It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quote From Bush that is scary!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hmmm, wants to be a dictator, approves the Patriot Act that allows im the power to do what he wants to the American people who might be democrats, and gets votes in 5-4 to begin with. Now he is planning a terrorist attack to get the elections canceled. Well, "terrorists" are planning an attack according to Ridge. "We have reason to believe that terrorists are planning to attack America. Not sure when, where, or if they are really planning, but we think they are, but not sure. Maybe."

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
bush has mistaken GOD for economic prosperity. GOD would most certainly not aprove of slaughtering thousands of people. if u look at it from an economic perspective this war was a brilliant move. getting a strong foothold in the middle east is esential for us to retain our military suppiority. i wonder excactly how much money actually comes to us from that region??? i guess that is for our dictator to know....

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kogigaiden
bush has mistaken GOD for economic prosperity. GOD would most certainly not aprove of slaughtering thousands of people. if u look at it from an economic perspective this war was a brilliant move. getting a strong foothold in the middle east is esential for us to retain our military suppiority. i wonder excactly how much money actually comes to us from that region??? i guess that is for our dictator to know....

The G.O.D hes talking about could be "Greenbacks On Desk" ya know :p

Anyways, I'm trying to find the video.

I don't know if the GOD bable is in it, but I'm sure the dictator quote is in it.

Keep posted.

Heres the transcripts to the video with the dictator quote:

www.cnn.com...

The dictatorship quote and video are from December 2000.

The part with the god bable is from June 2003. You can find it on alot of official and media sources by googling for

Bush "GOD told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam" joke

[edit on 15-7-2004 by thematrix]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I also think there is a quote from Bob Woodward's book "Plan of Attack" about the president where he responds to a question about how history will look back on things, he responds "History, we don�t know. We�ll all be dead."
www.cbsnews.com...

He is half-wacked in my opinion, but the truly terrifying thing is that a lot of people don't seem to have any problem with him, as long as he says he's a Christian and he looks and talks tough like a wartime president.

It makes me think about a local News report about an investment swindler, who first tells his victims that he's a Christian, and all their usual sensible defenses fly right out the window. He then rips off their $600,000.00 of retirement money.

[edit on 15-7-2004 by slank]

[edit on 15-7-2004 by slank]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I remember seeing the video of him making the dictator quote.

This is Junk News:
Bush was merely saying that dictators make the decisions,
everyone else is a YES-MAN. Thats easy.

His point was that America doesn't live under a dictatorship.
One guy doesn't make policy. Thats harder. But worth the effort.

It was a simple comparison of two ways of governing. Not his "ultimate Goal"
of becoming a dictator. SHEESH!

That Rense page is nothing but Alphabet soup, in html..
Cherry picked quotes, put on a page. Made to look like continuous thought.
Meaningless, unless you WANT IT to mean something, then it's obviously scary! Just self-inflicted fright however..

Space

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If Bush is hearing voices its not god, it's satan the famous whisperer. The way the polls look now, Kerry will win, so Bush will use anything he has to change that, even a terror attack to postpone the election. It doesn't matter what he does, win or loose were in for a another bad 4 years. Kerry may not be as stupid or war hungry but he is just as bad.

I still believe Bush will stay in office, anyone remember the tarot card reading I did for bush and the election when I was iconoclast, last year?

Bush does something to make himself look good

Ycon

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Is it likely that anyone claiming to be of a different faith to Christianity would ever get in to the Whitehouse?

It doesn't matter who gets into the Whitehouse, they will always claim to be a God fearing Christian, for fear of alienating the voters.

With so many people doing Gods work throughout the world, it's easy to see where all the violence is coming from.

I also saw a video clip of Bush making the statements about being a dictator, although they may have been taken out of context, only a fool would make and state any kind of remark preffering to be a dictator.

Can you imagine if he was the dictator he wished to be, the sorts of decisions he would be making...!!

Making decisions on countries and cultures he has absolutely no idea existed before the puppetmasters took hold of his strings.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
sounds like a um

revenage maybe

like somthing of his got stolen by someone from middleeast and he hates them for that??

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Somehow I'm not surprised he holds God responsible for his evil actions against humanity. Too bad the International War tribunal/International Criminal Court in The Hague is such a charade, otherwise they should deport him to Holland to bring him to justice right after his presidentship is over.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Bush: No, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.
bennyhills.fortunecity.com...

America get ready because obviously we have been governed by God, and obviously the problems of the nations Bush is going to fix them with prayers.

You know, bashing the President is quite popular these days. But does anyone bother to confirm these sources, or are they taken as gospel truth just because they support hatred for Bush (no pun intended)?

The example I am referring to is the quote from the above link - it is dated AUGUST 27, 1987, and, IF TRUE, was spoken by GHWB, not the current president.

I haven't taken the trouble to, but if I did, go through all the rest of these supposed sources, I'll bet anybody a dollar that I would find more examples of journalistic vandalism.

The motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance", not "Ignore Truth".

Disgusting.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Maybe the poster was trying to convey that ignorance and arrogance are genetic traits within the Bush family.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hmmm, wants to be a dictator, approves the Patriot Act that allows im the power to do what he wants to the American people who might be democrats, and gets votes in 5-4 to begin with. Now he is planning a terrorist attack to get the elections canceled. Well, "terrorists" are planning an attack according to Ridge. "We have reason to believe that terrorists are planning to attack America. Not sure when, where, or if they are really planning, but we think they are, but not sure. Maybe."

James I can hardly believe you are that naive
This is not Shrubs plan, he is expendable and will be if necessary to complete the agenda. You give that tumble weed way to much ill gained recognition.
Nothing is as it seems

Yours truly,

TUT

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   

The example I am referring to is the quote from the above link - it is dated AUGUST 27, 1987, and, IF TRUE, was spoken by GHWB, not the current president.

Sorry about that, but what can I say, like father like son, and lets not forget that bush (junior) views in religion are more fanatical than his father's and who was the one that started the new world order? I remember it was Bush (senior).

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Let stop and really see what is going on,

When a Leader of a powerful country as US brings God into the actions he takes in his relations with other countries of the world that a Christian God may not be in their beliefs, that is disrespectful.

That the success of American military and foreign policy is connected to a religiously inspired "mission," and even that his presidency may be a divine appointment for a time such as this. Is giving other countries that do not share our Christians beliefs a red flag.

Bush said that religion change his live from been a regular Christian from Episcopal faith to his wife's Methodism, and that is ok if his life change,
But would his faith deepen to embrace the social activism of John Wesley, the founder of Methodism, who said poverty was not only a matter of personal choices but also of social oppression and injustice?

Is this president taking care of the poor and see that they get the care they need or is he trying to bring religious organizations to provide services to help the poor through faith, faith do not bring food on your table or pay your bills, a job does that. Faith and prayer is not the way to fix the problems of the nation or the way to run a nation.

While the big interest in this country are making profits from this president administration, the people in need in this country is been asked to pray for their needs. What this country needs is not prayers or more wars but to the leaders of this country to address the problems in this country.

Sept. 11, 2001, gave this president newfound vocation as the commander-in-chief of the "war against terrorism." And we are very sad from the events of that day, but the rest of the nations is alive and in need. But what does he does? His God tells him to start a crusade on terrorism.

What US have lost is the international support from other countries. Trying to finance his personal war abroad is depleting US resources, our economy and with the tax cuts only the rich is getting richer the poor is still living day by day.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If you guys think that Bush is crazy because he believes in God then it looks as if this country will fall. When we let go of God there is nothing left to this country. I can also hear any leader saying such things when they get agravated. It dosen't mean that they are really serious. I'm not voting this year since this is the first time I feel as if I have no choice. Both the skull and bones fellows are the same with different names. The big difference is that Bush dosen't like to kill thousands of inocent children through the act of abortion.Text

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Kathleen55,

One thing is to believe in God and abide by God, and another to use God in political personal agendas, I find that disrespectful the others and to God itself and to the meanings of faith and religion.

What will happend if Bush God tells him to go into Corea? Like he did in Iraq.?

Get my point, is not about beliefs, is about they way you use them.
Do not let your constitutional right to vote be lost.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i think as commander-in-chief its extremely disrespectful to the troops under his command to bring religion into the war on terror. many of the troops are not christian, even more are not the radical type of christian bush and his type are. they didn't sign on to fight for god. they signed on to fight for their country and protect the constitution. for their commander to proclaim otherwise is a disgrace, and if he continues to do so, i wouldn't be surprised if we started hearing troops comment on it.

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't get why everyone thinks he christian. I remember back at my high school I would ask people, "Name one good thing George Bush has done"

So then they thought and thought and thought... and they said... "Well hes Christian" so then I said name one christian thing he's done..... and they thought and thought and they said "Well he claims to be a born again christian and dosen't smoke pot anymore and says God Bless America"

(And me at this point realizing why the sterotype for the typical Bush supporter is usually accurate, decided not to press the issue)

so I said "Ok, was just wondering"

Hm... interesting

[edit on 15-7-2004 by lockheed]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
lockheed,

Thanks for that experience is kind of funny

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The funniest part about it, is that I didn't make it up. (Which is also sad if you think about it)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join