It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb. 7 2011 - Infowars.com releases Vague Pole Shift Article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
With all the hoopla over this, I found it rather odd that Infowars would release this editorial by the EDITOR non the less.

is this an admission of what happened? They do not even mention the caller.

Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com Monday, February 7, 2011 According to some experts, the world’s weather is about to get even more chaotic as a result of natural climate change that we can do absolutely nothing to prevent – and even though global warming alarmists may exploit the consequences to advance their own political agenda, paying a carbon tax to Al Gore will not lessen the impact of a potentially catastrophic magnetic polar shift.

Infowars.com

With the Huge Ambassador meeting today, Makes you wonder what's going on.

Playing the opportunity for web site hits? Or worse?

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Have been waiting to see what Jones would say about this whole situation, and all he puts up is this article. WTF??
No Balls.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by H3llSw0rn

Agreed i was just on another thread about the same BS, he's all hype about it and then when it gets to the "extremely important news about hte pole shift' its almost like he's angry that he has to talk about it. then the article is basically crap. there are more sources and references out there about it than AJ.
I'm suprized there was NO mention about the Tampa airport situation .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It would be nice if he told us something we didn't know. Something about missing airtime?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by roomfor2

Maybe they are trying to without really saying it. This is what I am getting at?

Alex if this is a marketing ploy by you, you should be ashamed, very ashamed.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
who benefits from all this? alex jones.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
he is feeling the pressure of what he heard the other day and trying to warn people but not doing a very good job

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
He treats these subjects much like he does Green Aliens,UFOs and Reptilian shapeshifters from planet zoe zoe yet he has David Icke on all the time as a guest.

The good news. A pole shift might be the very thing needed to wake us all up...maybe even those evil illuminati people will wake up and realize they aren't all that.

The bad news..nothing happens and everything remains the same which is definitely worse.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
With all the hoopla over this, I found it rather odd that Infowars would release this editorial by the EDITOR non the less.

is this an admission of what happened? They do not even mention the caller.

Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com Monday, February 7, 2011 According to some experts, the world’s weather is about to get even more chaotic as a result of natural climate change that we can do absolutely nothing to prevent – and even though global warming alarmists may exploit the consequences to advance their own political agenda, paying a carbon tax to Al Gore will not lessen the impact of a potentially catastrophic magnetic polar shift.

Infowars.com

With the Huge Ambassador meeting today, Makes you wonder what's going on.

Playing the opportunity for web site hits? Or worse?

Thoughts?

Oh my Word. This just gets stranger and stranger so is the David guy real or not????

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Alex J !

No Cojones !

You sell out !

your freedom rage back in the Days woke me up !

now

nothing..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by H3llSw0rn

No #e you think he would had stepped up to the plate. They are all just players.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

Good find!

Sounded like this Pole Shift thing has Alex caught off guard..... I'll go as far to say "Spooked"

Like TPTB, they fear what they can't control!

top topics

join