Senator coming to speak at my school. What should i ask him?

page: 2
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89
 


Here are a few questions to ask him

1. How many people are on his staff, what do they do and how much it costs the taxpayers.
2. What are the top three contributors to his campaign. He's say "Mom & Pop give 75% of the money for his campaigns and that's probably right. What makes up the remaining 25%
3. What committees does he serve on and who's business interests are brought before that committee. I'm guessing that the answers of #2 and #3 are linked




posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ask him about why the government is in such denial about chemtrails, and why the poison the world that we all live in.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89
 


when we get rid of reptilians?!

probably he "won't hear it" ...



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I asked him about Wikileaks and the 1st Amendment. Didn't have much more time for anything else.

Updated thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
This Saturday the 12th, a state Senator is coming to my school to speak at an FBLA conference. Being a member of FBLA, I'll be there and might have a chance to talk to him.

What, if anything, should i ask him if i have the chance? Try to keep it somewhat "mainstream", i guess. If i start going off into conspiracy subjects (UFOs, TPTB, 2012, etc.) I will likely be escorted by security or ridiculed as a kook.


You should ask him about former President JFK's last executive order:Executive Order 11110



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin
 


that's AMAZING !!!
I had no ideea of this order...
there you go HUMANS , what else do you need as PROOF?!

"On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it? Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. Mr. Kennedy challenged the government of money by challenging the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt - war and the creation of money by a privately-owned central bank. His efforts to have all troops out of Vietnam by 1965 and Executive Order 11110 would have severely cut into the profits and control of the New York banking establishment. As America's debt reaches unbearable levels and a conflict emerges in Bosnia that will further increase America's debt, one is force to ask, will President Clinton have the courage to consider utilizing Executive Order 11110 and, ifso, is he willing to pay the ultimate price for doing so? "
www.john-f-kennedy.net...





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join