It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting close to Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
People are saying use a R/C plane and attaching cameras, instead why doesnt some one train a pigeon and attach a cammera to that, so if it comes on radar its a bird someone spots it, its a bird very practical and could work? thoughts anyone

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Great! You just ruined my plan! Now everyone knows!

I don't think that would work. The pigeon would go nuts, and if no one has ever seen the insides of Area 51, then how would they train the pigeon on where to go???

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Heck, they would proably obliterate even a strange bird flying at the base. There are no pidgeons in the desert, and when they saw the sony handycam attatched to it's back they might suspect something

edit: spelling

[edit on 7/14/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Heck, they would proably obliterate even a strange bird flying at the base. There are no pidgeons in the desert, and when they saw the sony handycam attatched to it's back they might suspect something

edit: spelling

[edit on 7/14/2004 by earthtone]

Hey earthtone there ARE pidgeons in the desert.
Along with doves, roadrunners, finches, ravens, brown headed cow bird, humming birds and numerous others.

If your gonna use a bird.....I suggest the raven.
They are highly intelligent and will do just about anything you want for an Oreo cookie.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Very small RC planes cannot be detected by radar. Also, it does not have to be made fully of metal, than it still cannot be detected. And of course, RC tecnology does not always have to be used, as they can spot it, too. Professionals may use mobile phone instructions, GSM data streaming for video, etc. The variations of solutions are endless.

I would really like to see some of those amazing things there, could be cool.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I've said it before, I'll say it again...

balloon, balloon, balloon...

no, not the hot air kind. A helium balloon with cameras attached. Now, wouldn't it be fun to use a 'weather balloon' to find out what the 'weather balloon' we recovered at roswell decades ago really looks like?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
No, that is too big... satelite pics would recover it, before it gets there. RC turbine plane is just fine, you can get sent plenty of pictures before a fighter comes and shoots it down. Should be controlled by satelite phone, noone on earth would find the trick unless the whole fortress is recovered with high detail and put to the net. :-DDD It would be really funny! The top secret of Area 51 is recovered...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
hows about you walk up to the gate and say wat up dog

there reply sup my pimp

then you could rpely wiht you can me and my pimp stick walk right on through

bang bang bang bang!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Good idea, but I want to make a nice aereal video of all those cool UFOs in there... I may even fly one just to have great fun.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
roadrunners

Beep beep. You could attach that Sony camcorder to its back and train it to chase 4X4's.

RC sounds good. A balloon, why not [make sure the wind doesn�t change]. But I would think that they would have the area under full surveillance, probably using tech we don�t even know about.

I wonder what would happen if you got several thousand hardened believers to just storm the place. With a strategically placed phone call to all the media.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by kode]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
why not try to use one of those remote control planes or choppers with a camera

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wouldn't work...the jamming tech in place at the best would make your plane fly into the ground...

The bird idea is intriguing, but guard duty can be boring, and your bird is likely to end up as target practice....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wouldn't work...the jamming tech in place at the best would make your plane fly into the ground...

The bird idea is intriguing, but guard duty can be boring, and your bird is likely to end up as target practice....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
All I have to say is that pictures of the outside of the facility will reveal NOTHING. If anything top secret is kept there, it will be in a hangar, or underground. You really think other countries don't have high-flying spy planes that routinely fly over U.S. airspace? Come on, man. lepracornman's idea will work as well as any of the others mentioned. I'm sorry if it sounds like I am flaming, which I'm not, but any mission inside of Area 51 will not work, not even remotely.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, if you could fly it to S-4....now THAT might yield something interesting... At Area 51 proper, you're likely to catch some good views of some modern stealth craft, etc. but that's about it....

top topics

join