It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 11th we will go into the new consciousness...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What if we go to sleep tonight and suddenly we all get astral projection AUTOMATICALLY

And from this point on, everytime we go to sleep, we will get AP .... just like switch from one world to another back and forth.....and when SHTF in 2012 we will all able to seperate our soul from body at will and unlock 100% capacity of our brains as well.
Ain't that some sh1t, folks.

edit on 11-2-2011 by the_0bserver85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Gimme my new toy. I want , i want , i want. Where's my toy. I want my super powers. Where is it? It was supposed to be here at midnight. This is silly. This is no good. Why isn't it working. I am here typing on ATS and I can't feel my super powers. THis is bull. This needs to go in hoax bin

Ok, thats to keep the angry people happy.

I feel like planet is being battered by waves of energy. If you remove any anger , remove any need, any urge, any desires, any fear, surrender and let if happen.

I do believe we are on the cusp of raising conciousness. You don't have to go searching, you don't have to perform any magic tricks any special moves. Just stop , breathe, surrender, let it in. Its waiting for you. If your ready.

If I can do this , you can do this.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I'm not trying to be rude but what you've just written is completely saying that you are one of them "sheeple"

Just let it in? Surrender to it? And worse of all we need not to search?

We completely need to search for our higher selves it is inside us but we need to search for it, not to just let a magical date find it for you. Only you can take your path, no one else can do it for you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Why do you think you have to search for this? Did someone tell you that?

You can spend your whole life searching and you will not find it.

Stop searching. Its already there.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yes it is inside you but you should search for it.

If we should all just stop searching then what is the purpose of life?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

Yes it is inside you but you should search for it.

If we should all just stop searching then what is the purpose of life?

I don't know about you but the purpose of my life is to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. The hairs all over my body stand up just thinking about one.

If you spend all your life looking for something that is already there, you will never truly taste a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Oh well peanut butter and jelly it is, we are going no where with this kind of conversation.

You are basically saying that nothing drives you. I am truly sad for you, I hope you will soon find the divine spark contained within you. But first try not to be lazy and actually search for it this time. Do something for it. If you want it work hard for it. No one is spoon fed here, we all do our work to search for our higher being. Only those who does will know what I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Just for the record... Apparently my path to the "new consciousness" involves waking up with a massive case of the flu.

Let's hope the next 260 days fare a bit better....

~Heff

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
oh wow! can you feel it?
all around you? inside of you?

me neither

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Can't believe it .... the OP just make a thread like this and he's been given dozens of star and flag .....
I dont know I should laugh or cry ..... Where is the ATS that I know of ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colton
2/11/11 or 11/2/11; either way double 11's;

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near.

The Meaning of 11:11

You speak the Tru7h.

Dang lucky me, was born on 11/11!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This is page 11.

on Feb 11th

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Wow that makes sense.

Can we now please move this to the HOAX forums?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Just for the record... Apparently my path to the "new consciousness" involves waking up with a massive case of the flu.

~Heff

Funny you should say this as i woke up with a migraine
Not happy as i will now have this to look forward to for the next 3 days!!

Hope you feel better soon

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Whats the rush? Are you some sort of debunker? Can't you give it some time?

What we might want to do is wait and watch for a new wave of threads about new energies coming in and new mystical experiences. Remember all those threads that popped up after the solstice eclipse and the new year about new energies and symptoms of awakenings? I think thats how we will tell if we are going into a new consciousness. Not by a handful of folks anxiously watching a clock.

Right now there is no unusual activity at the GCP. I know all the skeptics are anxious to debunk the whole notion and all the open-hearted people are anxious for a mystical experience, but I think we need to just wait and see what sort of threads pop up over the next few weeks and keep an eye on the GCP dot.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

edit on 11-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
been on ATS for a while and if you new kids on the block pay attention you will notice there are not a lot of the older posters on here anymore. it's because the threads in here become more and more ridiculous by the day.

now im not sure if this is by design to discredit this site and create a smoke screen to block out or hide legitimate topics or if it is an indication of how mentally unstable the general population is becoming. be it due to all the junk food we eat the chemicals in the water and the drivel on tv, all i know is the quality on here has dropped badly since i joined.

its an hour to go here and it will be the 12th here and nothing has changed the world is still spinning and evil is still winning. pull your heads out of your a## and realize nobody and nothing is going to save you but yourself.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Wow that makes sense.

I think you might be a little stressed. Just let go. Let go of your fears. Don't be afraid.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Originally posted by Hefficide

~Heff

Funny you should say this as i woke up with a migraine
Not happy as i will now have this to look forward to for the next 3 days!!

Hope you feel better soon

A lot of people are sick at the moment. Maybe people are changing.

Nah. That would be just silly.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
...nobody and nothing is going to save you but yourself.

Since a 'new consciousness' would BE ourselves (our Higher Self manifesting), what you are saying is neither here nor there.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Bunch of idiots in this thread, not one thing just automatically happens at 12:01am GMT.

Question of the day, why do so many skeptics/debunkers insist on posting on a conspiracy forum?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join