world today as they see fit by controlling the masses by keeping them distracted and controlled by the world they have moulded. They have created this playing field for us to "entertain" ourselves whilst keeping us busy and ignorant.

So you and I have seen the art, music videos and motion pictures that the ruling "elite" use to control the masses, and we are somehow unaffected by them. I assume that you believe that you are free from their influence or you wouldn't spend so much time "researching" them on Youtube. Why are we immune and our fellow human beings succumb to "their" domination? It doesn't make any sense to me...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I would like you to explain what you thing that video was about. Lets hear your interpretation...

Does disjointed and pointless count as a review?

My question. How can MTV control anyone if they do not watch it? They are obviously having the desired effect on certain people posting here by getting them to mention and discuss their craptastic videos ad nauseum.

Stop watching: no more control.

Keep watching: never understand music videos again (that is when they actually decide to play one).

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Why would she make two videos featuring the same song in the first place? :s

Strapping Young Lad had a "good and evil" video for the song "Wrong Side" to show the dual aspects of the song. Others do it including Rihanna, besides don't blame her, it's the creative director who comes up with the video concept to sell the song.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I would like you to explain what you thing that video was about. Lets hear your interpretation...

Does disjointed and pointless count as a review?

My question. How can MTV control anyone if they do not watch it? They are obviously having the desired effect on certain people posting here by getting them to mention and discuss their craptastic videos ad nauseum.

Stop watching: no more control.

Keep watching: never understand music videos again (that is when they actually decide to play one).

Originally posted by no1smootha

reply to post by network dude

I honestly believe there are ties between Skull and Bones, Satanism, "The Illuminati", Freemasonry from which the elite rule and dictate the world today as they see fit by controlling the masses by keeping them distracted and controlled by the world they have moulded. They have created this playing field for us to "entertain" ourselves whilst keeping us busy and ignorant.

So you and I have seen the art, music videos and motion pictures that the ruling "elite" use to control the masses, and we are somehow unaffected by them. I assume that you believe that you are free from their influence or you wouldn't spend so much time "researching" them on Youtube. Why are we immune and our fellow human beings succumb to "their" domination? It doesn't make any sense to me...

Deadset just as i said you only think about what is said in the thread, i am not saying MTV is controlling us it's television,media and the music industry in general today. I am not even wasting my time with yous anymore as no matter what we show you, you wont change your perspective so i'd appreciate it if you just don't involve yourself in future threads i make as you don't do anything productive for the truth we are searching for exception is network dude atleast he looks at it rationally as a Mason.

Also i never said we are immune, we have been subconciously brain washed into a way of thinking and ive seen this in myself which is why i can see it in others and once you have realized this you know whats up and it doesen't effect you anymore but all the brainwashing that took place as a kid growing up is still there and why yous will deny all of this because thats what you've been conditioned to believe, and im sure joining the Masons didn't help and probably did the same.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

At 2:25 there is a Square and Compass that flashes on the screen. So this "LCD Soundsystem" guy may be a Mason. So one guy I've never heard of has it on his video? Not really a mass Masonic influence in my opinion.

At 3:15 there is indeed a older man in Masonic regalia (the image you posted). But they weren't in a Lodge room nor would a female be allowed in during the private ceremonies. Does anyone know if this guy is even a Mason?

I am still awaiting to hear your description of who is composed of this shadow group.

reply to post by Tnewguy

Ironically enough, I outrank most of the officers and senior enlisted in the Masons. Most of them don't have time to get to involved in the Masons.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Deadset just as i said you only think about what is said in the thread, i am not saying MTV is controlling us it's television,media and the music industry in general today.

Then stop watching that too! Come on, how hard is it to turn off the television and pick up a book or got outside or meet with other people? Television, the media, the music industry have no control over anyone that does not want to participate.

I am not even wasting my time with yous anymore as no matter what we show you, you wont change your perspective so i'd appreciate it if you just don't involve yourself in future threads i make as you don't do anything productive for the truth we are searching for exception is network dude atleast he looks at it rationally as a Mason.

When the website changes its name to Thefreemasontruth.com/onlyhisfriendscanposthere maybe I will take your suggestion under consideration. If you want to participate in a forum where the public is encouraged to post then you better get used to having dissenting opinions to topics that you create. Not everyone thinks the same way as you do.

Also i never said we are immune, we have been subconciously brain washed into a way of thinking and ive seen this in myself which is why i can see it in others and once you have realized this you know whats up and it doesen't effect you anymore but all the brainwashing that took place as a kid growing up is still there and why yous will deny all of this because thats what you've been conditioned to believe, and im sure joining the Masons didn't help and probably did the same.

You are assuming that my parents let me watch an indordinate amount of television when I was younger and the same types of channels and programs where available. Only weak-minded ninnies get brain-washed, just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Only weak-minded ninnies get brain-washed, just my opinion.

Mine too. The average, intelligent adult can think for him/herself.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Meh i'm not sure... What would be the point? Thats what i don't get, why would it matter if the industry was run by masons anyway? The music industry has taken a massive change, were instead of big corporations running the show, its the artist running their own independent show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join