It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Even conspiracy web sites acknowledge it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by recondoman

You mean aircraft debris like this scattered across the Pentagon lawn .....

Of course you must realize that if those pics are all you got to show, then I mean no disrespect, but those are like the most lame plane crash debris photos I have ever seen in my life!

No, really, and maybe a plane did hit the Pentagon, and maybe it really was flight 77 etc.

But come on, come on... come on, look at those photos man, they are LAME. (Don't you agree?)

Even if I agree that a plane hit the Pentagon, even if I thought that, hell, even if I was THERE and seen it with my own 2 eyes, I would still think those few pics were the lamest darn pics I had ever seen of even what I knew from being there was an actual crash.

I'm being completely honest here. Really I think those pics are truly lame.

If I was a full on OS guy I would be embarrassed to show those pics as 'evidence' of a plane crash.

I would. Totally.

It looks like scraps you find in a dumpster out back of the mechanical shop at any regular airport! It does.

Seriously, what else you got? Did you check out those pics Weed was showing me (few posts back) of the two plane crashes in the woods? Have a look. Those are plane crashes! There's big beefy plane parts. You'd need heavy machinery to haul that away. I seen 3 separate photos of people, people!, hauling away the Pentagon plane wreckage. People. They never even had a Bobcat in there let alone a crane truck... Lol. Come on.

Really, every time I hear some OS supporter say there were "plane parts scattered all over the Pentagon lawn" it's always only like those 4 pictures and maybe 4 others. I can count them on two hands...

...and ALL of them are LAME.

Can you, can *someone* dig up all these initial 'Pentagon plane part' lawn crash pictures so we can tally them and really look at what we got? Really look at the totality in pics of the aftermath? Is it only 8 little pics? Is that it? I'm talking about the lawn, what's the best you got of the lawn? Can you post the best you got of the lawn scattered plane debris for me? Cause I got to tell you, those four, and about four others I can recall just don't do it for me, just don't say "757 crashed here" or says what those two pics Weed posted says, not even close.

I can speculate... here goes...

I seen 3 different people, 2 'FBI' coated guys and that one of the office manager guy all carting parts away BY HAND. By hand! How about this. If plane parts can be carted away by hand they can be carted in by hand for a 'photo opportunity'. Carted in from the construction area or the garage in the heliport. Entirely possible. This is not a court of law post, but do you agree that it is indeed POSSIBLE that if parts can be carted away by individuals by hand that the very same parts could have been carted in the same way? Is it possible?

Just answer the question. Is it possible?

You show me a pic of a piece of the plane too big to be hand carted around on the Pentagon lawn and then we'll have something. You show me a part on the lawn too big to be moved but by assisted mechanical means and then you'll start to sway me. You show me a pic of a half torched corpse still strapped in a commercial jet plane seat so that I know it's either too heavy or too gross for any human to move all by themselves across the lawn and then we'll be talking.

Show me, if you can, what the largest, heaviest piece of Pentagon plane crash lawn wreckage you got is.

You mean to tell me there is not one piece, not one section, not one plane part too big or too heavy to exist, been photographed or been able to be moved by one lone individual with no special mechanical gear? Not one?

That is fishy to me.

Cheers

<< 21  22  23   >>

join