It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are CNN "Fill-In" Anchors Or Disinfo Personnel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Anyone notice that when there's some serious stuff going on that these "Fill-In" anchors show up. For instance, today I look up at the tv screen and see someone I've never seen anchoring the CNN Newsroom. I looked him up. He's Martin Savide. Apparently he's a part-time anchor who's been with CNN since late 2009.

So here's my point. I think whenever there's some major stuff going on the regular anchors are all called in by their "handlers" for a propaganda confab or the like, the news stories turn toward useless news like Christina Aguilera flubbing the National Anthem or some other drivel "feel good" story, and BOOM, we're left slightly in the dark.

This is a somewhat ad hoc thread, hence the poorly constructed line of reasoning and/or exposition. I just thought I'd share, and posted it rather quickly as the though occurred to me.
I think we have an understanding though.
edit on 2/7/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 2/7/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: changed title to question

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
MOD: This thread might have a better home in the "Decronstructing Disinformation" forum. Captain's discretion of course...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
where do you think these secret meetings are happening,,,,, they couldn't just text the agenda??

is it 20-30 anchors in a meeting,,, one on one???

so ,,, to make sure they get the agenda right,,,, the handlers physically call them in,,,,,, removing them from where they spout there agenda,,,, and as a result,,,,, let a substitute on air who they don't have under control??

wouldn't you want your point man on during the coverage????

so you have quite a few holes to fill to make your theory work,,,, and i just don't think it will work

everyone even tv people need sick and personal days,,, have sick kids, docotr appointments

howver i don't doubt for a minute slanted coverage, diversion, agenda's and such

wolf blitzer and most fox anchors are all pro-israel,,, and never call them on a thing

fox purposely labels rewpublicans as dems during scandals,,, caught numerous times

the fake tea party pics,,,, and fudging attendance numbers,,, which polls they use,,,, and trying to attack and discredit, pigeonjole certain politicians

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

I never said the regular anchors were not disinfo personnel too.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Either that or the usual anchors are too busy covering those big stories, so they have the fill in ones come in and do their job for them.....

With all due respect, I am pretty sure that is all there is to it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nah, I think they're all just getting lazy and having more vacations. I've noticed that during the peak of these Egypt riots, (and even now) all the major networks were stopping all live coverage at 12:00am EST. Hell, even the Egyptians seemed to settle down after the MSN stopped covering it.(even tho it was like 9am in Egypt.) Course, the only thing to go on at that time are twitter feeds and maybe Al-Jazeera.

Journalism just isn't what it used to be. It really doesn't even seem to exsist anymore as far as reporting the NEWS. I remember during both gulf wars, journalists would take shifts and there was coverage 24x7, but then came the talkshows about politics.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join