It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by Gixxer
do you really beleive this crap? or you just making a thread based on someone elses crap?

whats with the meaningless reply. the op is sharing a belief system what makes it any more or less valid than your own. have you got any evidence to back your claims that it is crap. People including me enjoy the mayan stuff. maybe conscience is shifting. who knows. certainly the world is changing fast these days...

thank you for the thread

kx
edit on 7-2-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

this has nothing todo with the mayans is my piont, show me anything documented saying the mayans spoke of any of this,so basically in my mind it is someone crap they are preaching usually for some kind of gain and some mysterious way that noone can prove they are linking it to the mayans,

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
Skeptics...this is not a job for reason and evidence.

I suppose that's an unsurprising position for one to take when he has no reason or evidence behind his claims.

Let go of your scientism and focus on love.

Dismissive hand-waving and unqualified label.

Reason and evidence are not the exclusive domains of science. Tell me, in this land of love you apparently dwell in, what method does one employ in differentiating between reality and fiction, truth and falsity?
edit on 8-2-2011 by UndeadDinosaur because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by UndeadDinosaur

Skeptics...this is not a job for reason and evidence.

I suppose that's an unsurprising position for one to take when he has no reason or evidence behind his claims.

Reason and evidence are a hammer. I have more than just a hammer in my toolbox and I know when to use it and when to use another tool.

You don't know me from Adam so you might want to avoid assuming that I have no reason and evidence behind me. I do indeed have some but as I said, this isn't a job for it.

Dismissive hand-waving and unqualified label.

Reason and evidence are not the exclusive domains of science. Tell me, in this land of love you apparently dwell in, what method does one employ in differentiating between reality and fiction, truth and falsity?

The Humanities.
Mysticism.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Would not surprise me with all of the possibly impending altering events to humanity.
1. Maybe this could coincide with the ET Disclosure Movement. China news recently released a story, calling for the US and Obama to disclose any current knowledge of or relations with ETs (of which i believe). This would drastically change the consciousness of humanity, possibly revealing the origins and/or development of humanity.
Side Note: I am a Christian, but who’s to say that ‘ETs’ aren’t simply manifestations of angels and/or demons (ambassadors between the physical and spiritual realms)? If you notice a biblical trend that God and His messengers were heavily involved with the direction of humanity from the beginning (Adam and Eve) until shortly after the death and resurrection of Jesus, you might see the possibility. I also believe that God intended to sever involvement during the time of Satan’s 1000 year reign on earth (now?). Then, God’s involvement would obviously resume during the time of the prophesied Revelation times.
2. This may also be related to the concept of the polar shift. Currently, the earths magnetic field effects every living creature on the planet. Did you know, there is roughly a 700 mV potential between your head and your toes? Therefore, do the poles of the earths magnetic field dictate the poles of the human body? Side note: Scientist have observed that when a person is sleeping and goes into a dream state, the poles (+ and -) of the body switch. Connection?

edit on 8-2-2011 by TomServo because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Lots of research done and watched about the Mayan Calendar and the way it has been explained to me is that the "new consciousness" periods we experience have themes can't remember all of them but we are coming out of one theme and going into the next. Dec 21st 2012 or so is the date we are supposed to leave the consciousness behind revolving around corporate greed and petty differences and the veil between this world and the next will thin to the point where everyone's "spiritual filter" will be flooded with higher consciousness and higher evolved thinking leading to a society similar to a heaven on earth scenario where you can think about it and fly or instantly transport yourself somewhere just with the power of your mind.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
He explains here and gives references to how the Mayans were involved with the 2012 prophecy.....

Ian Xel Lungold *The Mayan Calendar Comes North*

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I have been watching for this cycle aswell. Most people do not realize this is based on Carl Johan Callemans mayan calendar. He was the original person to be taken in by the natives and taught about the calendar, he is the original and an excellent source...most other stuff is just hollywood hype....

Don't let the pessimists get to you, things people do not understand often scare them into defensive mode...looks like alot of people are being hard on you and expecting alot of explanation....REALLY GO SEARCH CALLEMANS MAYAN CYCLES, leave the OP alone and go do some digging before you just burn him at the stake....

BTW the calendar really shows emotional cycles on earth....ever have a bad day, it was really windy harder to get to work....well picture that there are other winds floating through space and this calendar explains when we might have "poor or nice emotional weather". If you were to invest in the stocks etc based in these cycles you could make extra money on the markets, the bad emotional winds make people sell more and nice days people are less afraid and tend to buy....the energy is very subtle, Can you see the wind on a windy day? Or do you just feel it?? MAN PEOPLE WAKE UP.....the alarm clock is ringing....why do you keep hitting snooze?

edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
K well theres no proof or evidence to go with this thread, I went to the link, there was a graph that is easy to fallow. However there is only a graph and a message saying for full article go to agoodman.org which isn't a website so could you please provide evidence of your own to prove this theory?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonSpirit2

I suspected that this hoax was the work of Calleman and Lungold.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Reason and evidence are a hammer.

That's certainly a strange metaphor. I would call them more akin to a scalpel, but whatever lends buoyancy to your watercraft.

I have more than just a hammer in my toolbox and I know when to use it and when to use another tool.

So how has your tool selection worked out in discussions (like this) with people you deem "skeptics?" This skeptic finds you less than convincing so far.

You don't know me from Adam

True, but I can peruse your posting history as easily as anyone. I'd wager you don't know most of the "skeptics" on here from Adam, but you form opinions and draw conclusions based on what you read.

so you might want to avoid assuming that I have no reason and evidence behind me.

This isn't just about you, but it's not an unreasonable assumption. No need to be so defensive. Have you not directly affirmed the, in your view, inapplicability of reason and evidence to this discussion?

I do indeed have some but as I said, this isn't a job for it.

And as I said, the convenient omission is unsurprising.

The Humanities.
Mysticism.

How does one determine whether conclusions he reaches by way of the humanities and mysticism are true or false?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Once again someone falling into Calleman's falsehoods. I don't have the time to go into why he is wrong, but check some of the other 2012 threads where I have shown how completely wrong Calleman is.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UndeadDinosaur

So how has your tool selection worked out in discussions (like this) with people you deem "skeptics?" This skeptic finds you less than convincing so far.

I've said my peace and advised love and mysticism over reason and evidence. You are free to disregard it. If the Noosphere has a growth spurt on the horizon, I doubt that skepticism and cynicism will align and harmonize people with it. Love will, though.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

I agree with this. I been doing a lot of research here and there with numbers that come into play. This is the time to know everything. If you take the last 2 numbers of the year your were born plus your age you will be in 2011 you will find that this will equal 111. Also remember the luminous mysteries in the bible? Well this is what its all about. Our soul is about to undergo a huge leap into a higher form of consciousness. I know to some this is a little wayout but if you take the time to research this you just might be surprised. Take a worm who at a later date knows that he will die so he will find a place spin his cocoon dies and is reborn into a higher form a buterfly a moth etc. Well what about us. We live in a body say that this body is our cocoon and our soul is who we really are. Take this for example of Gods words look around you for I am here, split a piece of wood I am there, lift a stone you will find me right, well think about this. notice what there words mean. We will soon find out. We are one in everything. We belong to everything. We are part of everything. Everything is us. We are all equal. We will conquer death and find out what happens when we die cause things are about to unfold. They say we live in a matrix we do, don't forget this is Satans domain and his angels are the TPTB, TPCG, etc Disclosure its been happening in the movies! Startrek holodecks like we live in a matrix. Put these movies into light. Presented as fiction based on fact mmmm. Take Jesus born of a virgin birth. so are we the same way but not a virgin birth.Our moms womb our cocoon again until we are born, interesting. Another body born again.Who we are, we are living in a body call it our cocoon, we are pure energy and if you know energy can never be created or destroyed only transformed and we are about to be changed. Thank about this in rthe begining we were gods children satan was the bully god knew this was going to happen and what a wonder plan. i need some input on this.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
2. This may also be related to the concept of the polar shift. Currently, the earths magnetic field effects every living creature on the planet. Did you know, there is roughly a 700 mV potential between your head and your toes? Therefore, do the poles of the earths magnetic field dictate the poles of the human body? Side note: Scientist have observed that when a person is sleeping and goes into a dream state, the poles (+ and -) of the body switch. Connection?

That depends on what you mean by "[affects]." The amount of electromagnetic radiation you receive from the earth's geomagnetic field is minuscule compared to the amount you received while sitting at your computer and typing that message.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Better throw some links at people, we do not have time to look for such "evidence".

Give us the links !!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Supposedly "Ethics" in society that started in 1999 are supposed to be solved within 3 days. Don't see how that's totally possible. But it's true. Discuss.

The levels of Consciousness development do not "end" when others begin. They overlay. All end either in Oct. 2011 or Dec 2012 - depending on who you ask. But the initial layer is 16.4 billion years (life of the universe, anyone?). So the Ethics level will continue even as the Conscious Co-Creation level begins.

Thanks for this.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In fact, looking at the graph kinda proves the point. On the turning to the "7th day" of the "galactic underworld cycle", we see the date as Nov 3rd, 2010...When did the ruckus about the TSA patdowns and body scanners pick up in earnest? When did the hoop-la about the wikileaks cables start? Seems consciousness did, in fact, make a small but definite shift toward greater emphasis on "ethics" at that point.

Also, I take astrology (grand cosmic clock in the sky, that it is) quite seriously and I see a very definite game-changer coming up - what I'm calling the "Valentine's Day protests" - beginning around the 11-14th, culminating in some really heavy stuff going down, especially in the US, in middle to late march. I don't know that they will be literal "protests", but that's what it looks like to me. The US is experiencing a Saturn Return and, because the US and the spirit of the Declaration of Independence has basically spread throughout the entire world's consciousness, the whole world is feeling the effects. I wrote in depth on this on my blog:

rv-prep-end-of-days.blogspot.com...
and rv-prep-end-of-days.blogspot.com...

With Neptune moving out of conjunction with the Declaration's/America's natal moon, there's a fog lifting from minds all around the world - people are "waking up" to current situations like we haven't seen in years as a result. Consciousness and Co-creation (as opposed to pro-creation, I suppose) is something that I could certainly see as result of the whole word beginning to rise up and make a renewed commitment to "certain unalienable Rights"

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I've said my peace and advised love and mysticism over reason and evidence.

Indeed you have, and apparently this skeptic will have to remain skeptical.

You are free to disregard it.

Indeed I am.

If the Noosphere has a growth spurt on the horizon, I doubt that skepticism and cynicism will align and harmonize people with it. Love will, though.

So first it was a horribly wrong (but forgivable) conflation of science and general standards of evidence and reason. Now you deliberately poison the well by throwing cynicism into the mix? Not that cynicism can't have its uses, but that's just a shameful irrelevancy.

Skepticism allows a person to keep an open mind without worrying about his brain falling out. It's not even necessarily a bad thing to be skeptical of love, but there's nothing wrong with embracing it, either. It's part of our species, and much of the human experience is predicated upon it. But just as it might not be the best idea to apply the scientific method or a logical syllogism in determining whom to love, maybe it's an equally doomed prospect to think love, the humanities and mysticism can provide answers that reliably separate truth and falsity.

Even if one completely rejects science as a method, he cannot claim to think at all about any proposition, while simultaneously maintaining that reason and evidence play no role. He might ignore, misinterpret, imagine or falsify some or all of the information at his disposal, but he nonetheless applies some standard of evidence just by considering the matter, and he applies some method of reasoning to parse that information and draw conclusions, whether he would term it "reason" or not. The concern, then, is not whether one applies reason, but whether he reasons well.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Thank you for this information - it confirms what I have been feeling the last few weeks. Your post is appreciated by many I'm sure, in spite of the preceding snide, rude remarks.

I would love to be able to flag such useless comments and just make the disappear like they do on YouTube.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It surely is a curious behavior when people don't understand something and instead of saying, I do not agree with this statement, just go straight in there with the subtle and not so subtle insults, stupid/lazy/crazy, all I can say is perhaps these "hippies" are helping in way's that are currently outside your realm of understanding

The beauty of life is that we all have different experiences of the world, why not try engage someone and gain an understanding of them, for it's our unique views that shape our reality into such an interesting and vibrant environment,

Whether you believe in evolution,spiritual creation or alien creation they all theorize that we come from a single source, the people of this planet are your brothers and sisters, why not treat them like so?

Personally I have felt the shift of consciousness recently in myself, but then I've always grown in various degree's as I've aged, at the moment I can only assume everyone out there does to, so it seems logical to me that I shall continue to expand as I attempt to better myself from day to day

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join