It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roland Emmerich: Conspiracy Buff or Cocky Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here's a list of films directed by German/American filmmaker Roland Emmerich.

Note that they all talk about something that is probably already discuss on this website. Some are way more obvious than others, but they still dabble in conspiracy.

(2012) Anonymous - A story about who really wrote W.Shakespear's play

(2009) 2012 - Mayan calendar and the end of the world

(2008) 10,000 BC - Other worldly leader building pyramids in 10 000 BC making civilization way older than we believe.

(2004) The Day After Tomorrow - Catastrophe brings a new Ice age on the planet

(2000) The Patriot - Peaceful farmer is driven to lead the Colonial Militia during the American Revolution when a sadistic British officer murders his son.

(1998) Godzilla - Following the French atomic bomb tests in the South Pacific, an unknown creature destroys everything

(1996) Independence Day - Brutal Alien Invasion.

(1994) Stargate - Stargates and their connection to Egyptian Gods (Aliens)

(1992) Universal Soldier - MkUltra and Brainwashing. New king of Manchurian Candidate

(1990) Moon 44 - The mineral resources of the earth are drained, in space there are fights for the last deposits on other planets and satellites.

(1987) Hollywood-Monster - Spirit taking over an alien body.

(1985) Joey/Making Contact - A kid thinks he has the power to talk to his dead father. But the spirit is an evil one passing for his father.

(1984) Das Arche Noah Prinzip - Near the end of the 20th century, weapons of mass destruction are retired. However, certain factions plan to use a science space station as a weapon against each other. The astronauts inside will decide the world's faith.

It seems to me that either, he is a conspiracy buff and is cashing in on it, or he is a puppet from the elite doing some kind of subconscious attack to build up fear, or to make a joke out of these subjects so when people actually talk about that stuff, they get easily ridicule.

(Like the new Indiana Jones is doing.)

If anyone has some info about the guy and his obsession with this subject matter - please share some lights.

+ a some videos show that there are a lot of allusion to 9/11 in a lot of his movies as well. Which kinda make it easier to believe he is in the know than just another Conspiracy Buff!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Roland Emmerich: Conspiracy Buff, Cocky Illuminati or awful film-maker?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
you could say the same about speilberg and george lucas looking at their films to date..

maybe they just know what sells and makes money..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The best stories always have a bit of truth in them. It's hard to what is what when the story is told as fiction and it fulfills their need to tell us.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Actually i have a friend who is a writer and when he writes short stories that are very very interesting and well make for a good read he just comes here on ATS and reads a lot of threads and with the info he gathers he can make a pretty good story. To bad its just a hobby ...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Due out soon:
www.bing.com...

Roland Emmerich's next film doesn't set out to destroy the world, just William Shakespeare's legacy as Anonymous hinges the argument it was the 17th Earl of Oxford, Edward de Vere (Rhys Ifans), that actually wrote Shakespeare's plays a

www.ropeofsilicon.com...

He is getting very close to Marlowe

check out my thread on Marlowe

If true it means the rulers again mix half truths with fantasy to sell us.
Rearrange the two lines and see what Marlowe says about de Vere and
his life away from England. Poisoned by bad wine at the Italian Embassy
working as a spy for England years after Shakespeare, Marlowe writing
for the sign under Shakespeare's statue, then all his plays sent to England
to be published. One of the most exciting real life stories to be exposed.
ED: The Ballantine story:
www.marlovian.com...

edit on 10/4/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
you could say the same about speilberg and george lucas looking at their films to date..

maybe they just know what sells and makes money..

Perhaps there is a nest of CIA Illuminati super writers or media managers
that offer superb opportunities if they follow orders.
I have heard of these types of things happening.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

If you really want to know, please look into Thelema Book of the Law, Lesser Keys of Solomon, etc . .

Ordo Templi Orientis, Order of the Golden Dawn, Hermetic ism

www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

Hollywood Insiders: Beneath the surface follows the career of movie writers such as: James Cameron, Roland Emmerich, David Goyer, and Michael Ferris. It also examines symbolism in movies like: Avatar, 10000BC, 2012, The men who stare at Goats, Sherlock Holmes, Surrogates, Jumper, and The Crow 2. Further, it analyzes predictive programming, the mayan calender, global warming, the supernatural, mythological retellings in movies.

A look into the occult influence of Aleister Crowley on Jack Parsons, founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) and subsequently on NASA. Ceremony, Ritual and Symbolism of occult significance may be the governing force behind the space program.

Original 007 - John Dee - Queen Elizabeth's Magician

007 - Ian Fleming
en.wikipedia.org...

Ian Lancaster Fleming (28 May 1908 – 12 August 1964) was a British author, journalist and Naval Intelligence Officer. Fleming is best known for creating the fictional British spy James Bond and for a series of twelve novels and nine short stories about the character, which are one of the best-selling series of related novels of all time having sold over 100 million copies worldwide.[1][2] Fleming also wrote the children's story Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and two works of non-fiction.

Fleming is reputed to have been the designer of Operation Mincemeat and Operation Goldeneye, the former of which was successfully carried out during the Second World War.

The Beast 666 - Aleister Crowley (OTO, Golden Dawn, MI6 agent, Thelema
en.wikipedia.org...

Aleister Crowley (/ˈkroʊli/; 1875–1947), born Edward Alexander Crowley, and also known as both Frater Perdurabo and The Great Beast, was an influential English occultist, astrologer, mystic and ceremonial magician, responsible for founding the religious philosophy of Thelema. He was also successful in various other fields, including mountaineering, chess and poetry. In his role as the founder of the Thelemite philosophy, he came to see himself as the prophet who was entrusted with informing humanity that it was entering the new Aeon of Horus in the early twentieth century.

Born into a wealthy upper class family, as a young man he became an influential member of the esoteric Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn after befriending the order's leader, Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers. Subsequently believing that he was being contacted by his Holy Guardian Angel, an entity known as Aiwass, while staying in Egypt in 1904, he "received" a text known as The Book of the Law from what he believed was a divine source, and around which he would come to develop his new philosophy of Thelema. He would go on to found his own occult society, the A∴A∴ and eventually rose to become a leader of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), before founding a religious commune in Cefalù known as the Abbey of Thelema, which he led from 1920 through till 1923. After being evicted from Cefalù he returned to Britain, where he continued to promote Thelema until his death.

Crowley was also bisexual, a recreational drug experimenter and a social critic. In many of these roles he "was in revolt against the moral and religious values of his time", espousing a form of libertinism based upon the rule of "Do What Thou Wilt".[1] Because of this, he gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime, and was denounced in the popular press of the day as "the wickedest man in the world."

Crowley has remained an influential figure and is widely thought of as the most influential occultist of all time.

Just a heads up, the great work (66, VV, W) is in full swing.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Okay, I have to say, I'm actually really looking forward to Emmerich's next film, now! I've been a Tudor focused history buff for more than 20 years, and have found myself leaning more and more towards the Oxfordian bent myself. There is too much in his plays that smack of an insider to Elizabeth's court, which Shakespeare was not. If it wasn't De Vere, then perhaps it was Ferdinando Stanley, Lord Strange, son of the Earl of Derby, but I really lean towards it being De Vere.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
Okay, I have to say, I'm actually really looking forward to Emmerich's next film, now! I've been a Tudor focused history buff for more than 20 years, and have found myself leaning more and more towards the Oxfordian bent myself. There is too much in his plays that smack of an insider to Elizabeth's court, which Shakespeare was not. If it wasn't De Vere, then perhaps it was Ferdinando Stanley, Lord Strange, son of the Earl of Derby, but I really lean towards it being De Vere.

This documentary is alludes to Sir Francis Bacon being at the head of the Shakespeare conspiracy.

Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings Volume 1 : The New Atlantis

Google Video Link

It also provides info on secret societies and how their beliefs influenced "modern" America.
Its really long but it is absolutely worth it.

Shakespeare could be a play on the nickname of Athena - the spear shaker.

The mystery schools are THE SOURCE of most all "high art" or at least the source of most all highly popularized art.

BILL COOPER - MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES - INITIATION

Google Video Link

Over the course of the series, Cooper gives an extensive background of the occult history and origins of secret societies throughout history and up to the present day. Starting with the dawn of man, Cooper brings the listener through the Egyptian mystery religion of Isis and Osiris and on to the beginnings of the secret society networks from the Assassins to the Freemasons and on to the Nazis, and explains how their belief in ancient wisdom and rituals is preserved and practiced by various social, religious, and political groups, such as the Bohemian Club, the Skull and Bones, and Rosicruscians, to this day.

Bacon was a Rosicrucian

Francis Bacon
en.wikipedia.org...

Anyways love the enthusiasm and GOOD HUNTING!
edit on 6-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Oh, very good point! I've heard theories about Bacon as well, I had forgotten to mention him as well. I will have to bookmark those links and take a look at them when it isn't so close to my bedtime. Thank you!

top topics

join