It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does everyone think the Dome of the Rock UFO is fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I've looked over the videos and I can find no reason for them to be a fake, there is 4 videos in all. First of all, the reaction of the people cannot be faked that well. Secondly, why 4 videos of the same event and how could you choreograph all of them to show the same events at the exact same time?

I would to know why people think it is a fake and to prove it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

You say: "I would to know why people think it is a fake and to prove it is."

Please read the epic thread the above post mentions and then you'll know why people think its fake.

Surely you should try to prove its real... and I think the fact that the person/s who 'filmed' these videos have not come forward is all the proof you need that these are fake.

Great hoax though.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
casue here on ats when something is to goodto be true they make it a hoax or so called FAKE!

i think the 3rd vid is faked to be a cover up and hide it but the very first one is legit i beleive but hey what do i know i wasnt there

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Can't we just move on now , this whole Dome of the rock is fake.....no it real stuff is really really boring .
Its a hoax , move on .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Let's just pretend for a minute that it IS "real," whatever that actually means. What have you got? Where can you go with it? That's the problem with "lights in the sky." In the absence of shape and definition you don't have much to hang your hat on. We have much better photographs of actual obhjects, including some impressive triangle photos, and nothing good has been done with them. So seeing a light in the sky is really nothing to write home about.

Add to that some serious doubt, including technical analyses, and you've reduced the light in the sky here to an anecdotal incident that won't make it into the UFO history books.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Its disinfo. Pause the clip when its lighting up and you'll see its all disinfo.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I hope you take the time to read that whole thread - it is quite interesting and may answer your questions.

Aside from the analysis of the videos, keep in mind that Jerusalem has (permanent) population of nearly 1 million people... much higher with the tourists and other visitors (most of which carry cameras).

If anyone other than those featured in the videos witnessed the event, they have certainly been very quiet about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
As much as I would have liked it to be real, it was a hoax. Read the thread and you'll see all the evidence as it was presented on both sides.

Long story short: 3rd vid was an obvious fake but the others took a bit more work to unravel. In the end there was too many inconsistencies in the audio envelope, fake camera shake revealed by mirrored edges of the video, and the original posters never responded or followed up for interviews or questions to name a few key pieces.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

nothing is real.

if you enjoy it, than allow yourself to enjoy it, continue your day with a smile.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
to make it easy for you ,2 of the videos were up loaded on UFO today web site on YT and the other 2 were up loaded on UFO central also on YT that is you tube, the 50nFit has been proved to me to be a fake, i am one not say so, unless it is,and so it is, the others first one well all know it was made by eligael also on YT then by shshsh331 also on you tube and lastly YDMU1, that states we have copy right well if that was the case why is it all over the web so that one can be dismissed as a hoax as well that leaves the first 2 eligael and shshsh331, now for the intersting part neither one is a YT friend of the other that is shshshs331 and eligael know or share they YT videos. sorry i do not know how to post link to YT sites nor do i care to, but ther you have it there YT names now go look at the raw videos. and judge for your self i am still 60/40 in-favor of there for real.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Please see this thread for your answers: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We don't need yet another thread on this HOAX.

Closed...

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join