It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project kirk: Evacuation Earth, Justify your place on board.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

According to my religion, as well as most other religions, we do not need you and your space craft to "ascend to the heavens for birth anew". SACRELIG! As a matter of fact, you sound eerily similar to the proverbial serpent...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
No thanks I will pass. The last group of people to depart on a mysterious space ship had to remove their genitalia, drink nasty cool-aid and dress really funky for my taste. But to all those departing this round feel free to pm me if you have some of these items that you will no longer need. Mercedes Benz, preferably this years model in silver coupe, beachfront home, and some spending cash. Note the same person does not have to have all three it would just make life a little easier for collecting. You wouldn't want me on board anyways as I had to sell my soul to the devil during the last rapture and this time around I think he will be looking to collect.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Alright, so I figure if things are really going to end up that badly that we, as survivors, would all have to pitch in in order to get back on our feet. Now, granted one would want to have scientists, doctors etc. but I feel that we shouldn't have people who are so narrow in their field that they can't contribute otherwise. Well rounded individuals who can assist in any and all projects would be just as beneficial to survival as someone with a vast knowledge of one field. I myself am a carpenter, network technician, hunter, nanny, I have taken years of psychology in college.

On top of that, anyone involved in this project would have to be able to handle mental and physical stresses as they come. I believe myself to be of great both integrity mentally and physically. While still being able to calm others and talk them through a hard time.

Also, we would not want to have a colony of people who find it hard to get along with others. I have lived in communal settings with people I have never met before for weeks on end, year after year and although we had our differences I was one of the people who mended bridges and allowed for mediation in confrontations time after time.

Lastly, throughout my school years I learned violin, trumpet and also I was in choir in high school and college. I think it would be very beneficial to be able to have people who can entertain along the way as well.

If this helps my chances then so be it. If not then I will see you all on the other side.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The most important reason why I should get a place is because I could care less about money or materilism. I would want all humans to live equally and have the same chances. I would not want to be picked over another because of money or power but because of integrity. I have compassion for others and I am willing to help others over myself.
I am willing to give my place to someone more worthy than me; meaning someone who cares about human beings over money and could really help. I am a person who will work on a problem until is solved or fixed.
I honestly know a problem might come so I prepare as best as I can for the worst hoping for the best.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I feel compelled to clarify!

While i will stick around, should "that" day come..

I really wouldnt mind a ride in your space ship

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't need to be saved.....Im Jesus. Heck, I'll save you from a life of getting burned on these forums by telling you to quit while your ahead.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Why do expect anyone to believe you if you cannot provide a source? You said that even the MSM was starting to say stuff but you have nothing to back it up.

Its always possible that something will happen. Its inevitable, actually. It is impossible to be ready for all possible scenarios. You don't even mention what you think it is that is going to happen.

Post a source to a MSM mention of this impending disaster.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
yeah im going to be that guy.

.. if we die ... i accept it ... ill take my own life ... soo i say save some one else...any random decent honest person ... i scientist maybe?... or just a good person... forget saving the ploliticians or billionaires that don contribute tomankind.. we want the scientists... the physicists the philosophers the good people in the world

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I would ask for a place upon your ship, if I may bring my family and my cats. I would not be happy leaving them behind and would so choose to stay with them. Space travel would be exhilarating!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I get to come aboard because I choose to do so.

That is all there is to it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If nothing else, it does beg an interesting question: Who decides the criteria for who is 'worthy' of being saved in this type of scenario?

There are clearly different types of groups in this world. TPTB would have an entirely different criteria of their own. Each organized religion, no doubt, would have criteria based on those who believe as they do, in their God and their religion and way of worship.

Should it be the powerbrokers, those people who are now curtailing our freedoms and robbing us blind? Should it be the scientific minds? And yet science seems to eschew the metaphysical, because it may not be imperically provable. Or what of the thinkers, the dreamers, the idealists and artists? What makes one person more worthy than another? What is better, those who worship war and strife, or those who would hold love and peace and freedom above all else? Each person would answer differently according to their perception of reality and morality.

After all, depending on the criteria of those doing the choosing, one who believes differently may well prefer to die than to be saved along with those who's reality is diametrically opposed to theirs.

My own belief is rather simple, when I really think about: The Universe will I assure that I am where I am meant to be, when I'm meant to be there.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by Moonbeast1111

Ok OP I apologize, I'll play your littlegame. I should be in the spaceship because my critical thinking, analytical, and engineering skills are farbeyond superior. I can repair anything and have superios problem solving skills. I have an IQ over 140 and with a 10inch, thick penis,and excellent sperm count I can single handedly repopulate the Earth and the girls will enjoy it during the process. Did I win? or are u just jealous?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join