It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Even conspiracy web sites acknowledge it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

OFFICIAL ACCOUNT OF 9/11 FLIGHT CONTRADICTED BY GOVERNMENT'S OWN DATA

1. The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support official events.
2. All Altitude data shows the aircraft at least 300 feet too high to have struck the light poles.
3. The rate of descent data is in direct conflict with the aircraft being able to impact the light poles and be captured in the Dept of Defense "5 Frames" video of an object traveling nearly parallel with the Pentagon lawn.
4. The record of data stops at least one second prior to official impact time.
5. If data trends are continued, the aircraft altitude would have been at least 100 feet too high to have hit the Pentagon.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I believe Dr Frank Legge should to stick with his science, because the experts in aviation do not agree with his opinions concerning flight 77.

Dave, your information is sadly wrong, you are posting information from a “Damn Fools Truthers conspiracy website.”?
Yet, you have made the claim that the only reason you are here is to point out how all Truthers have been “hoodwinked” by those “Dam Fools Conspiracy websites,” and yet YOU took a page right out of a “Dam Fools Conspiracy websites.” You walk into that one Dave.

"In this lengthy and detailed discussion Dr Legge is careful to lay out clearly his way of thinking on the Pentagon issue and why it is so important to the 9/11 Truth Movement not to make unsupported claims about the events there.

Perhaps, you should take your own advice since you support the OS fantasies.
edit on 7-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Look at the video...GW was amaster mind...lol....He was so scared at the time it was happening that he was reading the "Billy Goat Scruff" book up side-down....lol...He knew exactly what was going on, the bastard Nazi S.O.B.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Oh my freaking god! Is the sky really falling? Is Dave really GOD? Is it true that G(ood) O(l) D(ave) = GOD? Am I to throw my Queen Jamima-Bibl-oran-orah in the holy pentacast burning in Dave???

Finally, we can welcome a real TRUSTER from those damned fool anti conspiracy web sites for the short bussers to our side! Way to go Dave!!! Did our lasers finally track you and burn our knowledge into your brain?

Well. whatever the reason, I am just so thankful that I am safe from a Bigfoot attack tonight! Just imagine, a world without lying trusters! It is almost too good to be true! Uh Oh, wait a second.... I just got a Dave flash......

Like an endless series of loud, booming, sputtering, fuming gaseous "flutterblast" attacks coming from the butts of just fed patrons of the Subway Bean On The Run sit and eat food stand in downtown Boston, Dave's information has filled up our world with the putrid stinking truths that only Dave could find. I know that my gay Bulldog will no longer have the opportunity to snort / grunt at the sexy little Cocka-Poo boy down the lane. How distrurbing. But I think we should all show Dave our appreciation by not practicing unsafe blogging about conspiraxxx oops, almost said it, relating to 911. I think I can refrain for at least a few minutes. .

Ronald McDonald Kidnapped – Ransom Demanded

:African Country First To Ban Public Flatulence?

CLICK HERE FOR THE WHOLE DAMNED FOOL DAVE STORIES..... www.disinfo.c...;om/

OK That's it for now, more coming ass the tp gets here.C'ya

edit on 7-2-2011 by truthcounts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
pentagon got hit by a missle end of story

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
ITS OFFICIAL: someone on a web site has an opinion...

When you watch videos of witnesses who were on the scene, the discrepancies are amazing. One person saw a large passenger plane even identifying the airline although it was moving at 500mph.

Another witness recalls seeing a "small commuter plane".

Other people recall seeing a chase plane...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Dr. Legge is basing his position upon evidence that you conspiracy people keep insisting doesn't exist.

What evidence? Since Dr. Legge is basing his position on a lack of physical evidence at the crash site, then he is a piss poor investigator, to say the least. I wouldn't expect anything else from a Chemist, would you?

Why is Dr. Legge spending so much time on FDR information when there is not enough sufficient physical evidence to conclude that a 757 commercial airliner crashed at the location. The FDR is useless if you cannot even prove the damage occurred the way it has been officially theorized.

Below is a quote from Dr. Legge's report.

Various claims have been made about the attack on the Pentagon. Early claims included damage by a missile or a truck bomb.3 However, as so many witnesses had reported seeing a large commercial aircraft approaching the Pentagon, these claims received little attention from the public.

Since Dr. Legge concludes that so many witnesses saw a large commercial airliner "approaching" the Pentagon, not necessarily hitting the Pentagon, are we supposed to automatically assume that this was the same commercial airliner which impacted with the Pentagon? How can he make this assertion without additional investigation, starting with the material evidence, or lack thereof. Why is he instantly dismissing the very real possibility of an fly over?

As I previously stated, Dr. Legge should stick to subjects he actually knows about, like Chemistry.

Just because someone has a PhD in something, people automatically take their Theories as Fact. This is totally incorrect.

Who is funding Dr. Legge's research? Why does he feel such an incentive to prove a story which was already, according to the debunkers here, investigated thoroughly from top to bottom by the Government Investigators? Does he feel the need to prove the OS again or does he feel a need to convince those who do not believe this hogwash?

edit on 7-2-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
pentagon got hit by a missle end of story

Maybe.

We still don't have all the facts in yet.

But I do concede, it's a strong possibility, among a few others.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Goodolddave is only doing his job, which is to provide the anti-thesis to the hegeilian dialectic.

Nice work Dave, but transparent as ever.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

i dont know what flew into the pentagon but there are some things i dont understand if it was a plane.

where are the titanium engines in those pictures

how come there are no marks on the ground from the planes approach.

how did a aluminum fusalage punch a hole through reinforced concrete

why is the entance hole so small

how comes there is no remains of the plane outside apart from a few bits of debris that could be lifte by hand

kx

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just got these from my handlers (Okay, so I found them on the internet, but since other posters on this thread have suggested that I have handlers...............)

I post these, already anticipating the boo birds with the following statements

"Prove when they were taken"
"Prove they were taken at the Pentagon"
"Prove those pieces are of Flight 77"

To which I say, take the tin foil off of your heads and accept the reality, that American Airlines Flight 77 impacted the Pentagon on 9/11/01. I fully realize that I have not addressed the fact that debris ended up across the highway in Arlington National Cemetery, but that is only because I am looking for second and third sources before I repost it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

i dont know what flew into the pentagon but there are some things i dont understand if it was a plane.

how comes there is no remains of the plane outside apart from a few bits of debris that could be lifte by hand

kx

1. The engines arent made of Titanium.

2. There are no marks on the ground because the plane hit the building.

3. Have you not ever seen pictures that show pieces of straw sticking through trees after tornados hit?

4. The entrance "hole" is just over 14 feet....just a wee bit more than the diameter of the fuselage of a 757. In addition, the impact area streches 90+ feet on either side of that hole.

5. First you wonder how aluminum will go through a brick wall....then you are concerned that the pieces of wreckage outside the building arent bigger? Seriously????????

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
As an observer with an unbiased opinion: (I am not married to either side, in other words)

I think there is enough evidence to be suspicious about 9/11.

I think the Pentagon hole is completely suspicious.

The Pentagon pictures of charred bodies lends a little credibility to the OP's argument,, but consider the source! How do we know the pictures are from the Pentagon disaster? How do you prove that? They were used in a court of law and were claimed to be pictures from the Pentagon disaster. You'd have to ask me to trust the government on this one and that's never going to happen.

Also:

I was just at a 9/11 website and they showed a completely shocking and horrible photo of a man who jumped from the windows of the WTC and landed on the sidewalk. The photo, sadly, was taken after he landed. Whoever is responsible for 9/11 should have to look at this picture everyday.

Not posting the link. It's disturbing. I'm not going to be able to sleep at night.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Originally posted by purplemer

kx

1. The engines arent made of Titanium.

2. There are no marks on the ground because the plane hit the building.

3. Have you not ever seen pictures that show pieces of straw sticking through trees after tornados hit?

4. The entrance "hole" is just over 14 feet....just a wee bit more than the diameter of the fuselage of a 757. In addition, the impact area streches 90+ feet on either side of that hole.

5. First you wonder how aluminum will go through a brick wall....then you are concerned that the pieces of wreckage outside the building arent bigger? Seriously????????

As far as i am aware many components in jet engines are made from titanium, including the roter blades.
and yes seriously were is the wreckage. i dont wonder how aluminum can go through a brick wall. i wonder how a hollow alumium structured fusalage can punch a hole right through a 25inch reinforced conrecte wall and punch an exit hole the otherside.
there is no evident damge to the building were the engines would have hit, am i to understand those engines somehow buckled bakcwards then sideways and pulled themselves into the same 16 foot hole as the rest of the plane.
can someone please show me a picture of the engines

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Oh, crap....still stuck in 2008, are you??

Still carrying that "PilotsForTruth" banner?? Well, sorry but.....they are sadly, sadly inept and fast becoming irrelevant....

Each and every assertion they have offered is shown, time and again, to be flat out wrong.

"P4T" is a joke....always have been. The American 77 SSFDR info has been further decoded ... and the methods used were forwarded to the NTSB, to assist them in future investigations, should they require it.

Google Warren Stutt, everybody. Keywords like "Flight Recorder" and "American 77" might be useful, as well.

Oh....and more idiocy from the "P4T"? They STILL have the lie on their website, about the Flight Deck door!! That is the most obvious boneheaded mistake....the ones you mentioned, in your post, are a few of the others they got wrong, but they require more technical understanding for full comprehension.

On the other hand....the cockpit door is quite easy to refute. The parameter that would (normally) record the door's open/closed status was NOT hooked up!!!
It was an option available, and thus had the input....but, was set to default (showing, in the case of the circuitry, "closed"). Oh, got poor old "P4T" in a froth, over that...."smoking guns" and all!! Too bad (for them) they jumped that gun....

...and also, too bad for them, the SSFDR records up to 25 HOURS of data, so it includes many previous flights prior to AAL 77....which ALL showed the door status as "closed" for every flight, the entire times. Even on 6+ hour-long cross country flights! Pilots have to EXIT the flight deck, through that door, to use the lavatory. Also, that door is how they get foods and beverages delivered. AND, flight attendants DO come up to visit, every now and then, too!!!!

"pilotsfortruth"
Comedy troupe, they are......tragi-comedy....

edit on 7 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

come on these pictures show a few scaps of metal. we are talking about a plane here. a big plane. i dont have any answers but really i am not buying the crap the the wreckage from the plane can be carted off by hand.
please could explain what happened to the titanium jet engines and explain how a large plane with a wing span of 124 feet go awol into a 16 foot hole.

kx

edit on 7-2-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Where do you get a "16 foot hole"??? Before you wish to "question" the events at the Pentagon, a good start would be to, first, have the facts correct......

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I tried, but I can't allow myself to get involved in this thread.
I made it about half way through page one and then I saw it.
Secret Cults of Satan..or something to that extent.
I cannot bring myself to read G.O.D. repeat the same nonsense over and over.

One thing I will comment on though.
Not everyone agrees on every certain aspect.
Just because Legge believes the towers were brought down by CD and also believes that a plane hit the Pentagon, doesnt mean in any way, shape, or form that those that also believe the towers were brought down by CD have to believe a plane hit the Pentagon.
Dave...you believe a plane hit the Pentagon, but dont believe the towers were brought down by CD...
If you disagree with one component of the equation, why can't we?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Where do you get a "16 foot hole"??? Before you wish to "question" the events at the Pentagon, a good start would be to, first, have the facts correct......

yes it is important to have the facts correct. Here is a picture approximating the size of the intial hole before the upper building collapsed later..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c7826092fe3.jpg[/atsimg]

and here is a video of the later collapse

members.shaw.ca...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Pieces yes, the whole engines no. And slamming them into a building is still going to turn them into a bunch of metallic confetti. As for the rest of your post, you show a stunning lack of knowledge on the subject.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So, even after posting that pic, you are going to stick to your 16 foot hole belief?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join