It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT HARMONIC CONCIDERATION - Mar.15th...Comet Elinin/ Earth/ Sun Alignment is close to PHI RA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
THis is in regards to the alex jones caller that said the pole shift is occuring Mar15th approx. Mayan predictions for march and oct 2011, and the timing of Elinins arrival and departure....

There is an object(comet) of unknown size called Elinin related to this date. This object stays in our system till Oct 28th/11(Mayan Date...not 2012 perhaps) There have been numerous threads regarding these dates just do a general search about the dates and you will get ALOT of info....

ON MAR 15th ..during the alignment upon the eliptic..The distances listed from the sun are 3.093(Elinin) and 2.099(Earth)...My question/proposition... This could increase the interaction of the magnetic fields and gravitational forces...especially since "NO DATA ON SIZE?" to judge what energy is potentially there for this Comet...perhaps we should not look at this as a TYPICAL comet/asteriod flyby...

The distances may play into octave nature of energy structures....We might resonate more as we pass through a harmonic point between the Sun and this unknown massed object....

link to nasa animation....forward to the 15th and look at the distance values...and I am not even gonna touch on the Oct. alignments....

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Could you please provide a bit more background info in your OP? I have no idea what you are talking about. A comet that is suposed to pass close by?

Thank you

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thanks for the heads up...i hope my edit helps...help the cause and flag this baby for everyone....MAR 15th is nto far away...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

This in an interesting topic. I checked out your link and played with the dates as you say, very interesting.

If you notice if you set the date to March 14th and set the increment to "hour" you will notice that as the day progresses, the comet the sun and the earth all fall in line. On the flip side they realign around September 25th, but at a lot closer interval.

I wont predict anything, other than alignment usually is associated with a lot of predictions around here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i just googled march 15th to see what came up, and all I got was a bunch of hits about the hoaxed "end of facebook". Being a skeptic it seems that we could pick any abstract date and find a hundred reasons as to why it was more 'important' than any other date. Especially when you begin to mix all known spirtiual/scientific/artistic data... that being said, I've got enough supplies for a couple of months if the SHTF at any point so, I guess being prepared makes me less concerned...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

There's quite a bit of information on this subject in my thread found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And even more real information can be found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Hello
PLEASE READ:
Do you realize that nasa's website is ".gov" ? They are controlled by the government to hide this "Elinin Comet".
When you look up the coordinates for Elinin on google maps, it is blacked out completely. It is a conspiracy. October 2011 this thing will hit earth and kill everything. The only survivors will be the rich, who have bought bunkers underground at the Denver Airport. Go ahead, look it up. Google Denver airport. They have underground bunkers. Research the tarp that is ontop of this airport. Why is there one there that keeps away high temperatures? Most importantly, LOOK at the pictures painted all over the airport walls. Dead children in mothers arms, alients and more. "New world " is what they are promoting. Some pictures have nothing but a baby and a plant coming from underground, as in "the new world". March 15th is when this comet lines up with earth. It may be slightly off, as today, we had a huge earthquake in Japan. Ha! There ya go people. and this is just a small number of things that lead to the end. People dont be naive. Study this. And upon doing any research, notice that anyone who speaks of this future disaster has mysteriously dissapeared? murdered in their homes? yes, all of them.
Do your research people. yes, there is nothing we can do. Just understand Octobber 2011 will be it.
If you dont believe it, its probably for the best. thanks for your time.

top topics

join