It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baguette
If you still aren't certain a new evolution of consciousness is coming. Watch that video. It will explain how the Mayans have been spot on for centuries about evolving consciousness. It REALLY is happening. Oh and please don't try to disprove or discredit anything I have said unless you actually watch the video.

Yes the evolution of consciousness is really happening all around us but only few of us really evolve, those who go here preaching that they are "enlightened", "awaken" etc. are more likely to be the ones that are really sleeping all this time.

Also the new consciousness won't happen unless everyone strive to reach our higher-selves, no one can do it for you, only you can save yourself.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm thinking of this more in terms of timewave zero, which plots events that impact global consciousness, rather than an individual awakening occurring simultaneously. In other words, has the world changed, in a major way, in a faster way, in the 12 years since the last cycle began (1999) till now? I would argue it has. The internet, 9/11, proliferation of social media, economic shifts of major proportions, etc.. If indeed the world changes as much during this much shorter cycle as it did in the previous cycle it will constitute a whirlwind.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
do you really beleive this crap? or you just making a thread based on someone elses crap?

whats with the meaningless reply. the op is sharing a belief system what makes it any more or less valid than your own. have you got any evidence to back your claims that it is crap. People including me enjoy the mayan stuff. maybe conscience is shifting. who knows. certainly the world is changing fast these days...

thank you for the thread

kx
edit on 7-2-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
2/11/11 or 11/2/11; either way double 11's;

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near.

The Meaning of 11:11

You speak the Tru7h.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near.

You speak the Tru7h.

How about November 11? Is it not double 11's too? And it's been happening all this time? So what's the importance of 2/11/11 when we always have 11/11/1920, 11/11/1995, 11/11/2010?

Please explain.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton

You speak the Tru7h.

Prove it. What studies were done to prove that 11:11 was somehow pre-encoded into our cellular memory banks?
What is the source of the garbage posted on that website. Who researched this and used scientific data to come up with that numerology claim. Hoooey.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

From Feb 11, 2011 to only Oct 28th, 2011 -- we will have gone through the same amount of consciousness awareness we have from Jan 5th 1999 to Feb 11th 2011. Meaning this consciousness is 20x faster than the previous.

Amazing isn't it! This is looking to be such a great year, so many are waking up already, people you wouldn't expect to either.

So much progress will be made by those already waking up, and out of those who haven't many will start waking up to truth.

Im not sure those dates are spot on though, they could be out a little. In any case this will be a good year.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Baguette

Using a video is hardly evidence. I suppose this is just more malarkey from Calleman or Lungold as they make a shambles of Mayan history.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

There is no special meaning to 11-11. You might be interested in reading about Benford's Law.
Benford's Law

Love these quotes from the 11-11 site you pointed us to:

Often appearing on digital clocks

Yup, twice a day that happens.

I think I'll use the Tenne-C name for 11. It's lem. That makes this the lem-lem site.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track

If you see lem-lem twice a day then you know your clock is working. If you see it only once a day, then you are using a 24 hour clock.

Shoot! Now don't that stink! It muss mean that clocks showing lem-lem are products of the ebil gummint. Clocks is bad cuz twice a day those pre-recorded snares come a bubbling out to git yu. Sho nuf they do.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening.

Instead of dealing with lem-lem we could always just begin ter count at 2 and skip over the 1s and then no more lem-lem problemos.

2012 is silly, but lem-lem takes the cake.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baguette
www.youtube.com...

If you still aren't certain a new evolution of consciousness is coming. Watch that video. It will explain how the Mayans have been spot on for centuries about evolving consciousness. It REALLY is happening. Oh and please don't try to disprove or discredit anything I have said unless you actually watch the video.

Enjoy
And be happy we live in this time.

If you expect anyone who wishes to argue with you to view a fifteen-part YouTube video, then I expect you are familiar with more mainstream scholarly studies of the ancient Maya, such as those presented by Anthony Aveni, Johan Normark and Mark Van Stone. I will assume you and the OP are aware that your claims fly in the face of Mayanist scholarship, and have at least considered and have rational, well-evidenced rebuttals to those more academic positions, rather than bald claims piled upon claims. Preferably, while I suspect I'm already familiar with your position, you might convey these rebuttals in a manner somewhat more brief than fifteen YouTube videos. Establishing that, we can go from there.

The claim made by the OP is, "According to the Mayan [calendar, we] will go into the new consciousness level," and that is the claim to which I responded. In fact, your multi-part source does little to dispute my contention that no Mayan calendar does any such thing. Rather, there is one individual who starts off on the wrong foot by quoting an alleged Hopi "prophecy" with no known original source, then following that by claiming to have merely derived information from the Mayan day count. He continually confuses his derivations and assertions with a calendar actually "saying" something, which is unfortunate and patently useless in terms of establishing the veracity of his claims. Perhaps he preferred it this way....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I don't get how people can say there is "nothing to 11:11" when CLEARLY there are many many people who find the number particularly fascinating. I myself am one of them. It started with 9:11 after 9/11. I was seeing it all the time. And yes sometimes twice a day. Sometimes one. The "meaninfulness" was the "noticing" just as Jung suggests in his "belief system of synchronicity". There is no proof in many belief systems and THAT is the point of knowing yourself. (Know Thyself) Connecting to that which is meaningful to you is one process of going within. Its part of a Knowing system. And when this many people find meaning in a number it isn't something to blow off but perhaps call a phenomena. And as with all phenomena people will begin forming beliefs about it.
Energy streaming in from the cosmos or where ever by whom ever is also an old belief system for which many are beginning to sense and feel. I am one of them. Acceleration of time.. and many many spiritual symptoms of awakening are recognized by those who are seeking answers. link Amazingly I can check nearly all of these. People gather to compare notes, compare research and form conclusions. That is how the societal mind works. The glory of the internet.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Don't cower down to some of these dick heads here.

How enlightened of you.

Do you pray to your god with that mouth?

edit on 8/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
because im bored, lets say the wave does hit us feb 11...

what big thing happened that defined 1999-2011... i say iraq and the war on terror (imo)

so basically we would go thou another 911-like event between feb and oct?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
All you hippies waiting for your new consciousness on the 11th of February are going to be knocked into a new unconsciousness when you find out that you were all wrong.

People have to change themselves. We can't wait around for some great shift of thoughts. It can't work that way. People are too complex to be swayed that easily.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
20 times faster you say? thats not good i can barley keep up with my current consciousness xD

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I thought we were entering it on the 9th of march?
That diagram says its by calleman, here is calleman saying the 9th march date:

is it 9th march or feb 11? now im confused

edit on 8-2-2011 by Avocado2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Avocado2012

An explanatory note regarding February 11, 2011 and March 9, 2011:
www.calleman.com...

If you ask me today I would then say that February 11, 2011 is the beginning (1 Imix) of a new tzolkin round of 260 days, but that March 9, 2011 is the beginning of the 234 day long ninth wave or the Universal Underworld. Naturally, some may react to my earlier vacillation with surprise, but the fact is that an explanation to the Mayan calendar is not cut in stone anywhere. Even the Tortuguero monument can only be made sense of with a background of all cosmic evolution in its entirety and when I started my work this monument was not even known. You also have to see such a monument in the right perspective and use your critical faculties in trying to make sense of such an archaic text.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Skeptics...this is not a job for reason and evidence. Let go of your scientism and focus on love.

"Reason is powerless
in the expression of Love.
Love alone is capable of revealing
the truth of Love and being a
Lover. The way of our prophets is
the way of Truth. If you want to live,
die in Love; die in Love if you
want to remain alive."
-Rumi

edit on 8-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What time on the 11th? Just so I can be sitting down when it comes.
I wouldn't want to be operating heavy machinery or driving and cause an accident.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hey my birthday is the 12th so I can get all my ascending done the day before an just chill.
edit on 8-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join