It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jehovahs Witnesses are on to something!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Interesting! Thanks for the heads up

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfinguru
Cult man, JW's are nothing but a cult. I grew up indoctrinated into the JW religious belief system. As soon as I was old enough and brave enough to question the elders within the church, I did. They were basically unable to answer any of my concerns with reason or logic. Basically they were "do as we say" conversations.

Needless to say, based on those conversations and the hypocrisy I witnessed within the leadership of the church, I jumped ship at 15 much to the dismay of my family. Sadly, those wounds cut deep and I am still estranged with many of them due my dis-belief of their religion.

LISTEN TO THIS GUY.

Same here, mate. Good ol' disfellowshipping- it's been 12 years since I left. Took some time to get past the BS but, at this point in my life I can look at JW's and I feel sorry for them. Most of "the flock" have no idea what they are dealing with. It's sad really.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamgodtron
For so many years the Jehovahs Witnesses have called out that the entity of the UN will spearhead the NWO, and they have also quoted that one scripture that mentions " no soul would survive if those days where not cut short" and this falls in line with the NWO's plan for depopulation. They also state that this whole world is controlled by satan and his demons......WOW considering the bohemian grove and the cultist practices the elite practice they are right on again....They have called out numerous prophecies that have come to pass.

I totally expect JW haters to be made manifest. The point is here is to glean the prophecies they endorse and please give them a fair ear. Deny Ignorance is the ATS name sake and to have an open mind towards the message they speak about deserves attention.
edit on 7-2-2011 by iamgodtron because: Spell check

???
Used to be a JW (born in, left when I was 31) and the NWO is a reference to the New World Order of things that comes after Armageddon. So kind of confused how you're using the term in this reference. If you can provide the text from the literature that would be much more helpful.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
reply to post by iamgodtron

Er, no, they're not. They are deluded just like all religions/cults.

The JW's are pretty harmless though, compared to other religions. They're also pretty good comic value with their shonky predictions and the changing of their doomsday dates.

I wouldn't call them harmless.
For years they taught specifically that receiving an organ transplant was cannibalism.
(Which is partly the basis for their blood doctrine)
During this time, those who chose to go against the Society would often be disfellowshipped.
When the Society reversed it, they not only did not reinstate those who were df'ed, they flat out said, that such ones should have kept in line with Jehovah's arrangement of things and for that reason they were basically still guilty.
Soooooo. Basically people have died in the last hundred years due to the teachings which have flip flopped.

edit on 22-8-2011 by SangriaRed because: clarification of thought

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamgodtron
Ok....I hear you all and respect your opinions. I love God and i want the truth out of the Bible.
From hence fourth I will provide evidence that the cross is false and of pagan origin.
The trinity is false
Gods name is Jehovah
I will disprove all of what you can issue forth as respects to doctorine.
Gotta go now though I have a sick bow...ill let this mature...

Peace and respect to you all.

Look, here's the thing, the name Jehovah is used by other religions. That's verifiable.
Two: Dude, do the research on how we got the bible then go back and reread the bible. When I did that, absolutely all of their Trinity doctrine fell apart. All of it.
The entire purpose of the canonization of the NT was basically to support the Catholic Church's teachings on the Godhead and such for a variety of reasons. Why would God allow the CC to canonize "his" writings and then turn around and revoke all of it?? Think about it.
On top of that, they're taught to believe that it would be to Jehovah they would bend their knee when the NT flat out says it would be to Jesus that every knee would bow.

That is the name that was supposed to mean everything to Jesus.

And last.....
Jesus never taught that there would be an Organization to go through. He taught that he was the vine and people would go to him and him alone.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

If only 144,000 people are going to be saved, then every time they save someone, one of them is going to be unsaved. Does that make sense?

It makes no sense because it's not true. The 144,000 are those who are alive at the time of Jesus' coming. When Jesus returns, there will be three classes of people; the wicked who die at the sight of Him, the righteous dead who are resurrected, and those are still alive and are changed to their immortal bodies.

The Bible describes the 144,000 as the "redeemed" from among men:

Revelation 14:4-5(KJV)
4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The "women" in verse 4 are the corrupt churches which make up Babylon. In prophecy, a woman represents a church (the bride of Christ, for example. And, the woman on the scarlet-colored beast which represents a church and state conglomerate- the Vatican, for another example.) The 144,000 will be people who were not corrupted by the false doctrines that the vast majority of the churches preach these days.

The white robes they wear represent their near-perfect walk with Jesus during the time of Jacob's trouble (Jeremiah 30:7 www.biblegateway.com... ), which is part of the final steps of Satan's and the world's persecution of the true children of God (not the great tribulation, which happened from 538 A.D. to 1798 A.D.)

The 144,000 are redeemed from the earth. They will be the ones who do not taste death. Instead, they are changed into their immortal bodies when Jesus comes:

1 Corinthians 15:51-52(KJV)
51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The moment Jesus comes back, there will be 144,000 true children of God who have faithfully and perfectly withstood the trials that Satan has put them through. Some will see their loved ones murdered, others will lose every one of their possessions, some will be living in the mountains and wilderness to avoid being murdered by those they thought were their friends. Their faith will be tested to the limits, yet they will not waver. They will still keep their hearts and thoughts and prayers on Jesus even in the most trying times.

The new song the 144,000 will be able to sing will be a song that no other man can learn except for the 144,000:

Revelation 14:3(KJV)
3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

The song they will learn is a representation of the fact that they will experience something that no one has ever, or will ever, experience. They will get to see the eastern sky split open as Jesus returns, and at the same time they will see their loved ones raised from the dead, then they will join their resurrected loved ones in the air to meet Jesus. This is an utterly unique experience, therefore it is a new "song" that no man but the 144,000 could learn.

www.remnantofgod.org...
edit on 22-8-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I grew up as a Jehovah's witness and I don't recall anything about the UN or NWO. I do recall that paradise was a place where man lived peacefully with lions and lambs (though as I got older I questioned how that would work, unless all living creatures were vegans). I know that in paradise (on Earth - no heaven except for the 144,000 to reign with Jesus) there will be no evil, but I never could figure out what stops another person from eating from the tree of knowledge and starting the whole damn cycle over again.

I guess we'd all have to be robots devoid of the free will God gave us the first time around. Perhaps that is allegorical for the NWO, being drugged out and distracted and genetically prevented from doing wrong by selective breeding.

Hmmm. Never thought about it like that.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Is that right? I remembered the 144,000 being the ones pre-chosen, not to be alive at the second coming or be resurrected. They would be in the Kingdom of Heaven with Jesus. The elders who drank the wine. I was always skeptical because I witnessed at least 4 people drink the wine and eat the unlevened bread on Nissan 14 and I really don't see how 144,000 has not been reached by now. The JW have been in operation since WWI, right?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cerberus00

From one to another, did you ever get made fun of in school for not saying the pledge. Kids used to pick on me to no end. For that, for not celebrating my birthday, or Christmas or Halloween. I really didn't care about those things and honestly, even though I haven't been in that religion since high school, and haven't been to a Passover since 2003, I still take some of those teachings with me. I still don't really care about holidays, but go through the motions for my extended family, which are all Catholic. Same with easter. As far as birthdays, I'm good either way.

Personally, though, I think not having to say the pledge every day of my childhood and adolescence helped to really not make me indoctrinated in our empire. Oddly enough...
edit on 23-8-2011 by Sphota because: spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I read that the US resisted WW1, that we had to be "encouraged" to enter, right at the end. If the US had not interfered, there'd be no Balfour Declaration, no Germany anger which became Nazi Power. If there had been no Balfour declaration, there'd be no Palestine protectorate. No State of Israel at all.

If there had been no State of Israel, there can be no Armageddon. Armageddon is like a dark tower, which in order to fall upon the people and eradicate 90% of them, must first be built. You can't have a magical happening like Armageddon without a lot of prep and planning.

So you see, everyone can observe, that Israel will cause WW3, simply because the previous two wars, were so massively profitable for the talmudists who serve Lucifer. It is impossible to say, the WW1 and WW2 were not hugely profitable deals for House Rothschild and all their Luciferian Lieutenants like Houses Russell and Kennedy. Rothschild got their own country with WW1 and WW2, so with WW3 they can be expected to gain the world. So CTR is just hedging his bets, if the world ends, no biggie, if the world keeps going, still good to have a bunch of sheeps around to cover your moves.

So the talmud/Luciferian method works, no matter IF Armageddon comes, or not. If not, it still works as a system of control and fleecing the sheeps until the "big day" comes. Obviously during the mid-1970s they got to DEFCON 2 or so in regards to Armageddon, and they paid the price for their eagerness, in fact WW3 didn't launch in the 1970s but they wanted it to. I think their plans got stymied somehow so they backed off.

But if the plan of Albert Pike, CTR, and other Israel-Lufciferian-talmudists DOES work, and they get WW3 and kill off 90% of the world, one would have to imagine the "heavenly sanhedrin" of the 144,000 which "rules invisibly" would be a new kind of hell on Earth. So you see, if there is no Armageddon, they still win based on their moves during WW1 and WW2. Notice that the JW church needs warmongers, for their own prophecies to come true, so in a way, they hate the tanks, but in another way, they love the tanks. History does not lie, war is hugely profitable for those who subscribe to blood sacrifice ideology.

How else could the State of Israel be established if Hitler himself had not helped? Which he did, being a self hating Jew in fact. He was an Austrian (western Jew) and therefore had a huge hatred for the eastern "peasant" Jews aka gypsies. So its more like inter-Jewry warfare with one bunch going to the camps, and the other bunch profiting from the guilt. Result is that the blood shed of the innocents, serves to make Lucifer stronger.

Notice that 3 months before JFK was killed, he demanded to know if the dimona Nuke plant in Israel was building weapons. BOOM, bye bye Mr. President, you should have known better. And yes, they were building nukes. In fact, the whistleblower is jailed, right now, for telling the world. M. Vanunu told the world Israel had nuclearized the mid-East and he is still in Israeli prison as a result. So yeah, Armageddon will come from the State of Lucifer, aka, Israel. Charles Russell knew the score, and so he was simply playing the anti-war pawn piece for his own loosh. "Loosh" is the word for the tangible control of others, and it is powerful even more than money. That is what all church leaders seek, power over others, through fear, aka, "loosh"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Also, the American Bar Association was created in 1913.

And it is illegal to go against these sages, inside the US.. They will prosecute you if you represent "Law" outside their monopoly.

And the Watchtower has, multi-multi corporate fictions operating at law, as can easily be deduced from the headers of their court defense documents.

So fictional persona at law, now rule you. You are all cattle, JW or not. Time to wake up to that fact.

1913 = Beachhead in US of talmud-controllers. From that beachhead, they have utterly wrecked the courts of this nation. Also, they established the State of Israel, through the process of legalized slaughter, aka, war. If you built the world's biggest meatgrinder, say 10 stories tall. And stamped it "Lucifer Inc." on the side, and tossed 10,000 of your best young people into it per minute, you might have a mental concept then, if what has been built in the 20th Century. But to really understand the analogy of the meatgrinder, you have to consider how the sausage which comes from those dead youths, is the gold of bretton woods, globo-consolidation of loosh and gold and globo-control. So that's some pretty tasty sausage for Lucifer you see. So there is great impetus to keep cranking the meatgrinder handle, even though the body count may have flattened due to "modern" war being more humane, obviously Armageddon when it comes, will trump all that, being of course the third exponentially larger bloodletting, as per the script of all who orbit the maelstrom of "The Final Battle of God" aka Armageddon. You can see they're aching for it. I think perhaps the clock may chime midnight before they pull of WW3. I personally believe that Lucifer's mentality is described in that last Harry Potter movie where the ultimate bad guy Valdemort says to his second-in command Snape, "You have been a good servant, but only I can lie forever." and then he kills him. It describes how these things ultimately fail. I appreciate those movies for showing how evil just basically eats itself in the end.

If a snake eats its tail, doesn't it gain nourishment? And if that part of the snake, which is the tail, gets eaten, doesn't that part of the snake that is the head, grow bigger, and stronger? Perhaps you can see what I mean when I say that the snake has never been more powerful, or more weak, than it is right at this moment?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I believe this is their interpretation of Rev 17: 9-14 which said;

9 “Here is where the intelligence that has wisdom comes in: The seven heads mean seven mountains [*mountains represent world powers], where the woman [*Babylon the great”]- sits on top. 10 And there are seven kings: five have fallen, one is (Roman world power when John wrote Revelation], the other has not yet arrived, [*dual world power of USA and Britain] but when he does arrive he must remain a short while. 11 And the wild beast that was but is not, [*1st League of Nations/2nd United Nations] it is also itself an eighth [king], but springs from the seven [League of Nations and the United Nations, mainly formed by the dual world power of USA and Britain], and it goes off into destruction.

12 “And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom[*all the world powers ruling together at one time, by subscribing to the League of Nations and the United Nations organization for the first time, why? to preserve world peace and thus safeguard their own existence], but they do receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast. 13 These have one thought, and so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. 14 These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him [will do so].”

They state in their Revelation study book Chapter 2 first paragraph that “It is not claimed that the explanations in this publication are infallible”.

Likewise my understanding or explanations of the beliefs may be a little off, but this is my understanding.

* Italicize comments in brackets are mine with some paraphrasing.

Commenting on any of the other subjects is off topic IMO so
i won't.
edit on 25-9-2013 by BuzzKiller because: spell correction

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join