It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange photograph I took from my garden which backs onto a Church and Graveyard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Yeh that is the village, there was an outbreak of the plague so I'm told and a lot of people in the village died and it was devided.

link   
reply to post by CX

No worries, would like to hear what you see.

link   
Looks like trees to me!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's a very odd little village, nice and quiet to live in though but very clicky.
Some people see just trees in the photo, others have freaked out when I've shown them the photo and not wanted to see it again.
Never really had the chance to share it and see what others think until I found this board.
I'm no expert, far from. But to me the photo is very strange indeed to me.
As has already been said by a member on here my way of pm which I knew about anyway.
My landlord applied for planning permission to extend the house and it was refused on the historical importance of the building (this was before we moved here).
I'm not trying to BS anyone by making this thread or posting that photo.
I just wanted to see what other people think. The place does have history, and I do live next to a graveyard!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
op maybe you could be a bit more specific, so far its a thread about you taking a photo.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
op maybe you could be a bit more specific, so far its a thread about you taking a photo.

What would you like me to be more specific about? isn't it all explained in what I've already written?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mcfc2012

well you posted the thumb of a pic wich has nothing unusual in it on ats, so far thats about the only strange thing here.

edit on 7-2-2011 by neonitus because: spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Haven't I uploaded the full picture to ATS media? its not a thumb pic from my viewing?
I've also given details about the history of the house? the history of the village?
All I know I've told, I can't really say much more and I've dome my best to upload the image full size.
Maybe if I'd off added that it all comes into the fact that the end of the World is xxxxxxxx a date and put a youtube broadcast on I'd be flagged to the max!

CX

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thats weird.

I took the small pic and blew it up...i get this....yes it's blurred but i can see three heads...or what appears to be heads in the pic....

Heads outlined using my legendary Paint skills

I've also outline what looks like a blurred image to the left of those "heads".

However, on the updated larger clear picture, i see none of what i have outlined.

Am i just seeing things that i want to see in the pic, despite them not being there at all?

CX.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Some seem to be getting thumb viewing of the images? if anyone wants me to email them the image just pm me your email address and I'll send the image.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcfc2012
Underneath the house is a entrance to a low level room, which has old stone slabs on the floor and a sort of entrance has been blocked up which faces the Church.
Anyways it's a little bit spooky but we have learnt to live with it and nothing bothers us.

OMG so cool get your video camera carefully clear the blocked entry and lets go exploring. Don't damage any stone or wood work though, it could be historically valuable.
Oh remember to have a tape running for EVP's

Don’t take your girlfriend though, if she freaked out over this pic, then she would be a real basket case while exploring.

And I'm sorry but I don’t see anything peculiar with your photo.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm a Photographer and I spent a good while looking at your photo, and well, there's really nothing odd about it.

I can see why you think there's faces, but it's just different shades and colours of leaves forming what look faces. It's soo easy to imagine different things from patterns.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Why do you have pus...
Under the house?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco

Why do you have pus...
Under the house?

a pus? what's a pus btw?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
cmom you got to check under the house, if your not sure how to approach it post a few pics up and we can formulate a plan...

kx

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I have found a very large amount of history with your area in a very quick search. I sincerely hope you get a chance to check out some of it and get first hand knowledge of the area while you are there. It looks to be a fascinating area. I am jealous. Please, please keep us in the loop if you dig into the basement. Have a good night.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am feeling like an Atheist at Easter, I simply can't see ANYTHING strange about the photo. Here it is with basic PS embossed effect. The texture seems uniformly consistent to me in the suspect areas.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/332e5cf4ca84.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Beautiful picture OP.

But i'm afraid I can't see anything on the big uploaded picture.

(Although i'm slightly jealous that you live in such a nice area)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
absolutely nothing to see here....

simulacra.

interesting area...perhaps you should have authored a thread on that instead?

don't call other members jack offs.

if you can't take criticism, don't post.

however, since you're such a newbie...maybe we'll let you off!

edit on 7-2-2011 by stellify because: looked at joining date...potential troll!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join