It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jehovahs Witnesses are on to something!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
For so many years the Jehovahs Witnesses have called out that the entity of the UN will spearhead the NWO, and they have also quoted that one scripture that mentions " no soul would survive if those days where not cut short" and this falls in line with the NWO's plan for depopulation. They also state that this whole world is controlled by satan and his demons......WOW considering the bohemian grove and the cultist practices the elite practice they are right on again....They have called out numerous prophecies that have come to pass.

I totally expect JW haters to be made manifest. The point is here is to glean the prophecies they endorse and please give them a fair ear. Deny Ignorance is the ATS name sake and to have an open mind towards the message they speak about deserves attention.
edit on 7-2-2011 by iamgodtron because: Spell check

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The fall of baylon...this means the fall of the empire of false religion...this is foretold in the scriptures and they have endorsed this aswell. Seems like the whole world scene is getting sick of religion and it seems that the prophecy will come to pass.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The fall of baylon...this means the fall of the empire of false religion...this is foretold in the scriptures and they have endorsed this aswell. Seems like the whole world scene is getting sick of religion and it seems that the prophecy will come to pass.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My friend is a JW, he doesn't seem to think this as we've talked about it before....

Not to mention he doesn't believe dinosuars existed.... So I wouldn't take it too seriously

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
JW is one of the most fear based religions i've ever studied.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
As I expected.....JW opinions that are off topic. If your friend doesent believe the UN is the NWO hes either not a witness any more or has fallen away by other means. Because this is one of their fundemental truths!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Dude whats there to fear, they endorse rightous works and non immorality...God sets the rules not them.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iamgodtron

If only 144,000 people are going to be saved, then every time they save someone, one of them is going to be unsaved. Does that make sense?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
you don't have to be a jehovahs witness to know that satan and his demons are out to destroy mankind, be it thru government, war etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You could look at this both ways ,anybody,group or organization which seeks world dominance is a NWO,so any movement that is controlling and manipulative toward a end,is in essence A NWO be it religious ,political or ideological.However without order of sorts then we would all be lost,unless we all become native.
During these hard times people will not know which way to go,which way to turn,what to believe,itis the sign of our times,we all seek shelter from a storm,whichever shelter it may be.the fall of babylon is the fall of all false beliefs.
Peace

edit on 7-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Charles Taze Russel who was one of the founding members of the Jehovah's witnesses also predicted the world,as we know it, would end in October of 1914, that it would be the end of the time of the gentiles and that God would set up His kingdom on earth. They also believe that only their governing body can interpret and apply scripture. Just throwing out a few facts.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

The scripture say the rest will inhereit a paradise earth, with no more pain or out cry, the former things have passed away no more sorrow or imperfection. REV 21:3,4

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Prophecy's? How many of those do I try to avoid each day on ATS? I f you live in the present you don't need prophecy's.

Or religion..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm thinking if you are asking us to analyze and consider their beliefs, you should provide those beliefs, rather than simply a short snippet with your take on it.

We need to see the actual literature.

You've made some pretty massive generalizations in your OP, including comments you give as though they are facts, such as the "NWO", wanting to depopulate the world, and the elite being devils and demons.

Do you want us to accept these suppositions blindly and comment on them?

Or can you provide corroborating documents?

Please and thank you.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

His knowlege was progressive and the retraction of it was givin respectfully...There are many Instances in the bible when Gods chosen people have made mistakes. Human imperfection is always a variable.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I never presented my info as facts, that was your interjection, All I did was say that there foretelling of things are indeed coming to pass. Calm down dude and do not impute wrong motives.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

No, they are not...this is the one time you're encouraged to be closed minded.

A tool for the rational thinker:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c108001874a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

No, they are not...this is the one time you're encouraged to be closed minded.

A tool for the rational thinker:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c108001874a.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah they are you ignorant goof ball....preaching and going door to door is what Christ did and his apostles....you posting a stupid pic of a nut sack makes you a wierdo! WOW you got class in respecting the religious rights of other people...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You are completely aware that the JW's were part of the U.N for 10 years.... Right?!

Or is that what you would call JW espionage?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Cult man, JW's are nothing but a cult. I grew up indoctrinated into the JW religious belief system. As soon as I was old enough and brave enough to question the elders within the church, I did. They were basically unable to answer any of my concerns with reason or logic. Basically they were "do as we say" conversations.

Needless to say, based on those conversations and the hypocrisy I witnessed within the leadership of the church, I jumped ship at 15 much to the dismay of my family. Sadly, those wounds cut deep and I am still estranged with many of them due my dis-belief of their religion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join