It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project kirk: Evacuation Earth, Justify your place on board.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looks like the truth is finally leaking out into mainstream media.

People are becoming aware of the March 15th EV.

We never intended this to come out so soon.
Plans are in place for evacuation.
The chosen will live in earth orbit until it is safe to return. This could be months, it could be years, we dont know for sure.

Members of ATS you are amongst one of many such online communities where we seek to accept those of you who are the most deserving, and welcome you into the safety of our bosom.

There are limited places. There is a date, a, time and a destination that will be revealed to those who prove themselves most worthy.

MEMBERS OF ATS, THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY CHANCE TO SAVE YOURSELVES AND LOVED ONES.
You must follow the rules absolutely. Failiure to do so will make your application void.
You are permitted to make ONE post stating why you deserve to be saved.
You must not attempt to bribe, threaten or obtain other information of events to follow.
Finally you are permitted to make ONE other post stating why you should be accepted in place of one other applicant.
This will all come in good time to those who are successfull.

Good luck and may the Lord be with you!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yawn, an evacuation of earth announced on a forum call me cynical ;-)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You claim it is leaking out into the mainstream media, yet I see no links nor references I hope you don't consider a post to ATS leaking into mainstream media, otherwise aliens,illuminati,time travel, and remote viewing is also mainstream.

Put up. Or shut up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

Why should I get a Place? Well because there are two types of people in this world, Participants and Observers. Participants are part of the system, they go about their lives blindly working for money and possessions and never really stop to ask why they do what they do, they are sheep. Then there are people like me, the observers, we think critically about our world, and the decisions that we make every day. When I see an event or people talking, I feel as though I am watching an alien population of lower intelligence. With the internet Participants have access to unprecedented amounts of info. yet they choose to use it for facebook, yes facebook that is what our society has come too. Participants are so absorbed in their "Jersey Shore" episodes to realize the debt crisis and major ecological catastrophes in progress. Participants listen to an obviously corrupt media without ever questioning what they say, its as if the things on TV have to be true. These types of people make me sick, and to be honest, the world will be better off without them. And the fact that I realize all of this why I deserve to be onboard the evac shuttle
God Help Humanity if things don't change.

link   
More crap ..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Another (portal report) BS..?

Dude get a life, this is old news around here. We all are human being and deserve to live, there shouldn’t be a (chosen one).

Take your spaceship and hit the space.. If we are going to die then so be it! Who need this freaking life in slavery anyway?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Yawn, an evacuation of earth announced on a forum call me cynical ;-)

Unfortunately you have just ruled yourself out.
Let this be a lesson for others to not waste their chance.
And yes, since in a relatively short space of time it shall be
mainstream, then it matters not that this is revealed here and now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

You get to go because you're smart. I get to go because I can fly.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, ok I'll play the game. Hypothetically speaking, I belong on the ship or whatever it is, because...I am the Messiah. I don't know it yet but if you just give me a chance it will come true some day.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
PS. Proof goes along way around here in which many of these types fail to provide & thus fail to remotely even come true. So to me it's just a list of comics now. Besides I would rather die then be in the stone age again with milatary confinement.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Love the arrogance, endearing touch, makes me want to curl up for a cuddle, maybe spend however much is left of my little life on a space ship with ya. Hold your breath, I'll join you soon.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Iamschist because: felt like it

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Pick me! I am fluent in over six million forms of communication and have been trained in 380,000,000 forms of xeno-combat. I'm also an excellent listener.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Id rather die with my friends and family , then return to a world I dont know........

At any rate, accepting a glorious transition into the hereafter with those you love, is worth a lot more then coming back to devastation and dispair

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111

People are becoming aware of the March 15th EV.

i have no idea what that is & i bet i am not the only one. And as for the seat on your ship no thanks if need to leave i just blast off on my Lamborghini gallardo space 1 luxury ship.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Let's see a source, OP.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Because mine line is in the future, just as it was in the past. You might as well just accept me up front. It'll be easier to keep track of us if you know who I am.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Damn it me and my mouth
looks like I will just need to use the stargate hidden in the LHC to transport me to the 3 titted fem aliens of the crab nebula, you enjoy your lifeboat

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
Let's see a source, OP.

Second line.

Let me remind all of you, there is no second chance. We do not need to provide source. You are being offered safe passage and sanctuary.

You can believe or not, you make the choice.
You are truly masters of your destiny, all of history has led to this single point in time.
We stand on the brink,
Do you throw yourself into the abyss, or ascend to the heavens for birth anew?
edit on 7-2-2011 by Moonbeast1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Id rather die with my friends and family , then return to a world I dont know........

At any rate, accepting a glorious transition into the hereafter with those you love, is worth a lot more then coming back to devastation and dispair

According to the Space-Time theory and how we can affect our future... I will be on that ship without having to prove anything.....
But then again. I'd rather not be on that ship, I agree with this quote....Not to mention.. If we exist in many different dimensions at one time.... We obviously can exist in one that we physically aren't familiar with...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
take me cause i looks good in a space suit

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join