It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the roswell hoax coverup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is a theory i recently came up with after watching a ufo hunters episode on roswell(plaese note i am simply stating this i am not exactly sure if it is true,just something to think about.)

Before i go any further i am not saying roswell is a hoax pulled off by the civilian and millitary witnesses, it was pulled off by the government to distract people from a real crash.

to begin with a few days before the famous crash another debris feild was reproted by a geologist, this was quickly cleaned up by the military, it has only been in the past few years that ufologists have discovered this event happened and by now the trial is pretty cold, but someone exploringthe popmtential second crash site discovered a artifact, it was deforemed and was assumed to have been melted into the shape it was in, the tests revealed that it was highdensity polyeurothane(a compound with a high melting point which indicates a high heat level) this was not develop until the mid fities though so it is bnot of terrestrial orgin this s good indicator evidence of a genuine ufo crash.

now than on the show they brought in two witnesses who claimed to have handled the debris of the more known ufo crash here is the clip ( the test start at about the four minute mark) www.youtube.com...&hl=en_US&fs=1&">

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Most people at ATS interested in the Roswell incident are pretty well versed in all that occured in the area, including the other alleged 'crash'.
Debate will go on forever until someone fronts up with the truth.

And I for one totally believe that the word ' coverup' was invented that day in 1947. At Roswell.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

the word ' coverup' was invented that day in 1947. At Roswell.

more or less thats the idea

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So there was a first crash that no one knew about, the media never covered it and people weren't concerned about or even knew it even happened, so the government faked a second crash to bring unwanted attention to it?...

Brilliant.
edit on 7-2-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

cover up a hoax to distract another cover up

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by roughycannon

cover up a hoax to distract another cover up

a cover up know one knew about... sigh sometimes people on here make me sad.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Come on, wasn't this the birth of 'it's a weather balloon?'

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Roswell was an expression for all the secret military activity in the area during the late 40's. Probably started with the spectacular nuclear blast from the Trinity bomb test that exploded July 16, 1945 marking the dawn of the atomic age. The blast was felt and seen 100's of miles away and lit up the surrounding mountain ranges for miles around which was seen by pilots and civilians. I wish the rumors of polyurethane corpses had been true and that 340,000 Japanese city dwellers did not actually perish.

The Alamogordo Air Base issued a 50-word press release in response to what it described as "several inquiries" that had been received concerning an explosion. The release explained that "a remotely located ammunitions magazine containing a considerable amount of high explosives and pyrotechnics exploded," but that "there was no loss of life or limb to anyone." A newspaper article published the same day stated that "the blast was seen and felt throughout an area extending from El Paso to Silver City, Gallup, Socorro, and Albuquerque." The actual cause was not publicly acknowledged until after the August 6 attack on Hiroshima.

Later during 1947 they were testing the alien German V2 rockets from the "relocated" German rocket program.
Could have been material from some of that testing that ended up down range at Roswell.

roswellproof.homestead.com...

You would think now that it has been over 60 years the remaining secrets of that period could be told? Are there any Roswell epiphanies left untold or should we just automatically condemn any new threads about Roswell to lanquish in the ATS Hoax trash?
edit on 7-2-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
Roswell was an expression for all the secret military activity in the area during the late 40's. Probably started with the spectacular nuclear blast from the Trinity bomb test that exploded July 16, 1945 marking the dawn of the atomic age. The blast was felt and seen 100's of miles away and lit up the surrounding mountain ranges for miles around which was seen by pilots and civilians. I wish the rumors of polyurethane corpses had been true and that 340,000 Japanese city dwellers did not actually perish.

The Alamogordo Air Base issued a 50-word press release in response to what it described as "several inquiries" that had been received concerning an explosion. The release explained that "a remotely located ammunitions magazine containing a considerable amount of high explosives and pyrotechnics exploded," but that "there was no loss of life or limb to anyone." A newspaper article published the same day stated that "the blast was seen and felt throughout an area extending from El Paso to Silver City, Gallup, Socorro, and Albuquerque." The actual cause was not publicly acknowledged until after the August 6 attack on Hiroshima.

Later during 1947 they were testing the alien German V2 rockets from the "relocated" German rocket program.
Could have been material from some of that testing that ended up down range at Roswell.

roswellproof.homestead.com...

You would think now that it has been over 60 years the remaining secrets of that period could be told? Are there any Roswell epiphanies left untold or should we just automatically condemn any new threads about Roswell to lanquish in the ATS Hoax trash?
edit on 7-2-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

Roswell was an expression for all the secret military activity in the area during the late 40's

love how you talk in a "factual" way without any evidence...

Probably started with the spectacular nuclear blast from the Trinity bomb test that exploded July 16

love how you talk as if you know, when in fact you are speculating...

Later during 1947 they were testing the alien German V2 rockets

Can see you rolling your eyes in an "thats obvious!" fashion when infact you don't know they were "alien" German rockets...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

yes but they stoped using that one after roswell

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

I first started researching Roswell in 1995. This was before all the gaming companies jumped on board the Area 51 bandwagon. At the time you could watch the Janus flights landing and taking off and there were still witnesses you could email that remembered the Frau in the moon. Of course 95% of the Roswell links were of the "take me to your dealer" variety which ultimately ended up at an internet . shop where you could buy the glass paraphernalia of your choice. I probably wasn't the first engineering type that thought they could quickly and succinctly disclose Roswell. Following links provided by the witnesses, including such unlikely sources as the Kryptos sculpture in the old United States CIA building court yard it became apparent that the scope of Roswell was much wider than originally anticipated.

Unfortunately when we only partially debunk a UFO event here on ATS it harms the disclosure process more than helps. Some posters quickly jump on the partial explanation eagerly cutting and pasting their freshly discovered crown as though they are Princes or Princesses of all they survey.

History ages UFO sightings gracefully, but with each new MSM vehicle religion/printing press/news guild/you tube the definition of full disclosure changes. How long will it be before the conflicting accounts of Roswell merge into an authoritative account? Theoretically it could take centuries, yet a quick survey of a few older members on ATS reveals a remarkably stable fabric of accounts concerning Roswell. It is possible that even now the resources are available for "full disclosure" of some of the classic UFO events like Roswell. Perhaps the 2012 epiphany should be taken more seriously by some of us here on ATS.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join