It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: How Foreign Aid Creates Instability and Isolates America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Ron Paul: How Foreign Aid Creates Instability and Isolates America

www.prisonplanet.com

We face an ongoing and potentially deepening recession at home, so how can we justify to the underemployed and unemployed in the United States the incredible cost of maintaining a global empire? Moral arguments aside, we must stop sending hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign governments when our own economy is in shambles.

American media and talking heads repeatedly pose the same loaded questions. Should the administration encourage the Egyptian president to remain or to resign? Should the U.S. ensure Mohamed ElBaradei or current Vice President Omar Suleiman succeed current president
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
As usual, Dr. Paul seems to literally be the lone voice of reason in our ridiculous, never-ending failed policies.

Our own economy, workforce, and infrastructure is virtually collapsing before our eyes, and we continue to funnel out obscene amounts of tax-payer dollars to keep propping up foreign dictatorships and puppet-installed governments who serve the interests of our "leaders" and their corporate, Bankster, and M.I.C. masters.

It is high time we stop with the world policing, and imperialistic endeavors, as our own country is falling to pieces while this lunacy continues on...

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
SnF DD!
Ron Paul seriously hits the nail on the head with this one.... again!

I would seriously check this link out though DD
Ron Paul Interviewed on CBC Radio Discussing Egypt, Israel and Foreign Aid
www.cbc.ca...

It's an excellent interview, at first I thought the interviewer was a stupid very militant type of interventionist but at the end of the day I guess he's just asking what many are wondering.
It's a pretty good interview, one of his best.

Anyhow, star n Flag of Course!
I remember reading last week Obama getting angry at the CIA for not predicting what is happening in Egypt.
So stupid, ya surprise surprise people who lived under a 31yr old dictatorship want out.

new topics

join