It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia and Egypt: Possible Warning Signs That The Earth Is About To Change Its Wobble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Very recently, within the last few months let's say, the times of sunlight and darkness are no longer matching like they should be. If you look at where sun rises and sun sets are occurring in the Northern Hemisphere lately, they do not match up as they should be. The amount of sunlight that is occurring should not be happening.

This is happening very rapidly now and in conjunction with this, the Earth's magnetic field is greatly weakening and even reversing in some places. The last time there was a shift in the Earth's wobble, there was rapid change in the climate. For example, Egypt was a rainy, lush, jungle-like climate.

Another place that suffered drastic and rapid climate change the last time this happened was Australia. It's interesting that at the same time the very early warning sings of the Earth's wobble reversing are occurring, that two of the places that experienced such drastic changes the last time this happened are experiencing a lot of changes right now.

In Australia, there has been massive flooding and problems with the weather, and in Egypt, there is of course the revolution that is taking place. It is worth noting that when the Earth's magnetic field weakens and starts to change, human behavior can be affected. This might explain the uprising in Egypt.

If the Earth's magnetic field reverses, then the current force of the magnetic field that exerts itself on Egypt would be moved to the United States, and vice versa. Which would mean that people in Egypt would begin to act more like Americans have acted in the past, and Americans would begin to start acting like Egyptians have in the past.

This would also explain why in the US there has recently been a rapid and strong movement into fascism. Another place that experienced dramatic changes the last time this happened was South America. Perhaps the recent 8.8 Chilean quake is a forewarning of this also.

Joshua 10:12-13

12 On the day the LORD gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the LORD in the presence of Israel: “Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.” 13 So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Very recently, within the last few months let's say, the times of sunlight and darkness are no longer matching like they should be. If you look at where sun rises and sun sets are occurring in the Northern Hemisphere lately, they do not match up as they should be. The amount of sunlight that is occurring should not be happening.

This is happening very rapidly now and in conjunction with this, the Earth's magnetic field is greatly weakening and even reversing in some places. The last time there was a shift in the Earth's wobble, there was rapid change in the climate. For example, Egypt was a rainy, lush, jungle-like climate.

Can you please provide some evidence of these claims? Specifically that the periods of light and dark no longer match and where the sun rises and sets. The weakening of the magnetic field is transient, and changes a lot over time.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
don't know much about anything here as im a newbe but interesting none the less flag from me will be back later on to see what sum of the experts around here have to say thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
there is more light because the glaciers are melting lower the horizon line.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is your opinion and probably belongs in the skunk files, or something. You provide no evidence, just conjecture which is not helpful, we can all do that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
America's move to facism has nothing to do with the magnetic field, and everything to do with implimenting a long term plan by TPTB.

"EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Thursday, January 10, 1963

Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.

At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:"

There are 45 of them listed.
How many do you see that are already part of your life?

www.uhuh.com...

The magnetic field likely does affect the behavior of living things.
So was there a reversal when the American Revolution was going on?

My suspicion is that the events of both Australia and Egypt are orchestrated by TPTB.
No group of people get up one day and all agree to have a riot or organized protest.
It takes many "cheer leaders" to both get them going and keep them going.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
there is more light because the glaciers are melting lower the horizon line.

Last I checked, the sun doesn't rise or set in the north or south. I really, REALLY hope I didn't miss a change like that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I would like to make a comment on your view Australia is experiencing extreme weather conditions. While I agree that we are going through exactly that, I have to say this is not abnormal. We go through cycles, about every 10 years or so of wet, then dry. Floods then drought. Where I live it's not uncommon to experience four seasons in one day. It also dosn't help the situation when the natural waterways are changed. Mother Nature does know best.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

Who said anything about North and South. This was reported by a village/town in Greenland - on the west side of Greenland and the glacier is between them and the place where the sun comes up, normally called the east.

The fact that the icecap has melted a bit has meant that the sun is visible earlier.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Very interesting read, starred and flagged. These could very well be indicative of some of the changes, and behavioral changes is to be expected, especially if this is happening quickly, also mutations of species, or evolutionary leaps. We've been seeing a few unusual threads, and pictures, snakes growing limbs and other odd things as well.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
uhhh...so the revolution in Egypt is tied to the amount of daylight in the northern hemisphere? hmmm...i would have to say no to that, based on a slight bit of what is known as critical thinking...i may be new around here, but im not afraid to declare shenanigans on this one...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Seriously - what's the go with the millions of posts on pole-shift's in the last week? It's ridiculous, and it's not going to happen. Australia FLOODS. We are a country of droughts & flooding rain. Everyone who lives here knows it, and the others are just playing chicken little. Not to mention La Nina this year, instead of El Nino.

Now this is not only directed at your post, but all the other pole-shift posts: ENOUGH ALREADY!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
wot to believe and wot not to believe..
but this is for sure things r changing rapidly..

new topics

top topics

join