It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Convenes Mass Meeting Of Ambassadors For Launch Of Civiilian Power QDDR

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The QDDR - leading through civilian power is only a layer to hide what is beneath it. Let's think for a moment.

1. Such policy changes do not come overnight. It takes months if not years to realize and finalized the policy, as well as feedback from host nations and citizens. It could not have came out of the Egypt crisis that they 'suddenly' become enlighted enough to immediately IMPLEMENT such policies.

Even if so, and even more so, the immediate recall of ALL ambassadors is more alarming, for it had never happened in the history of US even during wars.

2.Ambassadors all along had been executing the lead of civilian power through diplomacy and never had there been instances when war was initiated without at least an exhausting diplomatic dialogue. So why the need to recall ALL workers who had been following diplomatic doctrine all the time?

3. Everyone knows that US does not hold all the cards, more so with its current massive debts, why would any sovereign nation need US support and interference in their domestic policies? They ambassadors have no amount of influence that can change events, espacially now with a declining power and military heavyweight US used to be.

The QDDR would have been only a talkfest, but ALL ambassadors back at the same time for a talkfest???

4. Although the work of foriegn policies is within the purview of the Federal gov, the least the sec.state could have done was to inform the citizens of its doing, and not leave the public second guessing at what's going on, worse when there is absolutely NO media mention of it.

IF the QDDR had been a true doctrine to be follow, to empower host nation's citizens as it proclaims to be, then:-

a) It would have push for host nations to include the 1st and 2nd amendment into their constitutions.

b.) it would empower the diplomats to seek host govs to implement a level playing field in their employment acts to have an international wage minimum requirements to prevent the current slavery by greedy corporations

c.) it would empower the diplomats to demand for transparency in its governance.

d.) it would dismantle the hold of WHO policies upon host nations, and demand better accountability into the types and costs of medicat profiteering.

But no. I see none of such being discussed. The State dept have a way with words. They coined the Nazi dictatorship act as Homeland Security Act and renamed the Gestapo Act as Patriot Act.

Thus it comes with no surprise that their words hold no true meanings anymore. QDDR - leading through civilian power probably means QDDR - further subjugation of mankind by elites. It would be true and honest.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Where is Beck now?

Where is Alex Jones now?

Beck on Obama's "civilian national security force": "This is what Hitler did with the SS." Discussing President Obama's call for a "civilian national security force" -- which was a reference to expanding the foreign service, AmeriCorps, and the Peace Corps -- Beck said on the August 27, 2009, edition of his Fox News program:
BECK: I'm finding this -- this is the hardest part to connect to. Because this is -- I mean, look, you know, David [Bellavia, former Army staff sergeant], what you just said is, you said, 'I'm not comparing' -- but you are. I mean, this is what Hitler did with the SS. He had his own people. He had the brownshirts and then the SS. This is what Saddam Hussein -- so -- but you are comparing that. And I -- I mean, I think America would have a really hard time getting their arms around that.

mediamatters.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Thank you for that great post, as you so profoundly pointed out...

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The QDDR - leading through civilian power is only a layer to hide what is beneath it. Let's think for a moment.

.............The State dept have a way with words. They coined the Nazi dictatorship act as Homeland Security Act and renamed the Gestapo Act as Patriot Act.

Thus it comes with no surprise that their words hold no true meanings anymore. QDDR - leading through civilian power probably means QDDR - further subjugation of mankind by elites. It would be true and honest.

If this proceeds accordingly, this is a way around the Posse Comitatus Act.
The Posse Comitatus Act, passed on June 18, 1878 after the end of Reconstruction, limits the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits members of the federal uniformed services from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain “law and order” on non-federal property within the United States.

If You See Something Say Something

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
With all these uprisings popping up in the Mid-east I think Hillary and The Sate Department was freaking out they were caught off guard and they called this was a "WTF Happened??!!!" meeting.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I am sure there is some of that going on, yet from the looks of it this was planned well in advance.
Its just that the media did not report on it, so people are led to think otherwise.

There was no mention of the QDDR in the media, not that I recall.
But they did hype the meeting for sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Where is Beck now?
Where is Alex Jones now?

that alone is very troubling.
when something goes down
and both the left and right
go silent .....

well, u can figure the rest out on your own.

this is def something that will be of major importance
to the future of our world. Pay attention.
S&F

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon, you are spot on.
The left and the right are silent.

Oh I guess its early and they have not had the morning coffee, or er...um.

Ummm....maybe they are all in collusion at this point it will become entirely obvious
if in the next 24 hours this is not buzzing on the net, left right.

It is so incredibly smart of them to have kept it under complete wraps for so long,
but yet they put it right under our nose with all the hype in the msm about the
Ambassadors "unprecedented" meeting,

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Bonified Ween
[

Yes, this is all about Food Safety, and 510, and yes it was passed!

This is so that the "civilians" can rat out each other,
you see when your neighbor is growing that super nice organic garden, and sharing it with others..

Its time to turn him in because you part of the "Civilian Force"

Then its time to shoot the rats-if people put up with rats then they deserve them--if people shoot these rats that sends a message to other rats to look out!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Where is Beck now?

Where is Alex Jones now?

Both are waiting for the FBI/CIA handlers to give them the topics for there next shows. Beck has sabotaged the conservative movement by trashing good canidates by implying they are conspiracy types.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint
It is so incredibly smart of them to have kept it under complete wraps for so long,
but yet they put it right under our nose with all the hype in the msm about the
Ambassadors "unprecedented" meeting,

If you where a foreign government and your spies reported that all the Ambassidors had been recalled and there wasn't even a glimour of it in the media you'd be really suspicious. This way it's mentioned, they note it's never happened before and then they give some stupid hand out to the media who say it's too boring to talk about and now the other side figures it's just Hillary grandstanding rather than something more sinister.

la2

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I personally appreciate Fox News for going into points of view that are more common on ATS than on any mainstream media, you may not agree with Beck, but bravo for having an alternate point of view.

Anyone criticizing him for it should be ashamed, are we all not here because we also have alternative points of view to the MSM?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is very disturbing considering this is the first time in history that ALL ambassadors have been called to a meeting. I also agree that the military will not turn on the citizens, and my father recently told me this as he was army reserve. He also told me that foreign troops have been training here in the U.S. since the early 90's for this exact reason. Kinda off topic.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think one of the reasons they have all been recalled is the new "leak at will" mentality that has been running through the MSM since the Iraq war and now this assange stooge. What the meeting is about is much more than is being given on the state web site that's one thing for sure. What do they not want leaked is the question. Are we completely going to change are foreign policy to withdraw from everywhere and let the world fend for itself? It may be time if they really want the US to become just another kid in the club instead of the leader of the pack which is I think what this admin has been trying to do from the get go.

Or worse yet is their some worldwide disaster looming?? Bildebergs meet in March too.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Exile, your making sense, thats very plausible.
But today, still after this is obviously out I am still not seeing the press talk,
Beck, or Alex.

Maybe they have been body snatched???

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That's just an empire updating its social control apparatus.,, making it more efficient in times where everything is shifting towards a multipolar world.

But worrying it is, still.

This is proof of the State using extensively "non-violent" organizational tactics, through NGOs, community organizations, religious groups, even perhaps activist groups, to keep the masses in the line, while allow corporate profiteers to do their little crimes under the radar.

They are now giving us a very good reason to tell all bureaucrats to "get bent!".

Good find, OP!
edit on 8/2/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

All that and more I suppose.

What I see is that with a supplemental civilian force, this is a way around
Posse Comitatus Act, which is very concerning.

Brown shirts will never be the U.S. military.

This perhaps is a way to move the strength of the Military Seat of Power out of
the U.S. sovereign control, under some globalist governance!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

My guess (if someone cares reading):

They are prepping up the final stage of a major, large-scale series of "non-violent" COUPS in many places around the world, in order to save US/NATO hegemony is most parts of the world. Since they can no longer allow coups using military or black ops, they are now shifting towards aggressive regime changes through the use of civilian bureaucracy and activism, including massive media propaganda and evesdropping.

I'd be surprised it's anything smaller than this, given the scale of this meeting. This is the kind of event we expect to happen before or during the first shots of a World War.... but this one rather looks like the briefing for a "soft" world war.

Anyways, beyond guessing things, I don't know how else can we see the truth out if this... or perhaps we'll find it soon on Wikileaks! Let's hope...
edit on 8/2/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

They are prepping up the final stage of a major, large-scale series of "non-violent" COUPS in many places around the world, in order to save US/NATO hegemony is most parts of the world. Since they can no longer allow coups using military or black ops, they are now shifting towards aggressive regime changes through the use of civilian bureaucracy and activism, including massive media propaganda and evesdropping.

Yes, I think so. This is not coincidental in its timing with the Middle East Conflicts on fire,
The increasing police state, DHS at WalMart and the "See Something Say Something "
campaign.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This perhaps is a way to move the strength of the Military Seat of Power out of
the U.S. sovereign control, under some globalist governance!

Well since this is a meeting with tons of ambassadors, I'm led to believe the opposite.

That'd be really surprising they give away their 700+ foreign military installations and bases so easily, unless it is, indeed, within the perspective of transitioning it all in to the global super-State.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Oh yes I was getting ahead of myself, not now.
However in the future, as they continue to deindustrialize The U.S.,

Remember The Pentagon, and Washington DC are not actually
sovereign to the U.S....they are sovereign alone.

But I agree, even if this were to take place its long down the road.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join