It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project kirk: Evacuation Earth, Justify your place on board.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet that there are people on here who will take this guy seriously.

Can someone remind me of what is happening on the March 15th. My cousin will be disappointed since his birthday will be ruined.

Does anyone want to bet on which date will be used next as a catastrophic dooms day?

I have my own ship buddy, with all the pot one could ever smoke, who wants to join me?

Oh Yeah, cabs are here!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ps. judging by your first thread, you dont have a space ship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

yeah i want on your ship lol

link   
What a Fantastic offer !!!

Thank You !

But...no thank you.

Is this like those tv paid commercials where the first twenty to reply get to fly first class instead of coach ??

link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

You thought he might?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Okay, I'll bite...

I am detailed oriented,analytical, proactive, adaptable and I enjoy learning. I have a can-do attitude and believe that my love for life, animals and all things involved, combined with my technical "hand's on" background make me and my family valuable assets to rebuilding a new society. I am well qualified for the position you have available and would very much like to be a contributing member

Just had a job interview the other day *haha*
edit on 7-2-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Dont be to hasty to dismiss, there is more method and purpose in one mote of dust than all of creation if you know where to search.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Okay, I'll bite...

I am detailed oriented,analytical, proactive, adaptable and I enjoy learning. I have a can-do attitude and believe that my love for life, animals and all things involved, combined with my technical "hand's on" background make me and my family valuable assets to rebuilding a new society. I am well qualified for the position you have available and would very much like to be a contributing member

There you go.

I find these threads amusing, because I'm always surprised by the number of self-annihilators on them.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am currently working on a death ray to shoot down all those who would escape, so I cannot accept your offer, but I'll be seeing you in my cross-hairs.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Let me know when you are leaving and your address...you have some nice stuff I want!

ps- I am a Brain Surgeon, Champion of Everything, a super mechanic, I can create water out of nothing, and I purify air when I pass gas. ( Just in case this is real.)
edit on 7-2-2011 by superman2012 because: credentials

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My family and I should go because we understand the beauty of life and the Creator.

We understand that human destiny is to create life, not destroy it.

We work every day in our personal lives to show our gratitude to the Creator not by prayer, but by respecting and nurturing what he has created.

If this isn't good enough, nothing is.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ill stick around here.

This one does not seek escape, from anything. There is no great escape. Those on board would be much less likely to need me than the people who were not "chosen," in many contexts. i could be of more service staying. even if that results in "death." which, come on now, these bodies were doomed from the very beginning

i do not wish to save this body. I help others. Even if this one is ridiculed for it

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

we can use the vortex in my basement oh wait a minute I don't have a basement,that means I don't have a vortex either........never mind

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't think any one life is better than another. There may be people who have some skill or talent that is useful. As humans, some of us are kinder than another. I think we all have our faults though, and none are perfect in everything we do.

I live in Southern Arkansas, and if the poles flip and a massive earthquake happens along the New Madrid, I would probably drown as the United States split and the ocean and rivers flooded the area. I can not even begin to imagine it, and yet somehow I can, because I have dreamed about such things.

Who would I be that I should be spared while someone else dies? I am no one special. I am average looks, talents, intelligence. But I am honest enough not to lie about my skills. I love animals and plants and actually wish sometimes I had lived in a simpler time, just been a farmer's wife, had children, and taken care of animals and the house.

I think I could be content with less, learning to rebuild, replant, and seeing the work of my own hands. Of course, I would not want to be a slave, but I would work hard to benefit a group if I could also rest and enjoy the fruits of my own labor too.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm game to play along with this, see if my place gets booked.

I'm still pretty young (happy birthday to me
) and of modest intelligence with a hunger to learn as much as possible. Always felt held back by those with a negative agenda and have passions and skills in music and writing in case those are needed after a return fom wherever people will go temporarily. Could be useful in documenting for future generations.

I'm also spiritual without a belief in religion due to the arguments and segregation that separate humans from one another.

Can't really think of much else, just that I always felt out of place here so far and the more sincere and honest should be the ones to go whenever and wherever and if that's not me then best of luck to whoever it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes well, I should be invited along to be the sexy, kind, and very very very awesomely wise bartender, filled with infinite patience and goodness. (I can also used a taser.)

At the end of the day I will listen to all your intergalactic problems, give you a neckrub, and mix you fabulous other-worldly cocktails. Appetizers included.

So, am I in?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by On the level

we can use the vortex in my basement oh wait a minute I don't have a basement,that means I don't have a vortex either........never mind

Too late. I was a one time deal, and my roommate 20 years ago already called demons out of it.

Man - what a great roommate that guy was. I have stories for a LIFETIME.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Yes well, I should be invited along to be the sexy, kind, and very very very awesomely wise bartender, filled with infinite patience and goodness. (I can also used a taser.)

At the end of the day I will listen to all your intergalactic problems, give you a neckrub, and mix you fabulous other-worldly cocktails. Appetizers included.

So, am I in?

You're future is a Spider Robinson novel!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

ha ha ha .......what is this a 8yr old kid?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I can wiggle my ears.

I also have a long tongue.

I can also do that Spok thing with the fingers. ....(edit) those that don't know who Spok is, it aint anything kinky. it's a form of hand gesticulation that gives calm with a palm and four fingers.

edit on 7-2-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join