It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quote From Bush that is scary!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I get the impression that if Jesus himself appeared in front of everyone on this site and said " George Bush is my chosen one and he is doing my work"

every one of you liberal bush hating pin heads would say "It's a lie, Bush put that image in front of me.'

You actuallythink that kerry would not be using this along with kennedy and every democrat if this quote was true?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
crmanager,

First, religion does not have business in politics, a religious preference of a political candidate is personal, using religious remarks and religious views for a public figure like the office of the President Of US and also remarks in how this religion have influence him in the management of this countries affairs and world affair are clearly something for every body be citizens of this country or the citizens of other countries to take very seriously obviously some mental issues as the sanity of this president should be brought up.

And for him seen Jesus, or Jesus appearing to us you know very well that will never happened because the issue of Jesus is just as alive as a Christian believers will like to keep it and for people that does not believe in this then it fair to say that the president of the US is having episodes of Hallucinations. Jesus for most countries in the world that does not follow Christianity is nothing more and nothing lest than a myth. So they do not have to take or make valid any comments that this president does in the name of Jesus or God, because of his personal beliefs.

This is not an issue of liberals against conservatives but about the sanity of the leader of our nation that have the power to use our citizens and our people to go and start a war anywhere in the world in the name of what his God is telling him to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
edit: found em lol...

The problem lies not just within the white house, but with the people of America...

People are getting the notion that they are supposed to be serving the government, and that government needs not to explain themselves to the people.

NOT TRUE...

They indeed need to keep us WELL INFORMED of what going on, this ISN'T happening.. Our founding fathers warned us about this and indeed labelled it tyranny...

We have a backwards system, people are living in the past while putting up with the future, we need to stop listening to those who try to make us think they don't need to explain themselves to us.

They DO... This isn't #ing China...

When a government fears it's people that's a democracy, when the people fear the government, thats tyranny...

Through the years the government has slowly taking bites out of the constitution and slowly wiggling their way into our lives...

You think if they took off a big chunk off at once we wouldn't do anything, they know we would, thats why it's been little by little for years..

It's OUR responsibility to RESTORE power back where it belongs, and it sure as hell doesn't belong to ANY of the aholes in washington...

[edit on 14-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
tl, i was referring to the quotes in the original post directly above my response.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Marg, congratulations for the world longest run-on sentence.

You are missing my point.

This is an unsubstantiated quote that pin heads like you are swallowing.
This is a true sign of a closed mind. If you don't understand you you demonize.

Good lord, oops sorry I didn't mean to use a religious term, open your mind. This quote NEVER HAPPENED.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

First, religion does not have business in politics, a religious preference of a political candidate is personal, using religious remarks and religious views for a public figure like the office of the President Of US and also remarks in how this religion have influence him in the management of this countries affairs and world affair are clearly something for every body be citizens of this country or the citizens of other countries to take very seriously obviously some mental issues as the sanity of this president should be brought up.

well said, you have spoken my position perfectly. I say this a a fomer registered Republican who did vote for George W.

I am no a Registered Bi-Partisan, and for the first time since I was 18 years old, I may not vote.

But I gotta tell ya, seeing quotes like this, make we want to vote Kerry, because I believe that people who believe they have the pipeline to God's Ear, and they are doing His Will, when they are in a position of such power, it makes me want to put ANYONE else in office.

How could I have been so wrong 3 1/2 years ago?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
marg6043
has discussed this issue rather well.

As a One-Time Born-Again-Christian-Former-Sunday-School-Teacher-Republican, who is now a Non-Christian-Vote-The-Issues-Not-A-Party-Line-Kinda-Woman,

I applaud marg6043

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Take it easy, peoples....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey, I didn't post this quote to bash Bush, I posted it to bash the american people that elected a looney like this one. It's our responsiblity to NOT elect him again!

(And if you think Kerry would be any better than a quick look at some evidence would quickly change your mind)

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ladyspiritguide

Thanks, for understanding the seriousness of the situation,

TrueLies

Well said, and indeed the government and specially the president have an obligations to the people of this country to explain why he does the decisions he does when it comes to the countries affair, this affects all of us, no matter religion, beliefs, race or if you are liberal or conservative.

Crmanager,

I feel sorry for you that can not see the seriousness of what is going on with our Commander in Chief.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"GOD told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem of the Middle East. I'm the commander; I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the President. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't feel like I own anybody an explanation. There will be no more protests if body bags return home. You don't get everything you want. A DICTATORSHIP would be a lot easier. If this were a DICTATORSHIP, it would be a heck of a lot easier. A DICTARTORSHIP would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the DICTATOR."

lol, there's no breaks in the quotes. Whoever wrote this tried to make it seem like all this was said all at once which wasn't the case.

Sorry, I just found that amusing for some reason.

Carry on

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
Hey, I didn't post this quote to bash Bush, I posted it to bash the american people that elected a looney like this one.

I shudder everytime I think about the alternative.

Gore being elected

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ya, the slant of the article I got this quote from was definately one of Bush Bashing, realize the slant of it all...

But still its scary!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Duct Tape. I need lots of Duct tape because my head is going to explode.

I guess if there is a site that said Elvis and Kennedy were living in a studio apartment in Vegas you would believe it.

Well as a one time-christian-conservative-war hating-freedom loving-terrorism hating-adult now...oh wait, I still am.

I need a beer.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ladyspiritguide, why are you a non-christian now?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am terribly saddened that Kerry is the one going up against GW in the election. Is it really so hard to find a politician with integrity??? Are politics and integrity mutually exclusive?

GW's mouth may do wonders for the Kerry campaign before Cheney can reign him in.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

I need a beer.

GOD BLESS TITTIES AND BEER!!!! Bartender a round of suds for all my friends on ATS!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
To the person who talked about a website saying stuff about elvis and stuff would we believe it? If it was on CBS, NBC, Wall Street Journal, CNN, then yes I would.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This to me sounds crazy, as far as to not wanting a believer in God to run this country. Every TRULY God fearing person I know would remove the shirt from their back for even a non-believer. They do their best to atleast try and do the right thing no matter what. Why would you want a non-believer for a President? I personally believe if this nation ever falls it will be because of non-believers. And if it's ever rebuilt, it won't be because of non-believers. It will be built by people like our forfathers, who believed, and all the non-believers will ignorantly and maybe unknowingly start tearing it down again.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot
easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
- George W. Bush, December 18, 2000

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier,
there's no question about it."
- George W. Bush, July 26, 2001

www.juicycerebellum.com...

Well let's see,

I reckon none of you watched the Presidential debate's between Gore and Bush, for he stated in the debates how he would solve the worlds problems if he were a dictator.

TUT

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join