It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange photograph I took from my garden which backs onto a Church and Graveyard

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well what i would do is set up cam there night vision mode 6pm to 6am record and than view to see if theres anything hanging around

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mcfc2012

Why don't you take another to see if the "ghostie" is gone? Take additional shots from the same place but at different times of day. Try to eliminate camera or image "effects".

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Why is that off topic?!

edit on 8-2-2011 by mcfc2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hopefully these images come out, some one can embed them in the forum
I went through to find waldo, and found a few things.
it's just like clouds, let your imagination run and you will see things.
I just don't think there is anything except eye illusions.

This pic, I just crop the faces in place

increased the size of the faces and put them closer together and named them

edit on 7-2-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Eye see all of the faces the as this person ^ above my reply...The skull on the cross is odd and the devilish face in the trees in the center does seem to be looking at the robin.

My biggest concern is why the grass stops growing at a certain point..maybe there is something buried there...stone..something that is preventing the grass from growing.

All in all it is an odd picture of an odd place..very interesting!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i am freaked looking at this picture. not sure about the smaller faces but there are two life size individuals taking up almost the whole front of the image, as if they were posing for the photograph. i can make out their blurry outlines quite clearly. the figure on the left, standing between the red shed and adjacent pillar, seems to have a skeletal transparent body form with rounded shoulders and is looking directly at the camera. i see his head shape clearly as co-inciding with the bush/tree to the right of the shed, but much closer to the camera, with a dark black left eye, nose and left half of mouth very visible. he looks quite sinister. while the figure on the right seems to be wearing an old fashioned long wrinkled garment, like a man in robes or a body cloak maybe. i can't clearly make out his face but his head is cloaked also and seems to be bowed (with his body half-turned to his left), as if reading from a book held in both his hands, and his right elbow is protruding towards the other individual. i see it more clearly when i tilt my laptop screen slightly back from the vertical. can no-one else see this? seriously? this is the strangest picture i have ever seen. i have looked at it again and again and always see the same things. that is so wierd man..

i dont see anything with the embossed effect added, but oval three in the picture with the red ink circles exactly the right individuals face, around which the hood is pulled.
edit on 8-2-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

also in the enlarged broken picture on page 1, i am seeing alot less and the whole is not clear. i am seeing the above in the second picture
s2.postimage.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
...Mod Edit: quoted post has now been removed...

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, it's a strange picture I took and the house I live in has history.
Anyways back to the Alex phone in call that has so much to offer.
edit on 8-2-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I see what you see, and I was going to post pretty much what you said until I read your post... I don't really see any of the circled faces.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
WTF... mate there is nothing there at all. I would have to stretch my imagination to even make faces out of those shapes. I do not mean to be rude but your mind is trying to see faces and recognisable shapes where there are none - you are not alone most people's minds naturally do this ( its called pareidolia), perhaps your mind is slightly better at making recognisable objects out of nothing/ exercising pareidolia than other peoples.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
WTF... mate there is nothing there at all. I would have to stretch my imagination to even make faces out of those shapes. I do not mean to be rude but your mind is trying to see faces and recognisable shapes where there are none - you are not alone most people's minds naturally do this ( its called pareidolia), perhaps your mind is slightly better at making recognisable objects out of nothing/ exercising pareidolia than other peoples.

There is nothing at all to you.......
So we can all go to bed and end the thread?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
reply to post by pshea38

I see what you see, and I was going to post pretty much what you said until I read your post... I don't really see any of the circled faces.

the circled faces are a stretch to me also but those two figures are definitely clear and substantial. can you see the almost complete skeletal form, from the shoulders to the ribs to the hips, of the sinister figure on the left? its like he is only showing the left side of his face. definately spooky...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcfc2012

man it is your thread and photo and i am telling you there is definitely something there. to me,exactly what i described above, i see everytime. don't be disheartened. i am sure more people will be able to see these individuals. i think you should go out 2morrow or whenever and take random photographs and see what comes out. that is the wierdest photo i have ever seen, and i know that i am not imagining things!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
looks like leaves, sorry no ghost there

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by mcfc2012

man it is your thread and photo and i am telling you there is definitely something there. to me,exactly what i described above, i see everytime. don't be disheartened. i am sure more people will be able to see these individuals. i think you should go out 2morrow or whenever and take random photographs and see what comes out. that is the wierdest photo i have ever seen, and i know that i am not seeing imagining things!

I've tried it since, took photos from the exact same position.
Not got anything like this, I'm not trying to wind anyone up.
It's a strange photo, I think even the skeptics can agree on that?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Polite Reminder

Hi People,

Lets keep the personal comments/attacks etc out of it please.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Looks like a dirty lens and/or jpeg compression noise.

Taking a picture like this would raise eyebrows though.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Regenmacher because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

The lens was not 'dirty' I've tried to expain this already.
Do you agree it's a mad photo? give me that?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Looks like a dirty lens and/or jpeg compression noise.

Taking a picture like this would raise eyebrows though.

can you put up all the picture, to be similar in size to this picture. it is two full sized adult individuals standing 2 to 3 feet away from the camera with the left individuals head co-inciding with the bush/tree to the left of the red shed. cheers.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Regenmacher because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join