It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mid march prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've decided i'll throw this in here with the glut of other largely failed predictions, although i'm reasonably confident this will hit!
The fractal map of time known as timewave zero has, in my opinion, reflected world events and emotions recently.
It is currently climbing out of change and into habit, i.e continued tensions such as Egypt will continue. Confidence and growth in economies will increase...all until mid March where i say an occurence of some sort will shake the optimism and it will slide to new depths of change which will be deemed by most, to be negative.
We are talking more economic woes, natural upheavals and the like.
Vague, perhaps, but TWZ predicts change, not specific events as some seem to believe.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
well there has been a pole shift
predicted for Mar. 15
don't know if that plays into the
TWZ theory.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well there has been a pole shift
predicted for Mar. 15
don't know if that plays into the
TWZ theory.
[/
quote]

I suppose it could do, but i'm not expecting anything as drastic as that! Yet! I would expect something of that magnitude to occur near the zero date...but you could be right. Is it a physical shift of the axis or a magnetic field shift that is predicted?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I predict someone thinks something is going to happen soon possibly. My frozen chicken breasts were
1/2 the size they should have been. The package was the same size as always, and the ounces were
marked the same, I paid a little more than last year.... the chicken rolled out of the bag covered in frozen water!
This is how they are cutting back on us and deceiving the consumer!

Little obvious clues add up.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You could probably say that about any month for the past 3000 years...
If you're going to predict something, make it bold!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Wow Frugal. You picked the right name for yourself! Your kinda funny, too!

In response to the OP, I have heard about TWZ many times before but upon visiting their website find it to be a paid subscription. Can you post some screen shots or something so we can see what your on about? I am somewhat frugal too. Don't like getting ripped off.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Here you go, if you watch the values in the bottom left hand corner for date progression.
The universe is, as we know, constantly changing.The basic idea of timewave theory is that
this change is predetermined. It lies ahead of us, and we flow into it.

I don,t have proof, i don't have evidence, but i think the idea is worth thinking about and analysing.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-2-2011 by bargoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Im gona make a prediction... absoloutly nothing earth changing is gona happen in march or this year, and the world wont end in2012, and i predict that after 2012 people will find another doomsday date, i also predict that a top politican will lose some loose change in a resturant and a small boy somwhere in europe will annoy his dad I also predict that a sea gull will land upon the roof of a church in dublin..... please dont ask me how i know these thing its a gift i have had since birth

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

Your sense of humour and wit are enviable.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Eight days or so to go and the change happens, economy dives further!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

What can I say... wow. Things are moving fast... and all is tied in. Now rice and fish on the economy. Great job.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just like i said eh? And more to follow i fear.

top topics

join