It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Even conspiracy web sites acknowledge it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Dave..

using Legge to support your "opinion", which is all your sentiments are, I was wondering if you are now a big supporter of this man??

Your not a fan?

Then why do you use this mans opinion to support your own??

You disagree with his thermite theory ....

Looks like a cherry-pick job in an odd way of shoring up the OS....you cant have it both ways is what I recall you saying on previous threads....or is that only applicable to those who are questioning 9/11 and NOT those who support it??

You seem confused as to where your stance actually is...care to clarify??

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner50cal
The air defenses in that area alone would of took out any "plane" that would of been flying that low and close to the pentagon. There clearly was no evidence of the engines doing any damage to the building. It WAS a missle fired by the idiots that concocted this whole deal to murder our own people in cold blood. . This guys a real peice of work. I am no "scienentist" but i am not an idiot either. Go home Dr.

Don't be ridiculous. Didn't you see my post only 2 above about proximity of planes to the Pentagon ?

www.zimbio.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Don't be ridiculous? I'm willing to bet that all the fail safes would be pulled (under "normal" circumstances) on the air defense system after DC got word of New York. So another off course plane wouldn't have gotten within 100 miles of the PENTAGON!

I don't know how many cameras now would have caught this on film - Big Brother is watching, but not on 911.

And then of course there was Andrews which would have scrambled the second an off course aircraft was detected in route after what happened in NY.

Oh wait (smack)! that's right the air defenses were flown to NC in support of an exercise NORAD was having involving hijacked planes being used as missiles being flown into buildings - I almost forgot

Well I guess DC was totally blind and defenseless that day...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aethron

You have touched on the meat of the issue. The list of evidence against this being nothing more than a terrorist even is astounding. In some cases, evidence was destroyed. In other cases, it has not been released to the public. Statement that have been made are not consistent with actual events.

Illegal financial transactions, 25% of the defense budget unaccounted for yet no one gave a hoot once 9/11 happened, being told that F-15s sent to intercept hijacked planes were flying at 500 mph and therefore could not make it in time when they can reach at least the speed of sound, NORAD being made to stand down and is not even notified of known hijackings until at least 20 minutes later, a supervisor destroying a taped recording of air traffic controllers dealing with two of the hijacked planes, Bush Admin being warned of not only a terrorist plot but one that involved hijacked planes, the hijackers using stolen identities, an exercise dealing with a scenario involving planes hitting the WTC is going on at the exact same moment that actual scenario happens, Bush saying he saw the first attack live on TV when a) the first attack was not on TV and b) the whole world has seen the video of him being informed of the first attack while in a classroom where he continues to stay even as the second plane hits.

This link will take OS'ers to the multitudes of anomalies surrounding the events of 9/11 completely supported by documented sources. These are facts that truly matter. The events before, during, and after that day simply do not add up.

This is evidence that is being ignored by those who buy the OS. You pick your facts, we'll pick ours.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Unfortunately reality and logic were suspended on 9/11 for long enough for this to go down...then normal operations recommenced immediately after...

Even that stinks more than rotten fish....let alone the myriad of other-worldly coincidences that day, but hey, whatever you do....dont question!!

...and well said nunya...star for you mate.
edit on 8-2-2011 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I got up to the part where they were discussing how ’conspiracy theorists’ could ‘normalize’ themselves by accepting at least some parts of the Official Conspiracy Theory in relation to the Pentagon explosion; the ‘some’ referred to being that a humungous passenger airliner actually did hit the Pentagon, leaving no recognizable trace of itself, but hardly damaging the lawn or building, and I burst out laughing and turned it off.

They actually said they need to normalize CTs? Nice to see that you've remained abnormal.
Me thinks some people are getting a bit old and need to retire.

everyone from Canada knows it's Bull# that a so called "757" flew into the pentagon.

More like everyone from all over the planet knows this story does not pass the smell test.

A missile hit the pentagon and it is proven, another cruise missile was the pennsylvania crater.

Where was the alleged missile that impacted in PA headed? Was that the original plan to ditch it at Shanksville and blame it on a hijacked commercial flight? Did it malfunction? Was it headed towards Independence Hall in Philly?

Since they already had that bogus "Let's Roll" story ready to go, my guess is they ditched the Cruise Missile intentionally at a prearranged location, such as Shanksville. The location is remote enough where nobody would see much. Those who did see something unusual not confirming the OS were immediately discredited or told to change their stories.
edit on 8-2-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

By your standard, what would video of the plane hitting the building prove? Nothing, because video can be faked. For some people, no evidence will every change their mind. And thats fine. The world does not hinge on our agreement.

I believe our government had a pretty good idea what was going down. I believe they let it happen because it would give them an excuse to do what they had wanted to do for a long time. I dont believe they faked it. I believe they then used it to further economic ends that made their rich friends richer, and cost even more American lives, not to mention what it cost the Iraqi people.

I think the people in charge at that time are criminals. I think they should be tried and treated as such. But I dont think they actually faked the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

By your standard, what would video of the plane hitting the building prove? Nothing, because video can be faked. For some people, no evidence will every change their mind. And thats fine. The world does not hinge on our agreement.

So when the judge in a trial demands video evidence from you, you're going to tell him I'm not releasing it because the opposing party will claim that it is fake? Since when did the guidelines for a fair trial change, and more importantly, who changed them?

Considering the rather atrocious CGI job they did faking the aircraft at the WTC, they would never have a chance of properly faking the Pentagon hit. At the WTC, they were dealing with a few buildings, some smoke, a blue sky and a high flying jet. Hardly a complicated deal...and they still screwed up royally because the person who put it together had no clue about designing proper perspective into the shot.

At the Pentagon, you're talking about a high speed low flying jet, highways, automobiles, light posts, trees, lawn, construction material and the list goes on. With all these details, releasing a fake video of the Pentagon strike would be a major no-no. Therefore, better to roll the dice with five useless frames, a broken car windshield, a downed light post, a smoke machine and a bunch of BS Government "witnesses".

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Sphynx... So when am I going to get paid? If I am a govt. agent, I would like to get paid.. I saw the plane hit the pentagon... So did my 2 passengers, and hundreds of others traveling north that day..

I think people have finally lost their minds.... CGI... wow -

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Sounds like an accurate summation there Sphinx....starred.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Metaphors rule where mysteries reside.

Sometimes I think the posters on such threads forget that people actually saw what happened that day. They saw it, heard it, and were impacted by it. Then those that viewed it second hand, heard it over audio, and weren't all that much impacted by it start telling everyone what happened with such authority. I've heard it all, believe me. I also lost 14 people I knew, heard the horrible sounds, and saw the plane hit the building on my way in to work that morning. I've heard it all, believe me. I have been told in so many handy dandy phrases that I didn't lose any friends that day, never heard a thing, and definitely didn't see anything. The nonsense that is forced on me in an effort to displace my experience and heartache is offensive. Explore this that and the other. Have your posting say so. State your garnered and gleaned facts...and whatever you do....ignore the people that were there.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What were your friends names???

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

[color=gold]Impossible to Prove a Falsehood True
by George Nelson
Colonel, USAF (ret.)
The precautionary principle is based on the fact that its impossible to prove a false claim to be true. Failure to prove a false premise true does not automatically make it false but caution is called for, especially in the case of a world-changing event like the alleged terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 . After five long years, our government has provided the public with no physical evidence to support its claim that the attacks were the work of Muslim terrorists, or even that the identity of the aircraft that struck their targets on September 11 was the same as those specified in the 9/11 Commission's report. As explained below, it would be a simple matter to confirm the identity of each of the four aircraft, and until such physical proof of identity is forthcoming, no conclusions can be scientifically drawn to support the official story as being accurate. This is a precaution against rushing to judgment. At this point, it could just as easily be assumed that the 911 hijackings were part of a black operation carried out with full cooperation of elements within our own government.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

These are the facts and most OS long time defenders, know it.

It has now been more than five years since the tragic events of 9/11/01 , and still the general public has seen no physical evidence that should have been collected at each of the four crash sites, (a routine requirement during mandatory investigations of each and every major aircraft crash.) The National Transportation Safety Board has announced on its website that responsibility for the investigations and reports have been assigned to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, but the FBI has refused to publicly release any copies of their mandatory investigations. The FBI response to a request for copies of their reports under the Freedom of Information Act was a refusal. The agency claimed that their investigation reports were "in a file", and that the FBI was exempt from FOIA release, "due to the sensibilities of surviving families of the crash victims".

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Due to the sensibilities of the surviving families, of the crash victims? That’s a first? That has never stop FOIA release on many other plane crashes in the United States. No one had a problem putting out the names of the decease from the WTC after the attacks? Where was the “sensibilities” of the surviving families of the WTC? This is a lousy excuse to not provide any information, and if my family were on any of the planes that allegedly crashed I would not let that stand in my way for the truth. This is clear evidence of the Feds hiding the facts.

The real reason the FBI lied in their FOIA responds is this:

[color=gold]F.B.I. Counsel: No Attempt Made By F.B.I. To Formally Identify 9/11 Plane Wreckage

pilotsfor911truth.org...

As you all can see they didn’t investigate the plane crashes either, why?

The National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Administration were not interesting in doing any investigation into the alleged crashed four commercial Airliners, one has to wonder why? First time in American Aviation history, not one plane but “FOUR” all on the same day were hijacked and had accidents, were never investigated, and the Federal Aviation Administration turns their back, why? Here are two questions for Dave, Alfie1, hooper, thedman, that they will never be able to answer, in defending their OS fairytales. This alone reeks of a conspiracy , to no investigation.

Any logical, intelligent person will “assume” there is a cover-up, a cover-up to the real identities of all four planes. The “only reason” the Federal Aviation Administration would want to cover-up the identities of these four planes would be because they are not the real planes, in my opinion, this is more evidence of a staged false flag attack.
The National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Administration silence to the greatest attack on American soil ever done, speaks volumes to a cover-up. Both Aviation Board should have been all over this and I have to expect that is their proper protocol, as it is in all plane crash investigation.
A few of you OS defenders can create all the lousy excuses you want in defending “something that is not”, most of your arguments are useless and attacking Truthers are your only weapons you few have because you have no evidence, nothing, nada, zero, zilch. If the OS was true where is all the evidence to confirm it?
edit on 8-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
He would of found forensic explosive dust at the pentagon too, from a missle not a plane . I wonder if this is the same guy we had in our kindergarten class that ate paste by the bucket full . haa

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Just wanted to point this out. If this is a genuine picture that actually does show the Pentagon moments after impact of the "plane", then pictures really are worth a thousand words. I wonder how many words have been arranged and submitted to convince me that there were no cameras that even could have caught the impact. ]Ladies and gentlement, I'd like to bring your attention to the blatantly obvious camera directly above the burning debris. You cannot convince me that it doesn't have footage, no way!

'splain that OS guys!
edit on 2/8/2011 by budaruskie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
anyways who cares about this #, like heck, it was like 10 years ago, let the past go.. why are we still having new threads about this...everyone in the world knows it was a inside job, so get over it and stop dick riding the Gov, stop being so Ignorant about things.. if this # was "legit" people wouldn't have conspiracy's about it and have all the proof of it being a inside job, think about it... anyways CLOSE this thread and move the heck on people, It's 2011, not 2001, stop living in the past. gees..there more to worry about than something from 10 years ago, that we will never know, and frankly I don't care anymore, I'm tired of seeing all these new threads about 911..and all the BS saying it's "real" lol. blahh, poors a glass of rum and coke.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What were your friends names???

I agree - please try and spare us the hearsay. If you do not have definitive concrete evidence to bring to the table, just get out of the way already. If you're going to state that you lost 14 people, at the very least, please provide details, photographic evidence and proof that you had a relationship with them. That's not much of a tall order to ask for, if you really were friends.

Thanks for the kind words benoni; good job on busting Mister 14 there.

Sphynx... So when am I going to get paid? If I am a govt. agent, I would like to get paid..

Since I'm not your boss, I don't give a spit who your employer is, nor when they pay you.

I saw the plane hit the pentagon... So did my 2 passengers, and hundreds of others traveling north that day..

Can I secure witness statements from you and hundreds of others? Of course, it will require divulging personal information.

In addition, I will ignore the fact you misspelled my name.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

That would be to the left of impact area. If you look closely, there is a bunch of "stuff" lying all over the ground....those would be pieces of Flight 77.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Um, yeah. Not the only way it happens though.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You have reporters ON THE SCENE at the Pentagon reporting no plane

Name ONE.

Please.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join