It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global superstorms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Maybe Allex is trying to come clean a bit about the pole shift. Maybe there was a call to him on his show from a lady reportedly from the white house. Still nothing on the march 15th date.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Naw, he didn't mention the woman today but he did talk awhile about the pole shift and solar flairs..If he is a shill, he knows it wouldn't have been to long now that he would have to say something about it to keep up his image...Everyone talking about it and him not would be a dead give-away. I wish Bill Cooper were still alive. We would have the truth then..Seems he had a knack for it...Many peeps didn't like Bill but he was a hell of an American....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The pole shift is not an overnight event, it may take years or even decades, during which time, the Earth and its inhabitants, will be exposed to potentially dangerous levels of solar radiation.

Do your homework people, study science, and read what the experts have to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
so we are going to die? ... thats depressing

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Humans are a remarkable and adaptable species. We've managed to survive for thousands and thousands of years...without any tech. Im sure with the knowledge we have today we'll be able to help the human race survive another global catastrophy.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Yea I usually do listen to the experts but no one has ever experienced a pole shift and passed on the information so that makes us all experts about now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
At the current speed and movement, I believe magnetic north will cross the international date line around 2012? Will it flip? only time will tell...

new topics

top topics

join