It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Addresses Pole Shift-Why?Did he believe phantom caller?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Take me to your leader Skippy.......

Don't like it? Don't Read it!

He scares people by the thousands each and everyday with his ambiguous rhetoric

Bill Cooper "RIP" Blew the whistle on this shmuck long ago

My opinion of him and the validity of it's nature here STANDS!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I find this drivel rather ironic coming from someone who talks with "demons"....

Please stay on-topic or go elsewhere.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I am off topic you say? You just brought up demons and I thought this thread was about Alex Jones. I don't like or talk to either but I have much to say about both.

If you want to blow some smoke up Alex Jones behind, that is perfectly within your right to do so. However some of us prefer to actually utilize some of our brain cells rather than blindly follow people like Alex Jones into the mindless abyss he tends to favor most.

Not everybody here is an Alex Jones groupie Skippy! Get over it!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
you people act like dave was the only person talking about a pole shift coming soon.., i can think of hundreds of people saying the same thing, alex jones talking about it has nothing to do with dave sorry

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
so here, i think, is the most likely explanation for all of this...First, we have the infamous caller that probably never existed...then, Sweaty Dave takes this mystery viral by accusing Alex Jones of censoring some sort of information...the way i see it, the mass amount of people that were contacting AJ about this would have set off bells...so AJ obviously cannot ignore the whole thing or appears complicit, but at the same time doesnt want to acknowledge the sweaty hoaxer, so he comes out with some time dedicated to the pole shift thing...he gets ratings, he answers sweaty D without mentioning him by name, and obviously by default insinuates that the mystery caller never existed...im not an AJ fan, but despite his methods he is closer to the truth than a lot of people, but i really believe that if AJ had orchestrated this entire thing for ratings he (as mentioned by someone previously) would have been a lot better prepared to cover the topic than having a bunch of freshly printed out articles that he obviously wasnt that familiar with (as he was reading them verbatim and stumbling through them to boot)...so there we have it, wrapped up with a nice little bow on top

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Again I don't understand why he would even be touching on this subject b/c he is usually more of a "1984 big brother is watching you" kind of talk show host.

I searched "pole shift" on YouTube and was suprised to see this earlier. I know exactly why he felt the need to address the subject, given what's happened the last few days.

A lot of people were thinking he didn't want to discuss the pole shift subject because of the alleged "media blackout" on it. They thought he may have been threatened not to discuss it because it was a "national security" matter.

So he's come out and discussed it. Not very informative though. Maybe he was told to, to lessen the hype.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
More likely the "phantom caller" was a setup for an already planned show about the pole shift. I remain skeptical.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The guy doesn't have a clue.

Just listen to him stumbling through any article he could print.

This confirms it for me, the whole thing is B.S

But low and behold it won't be long before people start claiming he wanted to appear that way to cover his tracks.

I'm sure it'll be Christmas before this topic dies.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Thank you Henry- you "get" the point of the thread-nice summary!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

That's funny because in another thread you state you "were asking a demon a question"...

Yes you were off-topic.The thread is not about Alex's personality,background music,Bill Cooper, or any of the other stuff you were spouting....(Please see Henry's post above).
I am not a AJ "groupie", and this thread has nothing to do with that........

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Jones jumps on the bandwagon yet again, how many topics is it now that at first he laughed at and wouldn't waste time on, then once those stories got high post counts on the conspiracy web, he's talking about them.

don't worry, i'm sure he has a movie in the works about pole shifts to sell you, and of course the only solution to a pole shift is to buy a reverse osmosis water system, take colloidal silver, and of course buy gold.

Nailed in the first few posts, AJ is a crazy guy and full of crap most of the time, but much like the US government, he won't let this go to waste, if he can get people talking about AJ, it's all good. He makes money from advertising and that is completely dependent on real and perceived viewer/listener ratings. He'd be an idiot to ignore this topic. Not because it's important, it really isn't, but because enough people THINK it is, he'll talk about it.

This is the same reason you'll see him making fun of people or believing in reptilian vampire shape-shifting aliens, then a few days later he'll have David Icke on, and will he call him on it? NO.

I actually sat through one of those shows where Icke talks about the reptiles and how he personally has seen the Royal Family and the Bushs shape shift into lizards. Then AJ spends 15 minutes explaining david isn't talking literally he is talking figuratively, the "reptile mindset". Well what is it? He's either seen them shape shift, or he's talking figuratively, not both.

AJ will talk about pole shifts and desperately try to find a way to cash in on it, when he doesn't, it will get less and less air time until finally something else pops up on the radar. If he spent half as much time investigating as he does faking outrage at the "establishment" we'd already have all the answers we're searching for.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Did he really just mention "Fox News" as a source?

As I've mentioned on a previous thread, you never see him and Glen Beck in the same room. Spooky.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

I think I've come to that conclusion too with the scienctific evidence posted in other threads about pole shifts, this does smell of scare tactics or diversion from something that's really going on.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Now a day later he posts a article saying pole shifts won't happen? i give up. too hard to follow.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Yes-I just read that thread.What is going on? None of this makes any sense....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

LOL Texas where Japan is..

That would put Australia upside down, with Tasmania and Victoria almost on the Equator....

Physical pole shift of less than 180 degrees is impossible. The Bulge is what stops that from happening.

If the Earth tipped 30 degrees, 40 Degrees or 60, 85 degrees, it would tip right back to it's original position.

If it tipped 120 degrees, it would flip back the other way, making it a full 180 degrees.

The Earth with it's central bulge, acts like a huge spinning top. Unless the bulge moves with the pole shift it wont be happening. If the gravitational forces do manage to squeeze the bulge across the planet as it tips over, that in its self would be devastating.

That's not going to happen though because the bulge takes millions of years of pressure from the north and south hemispheres pushing down towards the equator to form. It cant travel like that instantly.

So if there is a pole shift, its 180 degrees or nothing...!!

Although this might be interesting to some people...

The Tasmanian State Government is Hiring Project Firefighters right now. The Fire season only has about 4 - 6 weeks to go and it's been a very wet summer. Normally, the states don't start advertising PFF positions until July/August. And there's talk of keeping the 700 current PFF's on here in Victoria, even tough we've had so much rain, and very few fires.

Maybe they're expecting the southern states to get much drier in the very near future and in the middle of winter.....LOLOL
edit on 2/10/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join