It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: US & UK 'Partners in New World Order'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one noticed this. I don't share the same view of the 'new world order' as most in this forum, I see it as more of a question of global financial control by the U.S than anything else. Anyway, I thought some of you would like this:

BBC
Britain must maintain its "special relationship" with the United States to forge a new world order, former US President Bill Clinton has said.

He said of the so-called special relationship: "It has been quite costly for Tony Blair but I think it's a very important thing to maintain.

"We are in a global information age in which the security environment is not dominated by the Cold War, but by a mutual interdependence and exposure to common dangers like terror and weapons of mass destruction."

Britain needs to be the bridge between the US and Europe, in a "new order in the world", he said.

"We are in a whole new era and someone has to take a lead in building an orderly world out of it."

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I really wish people would stop making postings about the New World Order. Unless Clinton says he is specifically talking about a set plan or organziation for dominance, you're going to be giving alot of people the wrong idea with the title. He's talking about a global partnership, primarily between the US & UK. You can talk about the NWO, just don't attribute the quote to Clinton.

I'm all for spicing things up, but I've noticed some people here aren't too...worldly.

[edit on 7-14-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
lol, yeah I know. I feel the same but I wanted to see the reactions first, if any. The BBC attributed the quote to him though, not me.

The theories banded about here are waaaaaaaaaaay over the top and sadly cloud most discussion of what is truly meant by politicians when they refer to a 'new world order', but I suspect that's the way the politicians want it.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't dismiss it totally...

Interesting point to say the least...
Clinton was always a "centrist" or so he claimed to be, I wonder why he would lie about something like this.. What does he have to lose? He's not prez anymore.

It really is something to think about, what countries in the eu actually would stand up beside the US?
England...
The EU is going to become one large country one day ...
Just think the US and EU coming together.. Now thats a large land mass...
EUUS... Just think...

Or...

The European Union OF"""" the US...

[edit on 14-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I almost agree on that, but, the real NWO got its' first starts in Mexico City
in the late 1980's with the then Major Powell.(sp). With the denouncement of considerations on US involvement in Central and Isthmus Neighboring South America. But, before then we went to bed with those whom slept with the Fascist Regime, to maybe still exist through another day.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Let's be honest. If the US and UK could run the world, we'd all be better off than we are now, but it just isn't possible with only two countries unless they're willing to use nuclear weapons to do it, and neither country would do that.

The problem with people claiming - without proof - that the New World Order is already operating secretly is that these claims belittle the true concerns of others who consider is not just possible in the future but likely.

Anyone who is listening to the current US presidential campaign rhetoric of the Democratic candidate will conclude the same. The UN is the most likely organization to be given the authority to manage the NWO.

I have no doubt that this, more than any other reason, is why former president William Jefferson Clinton is politicking for the job as head of the UN. Anyone can see that if the UN leader and the US president are on board with the NWO idea, their goal would be not only virtually unstoppable, but likely to occur at breathtaking speed.

To avoid driving this into a lengthy rant, I'll leave it to other clear minds at this website to state the reasons why an NWO is a terrible idea, but the likelihood of the NWO becoming a reality- soon - is not an improbility.

RWO www.onealclan.com

new topics

top topics

join