It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two bright objects ufo's over Brunei? filmed from a car .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Found this video of what appears to be one then two large bright objects in the sky. Loads of perspective as the car from where the video is being filmed from is speeding along a road the objects go behind multiple buildings etc. At first I thought it could be just a planes headlights until the second object appears near the end of the video. Now not so sure. Maybe helicopters.

edit on 7-2-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry but there seems to be no videolink in your post. Or am I totally blind? Sounds interesting though ...
edit on 7-2-2011 by belsce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Nice find. I have no idea what those things are, but it appears that they move through out the video. The object on the left appears to be much higher than the object on the right for most of the clip, but near the very end it appears that the one on the right is more elevated.

I can't wait to get more opinions on this video.

Star and flag.

ETA: There was a video when I started my post, but once I submitted it, it was gone.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: vid is gone now

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What video did you see?

I don't see a link in the OP.

Becker

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What video? I have yet to see a link to one.

How can someone have flagged this 3 times when there isn't even a vid?

Ahhh, there it is.
edit on 7-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Im sorry I cant find any info on this video. Ive no idea when it was filmed, the up loader says its not his video. Anyway its new to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow a flying car! That is far out.
Just kidding, but you might want to review your title.
BTW Tarifa is a great place.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Done, sorry guys I deleted the vid from my post by accident when editing its back now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Its back up now

It is probably something normal in my opinion, like helicopters which the OP mentioned. Perhaps some other members have some different input to share.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just an idea but given as this video was filmed in Brunei couldn't it be Oil refinery gas burn off towers seen from a distance .
Just a thought

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Nice find... But If I saw lights like this.... I would be the first to stop, get on top of the car and film it properly... smell a rat...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It seems like both the lights are present from the start in the video (see the first nanosecond), and either that the car is speeding along a slightly elevated road or that one of the lights descend a bit. Also the car seems to make a half circle to the right. What it is? I don't know, but if occhamsrazorizing it and if the elevation is done it might be some mundane stationary lights. Might.

edit on 7-2-2011 by belsce because: spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Just an idea but given as this video was filmed in Brunei couldn't it be Oil refinery gas burn off towers seen from a distance .
Just a thought

Looks like they're moving. Especially the second light. Gas burn offs stay stationary...

Good find OP.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenios

Originally posted by gortex
Just a thought

Looks like they're moving. Especially the second light. Gas burn offs stay stationary...

Good find OP.

They are both moving as far as I can tell. The reason they did not stop their car maybe because it might have been just a kid who recorded it from the back seat. Mom ufo ,mom ufo stop the car! Don't be silly son there's no such thing

top topics

join