It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo video from a comercial jet passenger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Well right off the bat i ruled out a reflection.
the clouds make sure of that...cause it was behind the clouds..

well what do you think of this ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

That is a pretty good video to think about. I am sure there are many things it could be, but nothing definitive comes to mind right out of hand, for me anyway.

Anyone do a translation on the video? I am sure it is probably a UFO program, showing the clip as evidence? Possibly.

Thanks for the Video!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I couldn't see it at first because I thought I forgot to turn my Ad Blocker firefox addon off for ATS but that wasn;t it because I did have it off. But then when I reloaded the page there it was. I thought it looked like a UFO for sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well, you didn't immediately rule out swamp gas ... I am curious ... why?

That one (the one at the beginning and end) is a bit difficult. Reflection off another airplane could be possible, but not so likely given the sun's position. What about ice crystals?

You know, according to the information that is out there, there are supposedly over 240 types of aliens. Further, their ships and technologies are probably quite different from one another (i.e. physically, dimensionally, etc.). Neat video. I don't know about you, but whenever I fly, I try to get the window seat and spot UFOs. I don't tell the people I am sitting next to that, but I do.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The first one is interesting because it shows an object with an apparent light source. I say apparent because it can
t be a reflection with the sun behind it. I thought maybe it was another plane, but still the reflective characteristics don't add up for me.
The 2nd video, IMO, is the Golden Nights nighttime parachutists. The way the 2 lights are "pendulum" swinging indicates parachutes to me....maybe?
The 3rd bit, who knows? I can't tell if it's another plane, but it does not seem like it. Mylar weather balloon?

Peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If you go to youtube page, there is an english legend. The resume:

1. Miguel (video author) and other passengers saw the thing. Even the pilot asked for the video for further investigation

2. China, a mongolian airport. During the time the airport was closed (bc of UFO alert) 1 passenger was luck to film the UFO, he was filming the city and saw the UFO.

3. USA, flight JFK -> Narita, JP.

And the reporter says that its not uncommon the encounters between UFO and airplanes

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
well what do you think of this ?

Simple!! Ball lightning.

Case closed. QED!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Isn't this what most people would tab as Venus? I don't know much about how bright Venus is but I opened a thread on it once and people said this is what Venus tends to look like. I didn't know it would be so bright but I bet my bottom dollar that would be the official explanation.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If the aliens visited the planet I would hope they would stop by and say hello. If they didn't want to be detected, you would think they would turn the space craft's lights off. Master interstellar flight? check. Install off switch for very bright running lights? che.....damn.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sorry, this was posted last year....That search button is dead handy...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join