It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Between Now and the End of the World.... (What will you do?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So you heard about the New World Order right. The plot to control the world, to create a fake threat, the Rapture and return of Christ or Blue Beam and our alien brothers coming to by to say hi...

Oh you don't believe that... you're a Pole Shift, Yellow Stone kinda conspiracy theorist huh?

No? Wrong again? You must be the type that believes the world is going through some weird parallel vortex where animals are dying and the Gulf Stream is destroying the food chain and everything in-between...

None of the above.. So what is it, another great deluge, comet, sun spot...

Something closer to home... Global economic collapse, terrorism, nukes or global revolution... the uprising?

Well one way or the other it seems were all going to die soon... perhaps in 2012??

So what are we going to do between now and then? That's my question to you all....

Live in fear of all the above or come away from thinking about all the above and inject a little more sanity, peace and love back into our communities and those around us.

We are reaching out through the internet to be heard by the world. Yet our own families are withering.

I think it's time we really think about what we are going to do between now and the end of the world because going by all the above we are going to get it one way or the other... So will you choose to live in fear of it all or will you detach and find peace in and around you???

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have no choice, i get monitored all my life since 1992, and have never committed any crimes. My life has proven the nwo stuff is here. The world moves in cycles, and we are part of that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the post and nice job summarizing all the doom threads

I think the most important thing I will be doing is not stressing about the end of the world. It's the end for a reason and odds are we won't be able to do anything about it so why worry?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I can't wait to die! I know that sounds pretty glum, but really it's not. I've never really liked this life and yet I've still had more of a laugh than most people around me. At present, I'm in the position of considering just about any possibility in order to work out 'the big picture', and quite frankly I'm sick of it and it's screwing my head up. I hope something big happens soon, justice is served and I get a happy death in to the bargain.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There are much worse things than death. I will continue loving the people I love, living and enjoying my life. Laughing I hope.
Oh and coming to ATS

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
End of the world. Well if it's the end then it's the end not a lot anyone can do about it. So just celebrate life while you have it. Express love and joy to everyone you love and make whats left count! otherwise your world has already ended.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Funny because after watching the latest "David" video.... I was just thinking the same thing.
If Brian Williams comes on NBC Nightly News tonight and announces a pole shift will occur on March 15?
What would we do?
Would everybody freak and run around? Quit our jobs and take one last tropical vacation?

If we have a Pole Shift in March, there is nothing we can do.

An underground bunker might help... but it might cave in from all the earthquakes.
Moving away from the coasts might help.... but The Rocky Mountains might sink into a giant canyon.

Nobody can possibly know.
Mr. Logical says it is impossible.
In reality, we are better off not knowing....

We should already be living each day like it is our last...

One prediction I can make for certain...
If we have a Pole Shift on March 15, you might live and you might die.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have been using my life experience to prepare and that includes the end of the world whether by volcano, fire, flood, earthquake, nuclear EMP or (my personal favorite), galactic alignment/Nibiru/Planet X/solar flare. Basic critical thinking is all one needs for preparing for a local, national or SHTF crisis.

During the power failure, I learned to keep a full tank of gas plus 1 extra and have a bank of deep cycle batteries.
During the Tornado, I learned a safe room is important.
After the fire at the house, I learned that any home needs better fire protection.
After being disabled, I learned that every home should have a trauma kit, crutches, and a supply of pain killers.
After being attacked by a neighbor, I learned that words aren't enough.

So until the end of the world, I will continue to live my wretched life and prepare using the skills I have learned. That and I'm going to laugh my butt off when everyone wants me to help them. What part of prepared don't they understand?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I have no choice, i get monitored all my life since 1992, and have never committed any crimes. My life has proven the nwo stuff is here. The world moves in cycles, and we are part of that.

Seriously? Who are you monitored by, and what techniques do they use?

I'm not living in fear. I am seriously not even afraid of death any more. I'd rather not have to die, but if the leaders of the world carry on with this insane mindset for much longer, then an apocalyptic event would be welcomed by me. Wipe the cancer off the Earth and start from scratch.

Until it happens (whatever it is), I'm going to carry on working on my music and art, and hope for the best. I will hope that the good don't have to die with the bad. Or if they do, they will be rewarded after "death" and the bad will not.
I like to think that Earth is like some sort of separation process of good/evil souls. Like a test to see where each of us belongs. I'm not religious, but it just seems to make sense to me and seems very logical. How else would you find out?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I don't plan on changing my daily routine at all. I'll continue growing my company and enjoying life like I always have. I don't know how some people live in constant fear. There are some crazy threads created on here on a daily basis and the main reason I come to this site is pure entertainment. I get amazed by peoples imagination on here.

So which one is going to be the main reason of our death?

I believe for me it will be old age.

Good luck everyone on the impending doom. I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
End of the World is not coming so there is no "between", so answer of your thread title is logically imposible.
edit on 7-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm seriously thinking about getting an $80 steak dinner at a fine NYC steakhouse and having sex with a really hot stripper or model.

Damn, my answer seems like the best one. Everyone else is dodging the question.
edit on 7-2-2011 by windwaker because: Added inspirational last sentence.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am a big movie fan. A great independent film that I saw regarding this very subject is called "Last Night".

Last Night (1998) - IMDb

It was a very realistic portrayal of how people would spend the last days of their existence before an ELE.

It stars Sandra Oh from "Grey's Anatomy".

I highly recommend watching this movie on Netflix.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Lots of Lewd behavior. Then I will attempt to watch LOST gain and see if it makes sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well I'm no psychic but I guess it might go something like this.

I'll work just to barely manage to pay the rent at the end of each month, as time passes all of my wild youthful dream will eventually fade into long forgotten memories and i will be completely consumed by the daily grind of drudgery and boredom.

My relationship will turn from two people intensely in love and full of lust into long awkward silenses shared with someone I can barely stand to look at because they are so familiar that I know everything they are going to say or do in any particular situation.

At some point I will have children that will grow up to hate me and they will bring various sub normal mating partners to my house just to annoy me.

Then it's the long slow descent into a lingering cancerous death.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm going to keep doing the things I love and putting my energy towards that.

Learn to forgive myself and others, focus on positivity.

Get right with God and plan out and prepare for a wonderful life in a new place.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Yes you are correct I am none of those that you have described I am pro NWO but it's not the same thing as many of you think here i.e. concentration camps, mass depopulation etc.

If you don't understand my concept of a NWO please take a look at this thread I made before.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I will pretty much follow my usual routine.......
Work, Eat, Sleep.
Work, Eat, Sleep
Work, Eat, Sleep
Work, Eat, Sleep
Work, Eat, Sleep
Work, Eat, Sleep
Work, Eat, Sleep
Work, Eat, Sleep

new topics

top topics

join