It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there were any doubts of Masonic ties to the music industry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Masonic symbolism: the opposition of light and darkness,of positive and negative energies of good and evil etc
The pillars on the right and left hand side represent day and night.

Now we will take a look at Rihanna's video clip for her new song "Whos that chick" which has two versions of said video.

The two versions are day and night versions and are filled with Mason symbolism such as the black and white checkered floor in the night version with the moon in the top of the video.
Whilst in the day version it is a red and white checkered floor which is also found in the Bank of america

, the video is also filled with many more symbolism such as the usual Skull and bones flashing on the screen for one second, and Rihinnas eyes changing from "Devil/Reptillian?(different in both videos)" colour then to normal and she then winks.

Aswell as this strange picture of a one eyed man pops up twice once throwing up the "devil horns" sign in the black and white version of said videos, i would like to see if any masons or anyone on this site recognises it.

This video clearly shows there are still ties with Masonry in the music industry and Rihanna/Jay-Z etc also has been linked to some Luciferian/Satanic symbolism it all kind of fits together well considering the undeniable proof of Mason ties to this video. I believe there is some valuable information to be gathered from this video and would like to hear peoples opinions on it.

edit on 7-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Reminds me of the "Princess of the Illuminati" messages in the S&M music video. The link you posted doesn't show the best representation as there is text covering up everything but this is interesting nevertheless.

Peaks my interest, but only to a certain degree. What would the point be for putting symbols into 2 videos from the same artist?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yes I have no doubts about the symbolism on our music industry but I'm doubting if they really have connection with the "real masons".

Ever wondered why there is symbolism everywhere? Whether it be Masons, Illuminati or anything else. How about gangster symbolism? They are everywhere, does that mean that they are connected to the "real gang"? No anyone can make symbols and place them everywhere, one thing that I know for sure is if you don't understand them then they're not meant for you.

Relax man it's always been like this.

Also one more important thing Lucifer by definition means Bearer of light while Satan means Adversary.
So they can't be possibly the same entity. The one is the Light while the other is the Darkness.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Added some content

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth
Whilst in the day version it is a red and white checkered floor which is also found in the Bank of america

There's something you missed. Look at the boys feet!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

They represent Strength and Establishment.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

What's the S & W & B stand for (on each pillar)?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
What's the S & W & B stand for (on each pillar)?
Strength, Wisdom & Beauty.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

Finally, the truth can be revealed. The New World Order is brought to you by Doritos!!! (Crunch all you want, we'll make more...)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

This was just weak at best, to be very blunt and honest. The checkered floor does represent good and evil, but this symbol like any other is not exclusive to us. Not everyone who uses checkered, or mosaic, floors is connected to the Masons. That is poor logic.

The pillars do not represent night and day. Their explanation is given and there are 3-pillars which are the great supports of Masonry. They stand for Wisdom, Strength, and Beauty and also represent the top 3 officers of the Lodge: Worshipful Master, Sr. Warden, and Jr. Warden.

Her eyes may change, but what does "Devil/Reptilian" have to do with Masonry?

It is easily deniable. Checkered floor is maybe the only symbol closely related to us.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlteredTom
Reminds me of the "Princess of the Illuminati" messages in the S&M music video. The link you posted doesn't show the best representation as there is text covering up everything but this is interesting nevertheless.

Peaks my interest, but only to a certain degree. What would the point be for putting symbols into 2 videos from the same artist?

Why would she make two videos featuring the same song in the first place? :s

reply to post by KSigMason

Well clearly above the wisdom pillar is the all seeing eye, and above the other two pillars are the sun and moon which are depicted in both videos. Doesen't change the fact that there are three things ( the masonic checkered floor, the sun and moon versions) in that video which are in correspondence with each other.
Tell me why is there a sun and moon over the pillars meant to represent strength and beauty?

Also another phrase used by masons to know if each other are masons are "Do you know the time?' which is followed by a certain answer, how old are you? "very old" and Do you work day and night?

edit on 8-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Also another phrase used by masons to know if each other are masons are "Do you know the time?' which is followed by a certain answer, how old are you? "very old" and Do you work day and night?

Is there a book somewhere that has this information in it? I am for real here, because I have heard things like this on here quite a few times, yet I have never learned these things in my lodge. If I see a man who seems like a good person, I check for a ring. If I don't see one, I don't ask anything, but will make sure I shake his hand when departing. If I get no response, I assume he is not a brother.

As far as the video, it had some masonic symbolism. It also had some random symbolism. Which makes me think they were just using anything symbolic they could find. What does a white floor with red circles all over it mean? It's not masonic. And please, please, the "devil horns" are not masonic, they are "Ozzyish". It is a symbol for I love you, it is a symbol for Texas Longhorns, it is a Rock and Roll iconic symbol, and the late Ronnie James Dio used it as well. But never in my time in the Blue lodge, or the Scottish Rite have I learned to use the "devil horns" for any purpose. extra DIV

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Might not be the most credible source a youtube video but after the "day n nite" video by Kid cudi which concidentally has two versions aswell which i recently discovered finishes it shows an interview about Masons.

it's just with all the satanic symbolism and the clear message "do what thou wilt" a.k.a only care for money "bitches" and clothes mentality filled in music videos today a direct connection to Mason symbolism makes me ponder why there are so many/ if there is an actual connection between the two.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Sorry, got my ritual confused. The right hand is Beauty. I was refering to the two pillars in the Fellowcraft Degree.

The Sun and Moon represent the Worshipful Master and Senior Warden of the Lodge in some instances soley the Master is given as the explanation for both symbols.

edit on 8-2-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

it's just with all the satanic symbolism and the clear message "do what thou wilt" a.k.a only care for money "bitches" and clothes mentality filled in music videos today a direct connection to Mason symbolism makes me ponder why there are so many/ if there is an actual connection between the two.

There is no directive in Masonry that instructs anyone to 'Do what thou wilt'. All Masons are charged to help others at all times to the best of their capabilities.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thats not what i was suggesting at all, I was pointing out the obvious satanic influence in the music industry, and the above video clearly shows Masonic symbolism aswell as satanic with human skulls + skull and bones insignia flashing across the screen only briefly which makes you wonder if there is connection between the two that is not obvious or unseen to the masses.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I think the " do what thou wilt" has to do with Thelma and has nothing to do with Freemasonry. The questions in that video are new to me. I cannot help but think about the movie Red Dawn. When they were listening to the radio and the messages were "Jack has a long mustache" and "the chair is against the wall". Completely meaningless to me. Can you imagine seeing two men having this conversation? It would be very strange.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thats not what i was suggesting at all, I was pointing out the obvious satanic influence in the music industry, and the above video clearly shows Masonic symbolism aswell as satanic with human skulls + skull and bones insignia flashing across the screen only briefly which makes you wonder if there is connection between the two that is not obvious or unseen to the masses.

how are skulls or skull and bones satanic? The only masonic reference I have heard is the chamber of reflection which I have never seen, but have heard about. I would be curious to know if any other brothers have one in their lodge.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well in another Jay-Z video skull with blood dripping flashes across the screen on them followed by the Cross with bullets beside them clearly mocking Christ having no relevance what so ever to the song.
Sorry i got mixed up but the skull and bones symbol flashing on the screen is just another coincidence.

I honestly believe there are ties between Skull and Bones, Satanism, "The Illuminati", Freemasonry from which the elite rule and dictate the world today as they see fit by controlling the masses by keeping them distracted and controlled by the world they have moulded. They have created this playing field for us to "entertain" ourselves whilst keeping us busy and ignorant.

Men are equal, why is it that we are governed and ruled by mere men like us,
How exactly do the government, the police etc know whats best for us?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

In this artist's rendition there is an All Seeing Eye is above the pillar of wisdom. I've seen various drawings of trestleboard in which the symbols are placed differently. There is no particular meaning for the sun and moon over the particular column. There are some very ornate Masonic carpets out there depicting each of the 3-degrees, many differ from Lodge to Lodge, and artist to artist.

The trestleboard image you posted is of the Entered Apprentice (1st degree).

Ah, the 3 lesser lights of the Lodge. I love giving the 1st degree lecture.

Again, symbols are not exclusive to one single group nor is there meaning. How is the human skull Satanic?
edit on 8-2-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm sorry this may be hard for you as there has already been numerous satanic symbolism in other video's from Rihanna,Jay-Z,Beyonce and other music artists videos showing the baphomet and etc.

The thing is when discussing with you Masons is that you do not take the knowledge or information you learn from other threads regarding this subject.

you just read it as you see it , point out the flaws as you see it, reply to the thread then forget all about it,
When you pick this all up and actually take it in and make the connections yourself it all comes together pretty conveniently.

I talk to the people researching this cause they generally are in the know about previous connections and other general knowledge to do with this "conspiracy theory"

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join