It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Epazuti is Back - ATS Forum slander eXposed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
David has a new Vid with a message !!

I am addressing this video to all the websites who are attacking and smearing me for repeating what I heard from a live broadcast of The Alex Jones Show. This is the truth, everyone else out there claiming to be me, claiming to be a relative, claiming I was arrested are all liars and fakes! This is my final video. If I have not answered your questions to your satisfaction I am sorry. This is all I know. I am not the only person who heard the broadcast and I don't understand why you are targeting me. But I have no further comment on this, period.

ATS Above top secret alex jones pole shift fema march 15 2011 david epazuti

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I just saw this on Youtube!
Seems to answer a lot of questions....S&F

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread

here

Closed

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Slander?

The word implies something clearly wrong with the perception of those involved.

The scenario: Guy hears something, asks for confirmation - can't get it. Asks the larger community.... and then gets consumed by the community as if he were an MSM media product.

I feel bad that he associates it all with ATS per se. That's a bit odd since all ATS is is a forum.... so Abovetopsecret.com didn't really "do" anything to him. Perhaps he might be of the opinion that Abovetopsecret.com should have NOT allowed people to talk about it.

Interesting that such an intervention would have proven to be hypocritical and rather narrow-minded. After all, the alarm raised was by him (which is not to say there's anything wrong with that.)

Here's a hint. From someone who NEVER commented about this story before...

When you dive into social media, posting your thoughts and even questions on line; don't take it personally when you find yourself exposed to a range of people who can be anything from astute and polite .. to moronically repugnant.

So, if this is as newsworthy as some fear it may be... where are the other thousands of listeners? Someone other than this guy must be asking the same questions?

((By the way, the Ambassadorial gathering story broke in January I believe.... it has more to do with Wikileaks embarrassment than anything else, I wager - but then - with these folks it could just be a love-in, holding hands and discussing their political futures on our backs.))

top topics

join