It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputies: Fla. man stabbed because he was Muslim

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Since the past two decades, we have learned that the muslim jihadists are to blame for suicidal bombings, I don't think I'll be shedding a tear for this guy who was stabbed in the neck~

Why's that then ? was he a "muslim jihadist sucide bomber "? Got any PROOF ?

"Par taking in a religion that embraces and promotes the death of innocent, regardless of who they may be...is hard for me to get disgruntled about~

Just one less we have to worry about I guess?

Id bet some kkk members were christians , does that mean that black people are allowed to stab ANY christian they come across ?

People with ridiculous attitudes like the one your displaying are those who I consider to be extremists ! funny that

Violence in the name in of OR against religion is Wrong no matter who instigates it ! .

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Almost every day in Muslim countries, Christians are killed by Muslims.

You see, per the Qur'an, it's OK to kill non-Muslims as their Mullahs teach to this day, but it's NEVER permissible for a non-Muslim to kill a Muslim.

Let's buy the guy a replacement knife and tell him to play nice from now on. After all, that's what they do in Muslim nations.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Its not permissable for a non muslim to kill a muslim
ARE you kidding me ? WHAT is happening right now then ? Everwhere you look muslim nations are being invaded cmon lets not be idiotic here .

I dont care WHICH race you are we need to STOP the Violence !
We all want PEACE

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Blows my mind that you received so many stars. Are you saying the man deserved to be stabbed because he is a member of a religion which was hijacked? Does a Christian deserve to be attacked because some Christians commit murder?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

And you are sure this man agreed with the 9/11 attackers. George Bush said God told him to get Saddam. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dead because of that delusion. By your logic, all Christians are fair game because of that. Insane logic you guys use.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Oh. I see you've bought into the falsehood told to Westerners by Muslims.

Yes, you see, many scriptures in the Qur'an have been negated and superceded by later, more intolerant verses in the Qur'an, and it is these later scriptures taught by senior Islamic leaders to these so-called fundamentalists.

Every single murder by a Muslim is justifiable under Islam. Every one! You kill a Jew? You are following the words of Muhammed. You kill a Christian? Big deal. Another unbeliever.

That's why all over the world, Muslims are going bat****. They have no choice.

No telling what set this guy off.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Id bet some kkk members were christians , does that mean that black people are allowed to stab ANY christian they come across ?

They are all Christians, not just some. They are a Christian group.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Wow, you really are ignorant aren't you?!

While I may find crimes in other nations upsetting, in case you missed it this crime happened in Florida, which while not my state, is part of my country.

You expect Muslims to denounce every act of terrorism and crime loudly, yet when a non Muslim attacks a Muslim (for that specific reason) in a non Muslim country you defend their action.

You are no different than than silent Muslims elsewhere. I should expect that since you identify with them so well, you have a better understanding of these actions occur everyday.

Well, I am not silent, neither online nor in life. When evil occurs I proudly and loudly denounce those actions. It is the concern of all humans to fight for each others rights, and that includes religion (even if they don't accept the faith as I do).

People are people, some do good and some do bad, and their chosen religion plays little part in that. Just because I identify as Christian does not in any way imply that I believe all Christians are infallible, if anything I have seen more Christians commit sin/do evil than any other group, because that is who I frequently associate with so I have a larger pool from which to draw.

So there you have it as an American and as a Christian, I denounce the evil that this man has done and hope that God will show him the error in ways and fortunately since the victim is still with us, I pray that the two are able to make amends (in time, as I am sure the victim is quit p.o.ed at the moment).
edit on 15-2-2011 by searching4truth because: typos oh no!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Blows my mind that you received so many stars. Are you saying the man deserved to be stabbed because he is a member of a religion which was hijacked? Does a Christian deserve to be attacked because some Christians commit murder?

I was simply answering the question posed. How many folks you see killed for God? I don't see a bunch of folks charging out of church everyday looking for those evil mooslims to attack because they don't believe in their God. Why don't you go over to the middle east and start up a Christian church and see how far you get hero.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Do you honestly believe the garbage in that story put out anyway? These guys were apparently buddies eating and drinking at the bar. They knew each other, both were regulars, the stabber frequented the guys store next door to the bar. Sounds like a couple drunks got in a fight but because one is mooslim they fire off the hate charge rhetoric and try to flame the islamophobia that is being forced upon the masses of the US. BS radar is flying high on this one.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Its doesnt matter what RACE the victim is you callous man , he could be Hare Krishna for all I care , The attack is wrong and people that defend it deserve the hellhole the nwos planning for the world .
You have been Divided and Conquered , Congrats , Well done !!
Your 3 posts disgust me .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I do believe it. If it were false or being misrepresented either he or his lawyer would have put out a statement otherwise, at least casting doubt on the charges. No such action has occurred, even after the victim did give a press statement after his release from the hospital.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Its doesnt matter what RACE the victim is you callous man , he could be Hare Krishna for all I care

That is not a race, but a religion..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Its doesnt matter what RACE the victim is you callous man , he could be Hare Krishna for all I care

That is not a race, but a religion..

race religion class i dont give a # we are HUMANS 1st THEN those other things .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Talk about your heated debates. What could drive someone to stab another person because of religion? Could it be the relentless news coverage that places the religion in a bad light? The fear mongering?

I don't know. One thing for sure though, this guy shouldn't have been able to bond out of jail. He was released on a fifteen thousand dollar bond. So what amount did it take to release him? One thousand five hundred if I'm not mistaken.

I wonder if the guy thinks that God would look upon his actions as favorable? Insane isn't it?

Oh gee, I don't know, perhaps the same thing that has driven all religious violence for the last few thousand years.. I'm pretty sure any religious extremist thinks that their actions will be favoured by their interpretation of god. Just look at the history of any religion -- take the history of the Catholic Church -- they've left many bloody trails of carnage in their history, all the while thinking they're doing god's work.

A lot Christians think Muslims are evil and misguided, which is partly because of media sensationalism and partly because religious fundamentalists all seem to reject reason and logic in favour of being ignorant misguided morons; and many Muslims think the same about Christians. It's a circular battle of epic stupidity.

This nonsense has been going on for a long time, and you're still wondering why it is happening?
edit on 15-2-2011 by DisappearCompletely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DisappearCompletely

This nonsense has been going on for a long time, and you're still wondering why it is happening?

Not really, I already knew how shallow and narrow minded religions can be. I already knew how misguided and weak minded these types of individuals are. I found a video from ABC about the incident. The victim's son has some pretty good points. It seems as though they were at a bar drinking which leads one to wonder why a Muslim was at the bar drinking. Not that it bothers me but hey, who knows?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Its doesnt matter what RACE the victim is you callous man , he could be Hare Krishna for all I care , The attack is wrong and people that defend it deserve the hellhole the nwos planning for the world .
You have been Divided and Conquered , Congrats , Well done !!
Your 3 posts disgust me .

Oh now its racial?? LOL. Two drunks got in a fight. I'm not defending anything just injecting some common sense into the issue which most don't have anymore. I care less what you think of my posts. Don't read em if you don't like em.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I will remind you, that during the Crusades it was those maniacs called "Christians" who promoted the deaths of innocents in the Muslim world. Who spitted infants on pikes. Now tell me that again?

To this you replied ...
Too bad they didn't finish the job

I rest my case , callous .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There are many Christian churches in predominantly Muslims countries, with the exception of Saudi Arabia. Bigots always use this argument to justify suppressing religion in the US, but they don't do their research. You also don't seem to see that your desire to kill Muslims is exactly the same as the desire of some Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. Taliban in America.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join