It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pupil loses testicle after attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Cape Town – A pupil from the top school, Paarl Gymnasium, underwent an operation on Saturday after he was earlier in the week seriously assaulted while sleeping in his boarding house room.

Link-Pupil loses testicle after attack

Funny as this might sound, it isn't. You have to imagine what if was your son or maybe even you who had to suffer this. It must be completely humiliating for this kid. I truly hope his father strikes back at their parents where it hurts the most.... their wallets. Hope he sues their pants off.

These 'kids'(I'd rather call them thugs) probably had a good laugh about it. Just wait until they find themselves in court then you'll see them crying their hearts out.

Also have to add something else thats been on my mind. In recent years theres been a lot of school shootings and not just America but in most countries. Who would you say is the blame... The kid who's acting out his anger? Or the bully who pushed him that far? It's always the story behind these massacres. Some kid struggled to fit in or got pushed around in school and just one day he decides to go on a shooting rampage. Both side are wrong but if you we're left to prosecute one... who would it be?

Have kids always been this violent or is this something new?

Who or what would you say is to blame for parents breeding such sadistic little thugs?
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There are certain times when I believe in vigilante justice, and this is one of those times.

You see, Slov? Now you really need to go learn some jiu jitsu, little buddy.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There is nothing new under the sun.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Sue the school too. He was in their care, and after the first incident obviously failed to take appropriate action!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Lol. No doubt.

Guess learning a little martial arts is better than having to carry a gun to school.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is part of the ever popular depopulation conspiracy. For decades, popular media have been conditioning people to think getting hit in the balls is funny.

I wonder if the doctors gave him the option of saving it as a memento in a jar of preservative.

I do hope this kid bounces back and makes a full recovery.. so forgive my lightheartedness, there's no need to be testy.

To be a little more on topic, I think responsibility for these kinds of things can only fairly land on the individuals who commit the violent acts. That is not to say the bullies, bad parents, etc.. who contribute to violent reactions are morally innocent.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost

Link-Pupil loses testicle after attack

Who or what would you say is to blame for parents breeding such sadistic little thugs?

Usually parents as they're too busy distracting themselves from the realities of life to see what their kids are turning into. In addition the justice system is failing society miserably allowing thugs (as you so correctly refer to them) to literally get away with murder......

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The only thing I can contribute to the discussion is the observation that if ever hit with the euphemism "when it comes down to the nut cuttin'" he can truthfully reply "been there, done that".

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i reallly shouldnt laugh but i couldnt stop laughing.. still pretty bad action needs to be taken

new topics

top topics

join